Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Batch #135-141. This is going to take a while mellow.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Edited by Darkshadow

user posted image

WOOHOO! I wasn't hunting it as part of the SWSH, it was my own personal hunt I started before it was announced as a Pokemon for the SWSH.

Congrats PDC! :3 (Or would you rather I just call you by your username? ^^; )

Batch #160-165

Edited by FluffyPillow

I'm kind of happy for Trapinch for SWSH. I love Flygon so much.

user posted image Think I may hunt the trap, even though I already have Flygon, would just be nice to actually hatch one.

Managed to hatch over 100 Trapinch with the multiplier blink.gif.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Now I'm starting to wish I hadn't started this exploration ^^; This Murcrow needs to be hatched and leveled to 100.... this is going to be interesting ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow