Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Time to do Kyurem Expo. biggrin.gif. I love Kyurem after watching the movie o.o. So cool.

GOT this from safari looks like someone got banned, saw tons of lvl 100s.

user posted image

Edited by rayheart

user posted image Now this also lol i refreshed over tis 4 times guess noone thought it was shiny. :> BTW Where the duck are ninetales. o.O

I almost got a shiny Quagsire, beaten to it though, and picked up a level 100 Pudgy Pidgeot and a level 100 Darkrai.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

did crazy and used points to buy two more vouchers

Doing the lake trio exploration, only missing one there and after that doing the Kyurem as i am missing that one too

Refreshed over shiny growlithe Y.Y

user posted image

Edited by rayheart

I refreshed over that Raticate I think. .-.

Picked up an ordinary Raikou though.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Do shiny things in the Safari show up as shiny when you mouse over them?

user posted image

Missed a Mareep earlier. Still no Solrock. Anyone got a high lvl one they don't want?

I missed that so it was you laugh.gif

Yes, it changes to match your affinity, if you abandon it and someone else picks it up, it'll change to their affinity.

Yes, it changes to match your affinity, if you abandon it and someone else picks it up, it'll change to their affinity.

that sucks big time

too bad there isn't some stone they could cold to change their affinity so we could get all of them.

Edited by Kigurumix

that sucks big time

too bad there isn't some stone they could cold to change their affinity so we could get all of them.

There's only one dex entry for it anyway.

The winners have been sent a voucher for a new Novelty Pokemon based off of Roggenrolla, called Roggenmorpha. Roggenmorpha is special, and unlike anything else we've added thus far - it will change to a different form based off of the affinity of its owner. This means that it will look differently if the owner is a Wulfenite, Azurite or Malachite. Note that although the form changes based off of the owner's affinity, there's actually only one Dex entry for the Pokemon - so you won't miss the other two varieties. (Note that some parts of the old site might display the base sprite rather than the affinity-based one - a lot of the crusty, old code in there wasn't updated, but it isn't a huge priority, since its days are numbered anyhow)

Since I'm sure it will be asked about and suggested, I wanted to take the time to say a few things - no, you can't change it to another affinity's form (or the base form you'll see in the Dex/Shelter), no, you can't change your affinity so that it takes on the form of another affinity, and no, you won't ever be able to.