Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I voted Corsola. Looks like I won't be able to hunt for one this time around though. -lol- Hoping Rufflet makes it to the next round. I want to shiny hunt something blue colored this time.

I already have the shiny for 4 of the top 5 in the poll.

At least most have evolutions that I could get the shiny for, except lapras.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I wonder when the swsh will start? :3 Hopefully I'll be able to get a shiny this time around laugh.gif

I can never get the mobile walker to work on any of my mobile devices. :|

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

My mobile phone can't handle the mobile walker, but i think the site doesn't support Bada (samsung OS)

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

too bad the little giraf won't reach next round

but as long it's not charmander i am happy.

I would like to do Trapinch or Shinx; I need Shinx's evolution Shinies, and I love green Trapinch.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I want Rufflet to be a swsh option. :I

Nice trinkets, watanuki. smile.gif

Thank you very much.

About the hunger game hype, I think I prefer Gale than Peeta. smile.gif) Peeta's actor, Josh, is kinda cute. In fact, i had quite a crush for him some years ago. But then, his relationship with THAT Vannessa Hudgen destroyed all the good images of him in my eyes. smile.gif)

Party full of bugs: