Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Sometimes I come and just post, but I try to converse too.

Manti, you should do Mewtwo; it is a really un-cute Legendary.

I'm really hoping these explorations will be re-cycled (is that the right word? ^^; ) again, I really want a Mew xd.png Edited by FluffyPillow

I'm really hoping these explorations will be re-cycled (is that the right word? ^^; ) again, I really want a Mew xd.png

They will come around again, they all have.

They will come around again, they all have.

I'm hoping so, obtaining Mew was just one of the reasons (though not the only reason) why I joined GPX+, as it's one of my favorite legendaries :3 I hope I can get it someday (before I grow old xd.png) :3

*Edit* Also, how long does it take before a trinket gets added to the site? :3 I'm wanting to know what rarity and affinity mine is laugh.gif[/color]

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

glad i am not the only one that wants a bit more action here tongue.gif

Fluffy you will be able to do the exploration later, don't worry. They all come back i month or two later

Fluffy you will be able to do the exploration later, don't worry. They all come back i month or two later

I know ^^; I'll be quiet about it now ^^;

@Swizzle: Awesome trinket :3 Got the idea from the Hunger Games I presume? xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Who else has finals coming up...? :<

I have two finals I have to start studying for this week. Today's my last class day. I'm looking forward to sleeping in for the rest of the week.

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

@FluffyPillow

Yes, my roomie told me to read it and so I did. xd.png I still need to see the movie though!! Peeta's actor is so gorgeous agdkgfdn

I am glad everyone likes the trinket! I'm surprised nobody had thought to do it yet with all the hype that was going on.

Today and tomorrow are study days and I have my first final, Japanese, on Wednesday. Kanji KILLS me...also, as if I couldn't despise math any more, it got chosen for a Saturday afternoon final. >:l

Finished Mew! \o\

I submitted these 4 trinkets, and they were all accepted. xd.png Hope they will be release in the summer batch, because I tried to make them fit into the summery category.

user posted image A tri-colour beach ball.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Long-sleeve shirts with colors of affinities. Items to protect people who easily get sun burned like me from the crazy summer sunlight. But of course, the price you have to pay for the protection is double the summer heat. xd.png

Not much of a point seeing the film, they follow the book almost exactly.

I think whathisface who played Peeta looks weird. Like his face is too small for his head.

Also the only thing I can see when I hear "Peeta" is Lois from Family Guy talking to Peter.

Nice trinkets, watanuki. smile.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Not much of a point seeing the film, they follow the book almost exactly.

I think whathisface who played Peeta looks weird. Like his face is too small for his head.

Also the only thing I can see when I hear "Peeta" is Lois from Family Guy talking to Peter.

I don't get what all the hype about him is either. Someones been posting him all over my tumblr recently and he's not that cute.

I don't get what all the hype about him is either. Someones been posting him all over my tumblr recently and he's not that cute.

he's got that nerdy dorky look about him, I think he looks better post hunger games than before the movie.

I like the actor that plays Gale better.

Hate this one level in the mobile walker thing.

Starting to really piss me off

Almost done with Giratina. That'll be 12/16. Ugh I want this to be over with so I can do the Mew exploration. :<

Alex and Thomas have bred quite a few shinies. Congrats sportsfan!

I'm waiting until I do all the special explorations before I tackle TBD. I imagine it will take a lot of time.

SickSoul, I just use my PokeWalker when I want to level Pokemon now. The Mobile Walker's almost useless dry.gif.

Thanks for all the sweet berries :3 All done with the task.

Edited by Caylenna

Hate this one level in the mobile walker thing.

Starting to really piss me off

This. :|