TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

I'm at 16 eggs happy.gif And there's still another 6 hours for me before I had to sleep biggrin.gif Hopefully I'll be able to get at least 35 by today xd.png

Egg #10--and, wow. At first I didn't recognize it as an egg. It's... wow. O.O Very... active. And bigger than you'd expect...

I hope to get all 42 today. It's quite early in the morning at my place, so I have plenty of time. biggrin.gif

Challenge accepted. mad.gif

Ha ha, just kidding, thanks a lot TJ! *stalks every single page*

Wait, what? Guys if you go on to your Dragons page, hover your mouse over your basket - it says "Easter Basket - 2010 Festival of Eggs" for me blink.gif

Hmm, just came back to nab my 10th egg, and - okay, what is it? It's brown w/a streak of white, and a teensy-tiny bit of animation along the lower edge . . . it's kinda like one of those abstract pictures, isn't it? Where you stare & stare trying to figure out the feelings it gives you. C00l cool.gif

I'm only on egg 6 and I have a nasty feeling I'm not getting ANY sleep tonight. TJ, I blame you XP

6 eggs so far. Will keep hunting for the whole day. Thanks TJ, for this fun event!

Edited by Narli

Oh, I was very surprised when something unexpected turned up on my screen, but that is definitely a "YAY" kind of surprised biggrin.gif I love the festival of eggs! Thank you for bringing it back biggrin.gif (And lovely separator banner!)

I'm working this weekend...

Happy Easter everyone.

Thank you to TJ and all involved in this splendid event - it's such fun to collect these eggs. And thank you for giving us three days, nice and stress-free.

The eggs are beautiful! Thank you all the people who made them!

Just got the one with the spaceship on brown background and the one with the carrot. smile.gif

Got on not too long ago, heh.

5 eggs so far. I hope I get all this year because the last two Festival of Eggs I don't get all(just about half of the eggs) sad.gif

hope it is sometime possible to collect the missing eggs later

Edited by Seiti

3 eggs so far.. I've got a pretty purple egg with lightning crossing down it><love this pattern so much rolleyes.gif