TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

And there is still no way to get eggs from past events, right?

Ugh, this would happen at the same time as another site I'm on is doing things. xd.png Luckily, this will be over faster, having to only find 42 things.

This will of course be the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

::EDIT::

Also, THANK YOU EVERYONE, FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE!

No. You can't get eggs from past events.

Maybe I need to dump cookies, but it's been half an hour since my last egg. But hey, I got a silver! smile.gif

thank you TJ for allowing so much time for this even *happily runs off to collect some eggs completly fred of stress* biggrin.gif:D:D

Thank you!

Is there a way to skip eggs you don't want? One of them is gorgeous but it hurts my eyes, and I'd like to be able to view my pretty eggs without getting a headache.

It's my 2nd Easter here and I'm still as addicted as before. Yah. Now to egg hunt! Thanks TJ.

Thank you!

Is there a way to skip eggs you don't want? One of them is gorgeous but it hurts my eyes, and I'd like to be able to view my pretty eggs without getting a headache.

No. As far as I know, the egg will follow you from page to page until you grab it.

awww no other eggs will come up for me just that one w/ the butterfly it says I have it but no more will come up

No. We can pick up only one of each egg.

Thanks RubyShoe's!!! First year playing!!! Haveing a BLAST though!! biggrin.gif

Number Twelve~

I'm not sure if it's animated or my eyes are just going wacky. O.o

Are these eggs here on the forum only? I've wandered around a bit and not seen a single egg. Are they in the cave too?

awww no other eggs will come up for me just that one w/ the butterfly it says I have it but no more will come up

Try a hard refresh or closing and reopening your browser. If that doesn't work you might try singing off, closing browser, turned off computer and then restarting everything (just be sure that 12 to 15 minutes have passed since the last egg before you do any of that since eggs take about 12 minutes to show up).

Are these eggs here on the forum only? I've wandered around a bit and not seen a single egg. Are they in the cave too?

They are only in the cave, hun. smile.gif

Just got my first!

Got an hour and a half to play before I have to go out for the day. Thank goodness we have three days!

No. As far as I know, the egg will follow you from page to page until you grab it.

Oh. Well, that's disappointing. sad.gif I do absolutely love the egg, but I'm not able to handle the flashing. Thank you for the quick answer.

Edited by Goslander

Yay, First Easter on DC and I'm loving it. So far I have 11 Eggs. I'm Loving the sprites they all look so beautiful. To bad we can't get the ones form the past years, I'm really liking the Fox egg from last year (Is that Kyuubi? Sure looks like it) Any Way Lovely sprites thanks all

YEEEEEEEE I got the spirograph egg! VVICTORY

loledit to count 8 e's

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

Try a hard refresh or closing and reopening your browser. If that doesn't work you might try singing off, closing browser, turned off computer and then restarting everything (just be sure that 12 to 15 minutes have passed since the last egg before you do any of that since eggs take about 12 minutes to show up).

YAY it worked!!!!!!!!! thank you rubyshoes!!!!!!! ♥♥

Oh. Well, that's disappointing. sad.gif I do absolutely love the egg, but I'm not able to handle the flashing. Thank you for the quick answer.

If you have a type of adblock, you may be able to block that particular image once you find it.