Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Quick question, if that's alright ^^; I know shinies are random, but are the chances of getting one better from the Shelter or Lab eggies or both? Just wondering is all :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

No shinx in the shelter. Why! sad.gif(

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I'm hardly finding any there as well sad.gif I was taking Lab ones, but they seem to be scarce now there too sad.gif Hopefully the Shelter or Lab gets more of them.

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

someone's hatched 2 shinies in 8 eggs.

Wow. I'm stuck on IPad. I luckily got 2 SHINX. My sis will be so happy I got her Kelly >~<

Got my shiny Arcanine, hoping it won't jinx the site-wide hunt for me tongue.gif.

Edited by timpieh

Theres a very very slim chance to be found in the lab other wise it's usually a contest prize. Will have a exploration at some point.

Thanks. smile.gif

Now this is the party I want to see! xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Quick question, if that's alright ^^; I know shinies are random, but are the chances of getting one better from the Shelter or Lab eggies or both? Just wondering is all :3

All eggs, no matter where you pick them up from, will have the same chance of being shiny (but nobody knows exactly what that chance is).

Funny how impatient I always am on the first day. laugh.gif

Edited by Elisabel

does anyone have an azureite ribbon or a legacy shard they'd be willing to trade with me? These are the last two rarity 7 I need from the first set.

I don't have duplicates, water_angel. I hope you find them.

@Keyda, I could trade my legacy shard. I would love a Squirtle Shell if you have one, but if not, I'm not really looking for anything in particular?

What have you to offer? :>

I see so many Lapras in the lab, but no Trapinch or Shinx =/ And I'm out of Shelter grabs for the day too >_> Oh well, I got a Soul Dew from a blue chest and can finish leveling up my Mareep for the exploration I'm taking my sweet time finishing xd.png