Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

Hello all! Need some Sweet berries for my Fossil please~

user posted image

Fed.

@Amy

The only reason why I really want to watch Hunger Games is for Wes Bentley. He was Blackheart in Ghost Rider and I've seen Soul Survivor, The White River Kid, American Beauty, and P2 that he has done.

My dad has seen Jonah Hex and I want to see Gone that he's also in. Creepy I know but I like his movies. -lol-

Hate this one level in the mobile walker thing.

Starting to really piss me off

Oh, you mean the original intent and purpose of the mobile walker's use when not moving positions at all?

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I'm hoping I'm leveling up the right pokémon this time.... if not, then I'll scream dry.gif

I wonder how many of the swsh pokemon on the list will move on to the polls that we get to vote for?

As it stands now I have 6 of the top ten so there is a chance it might be something I don't already have.

I do really hope it isn't lapras though.

I wonder how many of the swsh pokemon on the list will move on to the polls that we get to vote for?

As it stands now I have 6 of the top ten so there is a chance it might be something I don't already have.

I do really hope it isn't lapras though.

It looks like we might be hunting Lapras as one of the swsh.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Darkshadow

It looks like we might be hunting Lapras as one of the swsh.

we still have 2 polls to take to pick the final choice.

Oh, you mean the original intent and purpose of the mobile walker's use when not moving positions at all?

Ive been moving. I went to a city two hours away and got one freaking level =/

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I hope Girafarig doesn't win. I'd rather not hunt it. xd.png Lapras and Rufflet would be good. I voted Rufflet again. smile.gif

I hope Girafarig doesn't win. I'd rather not hunt it. xd.png Lapras and Rufflet would be good. I voted Rufflet again. smile.gif

we get to hunt multiples no?

I changed my vote to Rufflet :3 It was hard to choose between that or Charmander, but Rufflet ended up winning my vote xd.png

chose Girafarig smile.gif

as it is now it seems shinx rufflet trapinch, Girafarig and lapras are going to battle for the 3 places in the hunt tongue.gif

All are good for me

i only have corsola and charmander of the list that's out now

Ive been moving. I went to a city two hours away and got one freaking level =/

I asked about this a few months ago in the questions thread because whenever I'd go home and back from school, I'd usually get a 50+ level jump in the walker. Between home and the university, it's 4 hours.

The reason it was changed was that people were taking advantage of it and "cheating the system" so now the max you can get is something like 18 levels?? I use the walker mainly for eggs now and it's kinda inconsistent--sometimes I get around 20% maturity each time I activate while other times I get a bit below that. I don't move around when activating those eggs.

Just added the GPX+ notifier extension :3 I can't wait to see how it works :3

I asked about this a few months ago in the questions thread because whenever I'd go home and back from school, I'd usually get a 50+ level jump in the walker. Between home and the university, it's 4 hours.

The reason it was changed was that people were taking advantage of it and "cheating the system" so now the max you can get is something like 18 levels?? I use the walker mainly for eggs now and it's kinda inconsistent--sometimes I get around 20% maturity each time I activate while other times I get a bit below that. I don't move around when activating those eggs.

See but, im not even getting the 18 levels. Im only getting 1-2 if im lucky. Even when going distances that are over an hour away.

I knew it was changed and whatnot, but it seems that now its not even giving fair amounts!

See but, im not even getting the 18 levels. Im only getting 1-2 if im lucky. Even when going distances that are over an hour away.

I knew it was changed and whatnot, but it seems that now its not even giving fair amounts!

How are you activating? Are you using the site (old or beta?) via PC, or are you activating on a mobile? When I got the 18 levels, I always activated through my computer.

The last time I tested this was in March--I've not been home since then and it's entirely possible the system has changed since then. :< I'll be going home next week and I can validate if there's a similar issue on my end.

How are you activating? Are you using the site (old or beta?) via PC, or are you activating on a mobile? When I got the 18 levels, I always activated through my computer.

The last time I tested this was in March--I've not been home since then and it's entirely possible the system has changed since then. :< I'll be going home next week and I can validate if there's a similar issue on my end.

mobile to mobile. It was fine up until a little while ago. idk. just makes me maddd

I've got to vote in those polls. I'm already hunting Lapras and have Shinx, I'd like Rufflet or Girafarig.

Edited by purpledragonclaw