Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Batch #248-252. Congrats on everyone's shinies so far! :3 I'm starting to feel left out xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I hope you feel better, watanuki!

Thank you PDC. I caught a flu. 2 firts days, I had some fevers, not so high, but enough to make me fell irritating. Well, now, after the fever, I'm left with serious coughing. sad.gif I have a new rhythm. Click 15 clicks (in the berry feeder), cough 1 time when waiting for the next page loads. xd.png

Edit: Congratz on the new shiny, Amy

Edited by watanuki14

Is there a GPX Plus general discussion page here on the DC forums, or is this it? Because I dont see myself trolling pages of eggs...

EDIT: But that pic in Watanuki's sig deserves some credit...It is AMAZING!

Edited by nintendont

Is there a GPX Plus general discussion page here on the DC forums, or is this it? Because I dont see myself trolling pages of eggs...

this is the discussion page, though a lot of people don't talk they just post their eggs.

I really miss the discussions that we have had here in the past.

I can't remember if I asked this before, and if I have I apologize ^^; I'm wondering, when a trinket get accepted, how long does it normally take to be added to the site? huh.gif My first trinket was accepted on the 3rd, but it hasn't shown up on site yet ^^;

I think trinkets are only added once a month at the beginning. So your trinket will probably be added in the june addition wink.gif.

I can't remember if I asked this before, and if I have I apologize ^^; I'm wondering, when a trinket get accepted, how long does it normally take to be added to the site? huh.gif My first trinket was accepted on the 3rd, but it hasn't shown up on site yet ^^;

trinkets are only added to the site at the first part of the month when they announce that they have added a new group.

There is really no way to tell exactly when your accepted trinkets will be added though because some months they release themed sets.

Oh, thank you. i could make you one when you have about 5 or 8 shinies. xd.png It's easy.

And I think you can ask anything you want here. We will try to answer your questions. laugh.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image