Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

@Keyda, I could trade my legacy shard. I would love a Squirtle Shell if you have one, but if not, I'm not really looking for anything in particular?

What have you to offer? :>

the best I can offer you right now is a badge case. I don't even have a squirtle shell but I can give the case and I'll gift a few other things.

and congrats on the shiny

Edited by water_angel

user posted image

YESSS already ;;

Time to hunt Trapinch...I'll also breed some as well because there aren't so many.

@Keyda, I'll take the badge case! I don't have it yet. I have you on my Palpad, I'll just give you the shard that way.

Edited by Swizzle

does anyone have an azureite ribbon or a legacy shard they'd be willing to trade with me? These are the last two rarity 7 I need from the first set.

I have an azurite ribbon I could trade you.

Not sure what I need though.

Another silly question x3 Is it possible to sign up for more than 1 pokemon for the swsh, or do you have to hunt them one at a time? huh.gif Edited by FluffyPillow

Another silly question x3 Is it possible to sing up for more than 1 pokemon for the swsh, or do you have to hunt them one at a time? huh.gif

Hunt them one at a time.

Thanks Swizzle, I'll send it not

Amy, I'll see if I have anything you don't

I only have a "crystal" egg that I could give you.

Edited by water_angel

Another silly question x3 Is it possible to sign up for more than 1 pokemon for the swsh, or do you have to hunt them one at a time? huh.gif

As water_angel said, you have to sign up one at a time, but after you've completed a SWSH you can sign up for a different SWSH Pokemon.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

@Keyda, Thanks for all the trinkets!! :] Glad I could help!

Edited by Swizzle

Hunt them one at a time.

Thanks Swizzle, I'll send it not

Amy, I'll see if I have anything you don't

I only have a "crystal" egg that I could give you.

Oh ok, thanks :3 Hunting Shinx eggs (let alone a shiny) is going to be harder than I thought ^^;

@Keyda, Thanks for all the trinkets!! :] Glad I could help!

No problem smile.gif If you have any other extras, just let me know, I'd be glad to trade for them. My spreadsheet is always up to date so you can easily check there too.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Sure thing, I'll need to organize all my trinkets sometime (and make a list of wants too!).

Trying to see if I can finish any other hunts today, it'd be nice considering the bulk of mine are in the 300s now.

Thanks guys! I hope the rest of the weekend is good for everyone else hunting too. ^^

Congrats on your shiny Kigurumix! :3 I can't find any more eggies, unfortunately, for this hunt OR my personal ones (I have no more grabs left) sad.gif

Congrats Amy! I'm not concentrating on Trapinch like I should be. laugh.gif