TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

All these animated eggs make me think the artists are trying to out-do one another, lol.

*gasp*

Never!

Yay, egg hunt! only got one so far, but that will change soon enough.

In a friendly, competitive-spirit way of course =)

Just found the lava cracking, spider-webbing burnt egg one, that's so fun to watch.

Egg #17, can't stop now, must collect more!

*Stifles jaw-cracking yawn*

I only just woke up. I haven't caught a single one yet. xd.png *keeps looking and waiting*

blink.gifwub.gif W0OoooW! My sixth & seventh captures are AWESOME!

That Eastern Dragon is PERFECT for this Chinese calendar year, & the way it looks like there's a tiny universe spiraling in the center of the egg it's wrapped around is E-P-I-C!

And the lightning storm? HOMIGOSH, so amazing! My first animated egg. I could stare at that thing all night, but then I'd never collect MOAR EGGIES! biggrin.gif

You artists, I can't even, how are you SO CREATIVE?!

Just got up and found my first one on the main page. Gorgeous little parrot. *tickles the egg*

So, they respawn about every 12 minutes, you say?

Just got up and found my first one on the main page. Gorgeous little parrot. *tickles the egg*

So, they respawn about every 12 minutes, you say?

Mine seem to appear every 12 minutes, earlier someone said theirs appeared every 10.

10-12 minutes seems accurate, that's about the frequency I'm seeing as well.

I don't understand where to find them. unsure.gif I've been looking in all the places that people in this thread say to look like on the main page, dragon page, biomes and stuff but I haven't found any yet. How long should it take before you find one?

I don't understand where to find them. unsure.gif I've been looking in all the places that people in this thread say to look like on the main page, dragon page, biomes and stuff but I haven't found any yet. How long should it take before you find one?

Be sure java script is turned on. If it is on, try closing and reopening browser and/or signing off, closing browser and then reopening and logging back in.

Edited by rubyshoes

I was having trouble when I used firefox. I switched to chrome and it's working better now. smile.gif Try a different browser if you still can't get it to work with Ruby's suggestions.

And I hate this waiting process. tongue.gif I'm not a patient person. This is hell for me.

I've grabbed 20 so far. smile.gif

The festival of eggs is one of my favorite events.