TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

Strange.... Java is on.

Might be good to run it past someone on iFans.

Sweet :D Just got my first egg. Family meetings don't let me play on DC... oh well.

So the eggs appear every ~10 minutes, right?

Done - I've got all 42 now. smile.gif

Have fun everyone and thank you TJ and artists for another wonderful event.

So many animated eggs!

*watches her egg page fill up* 83

... *forlornly stares at the beautiful Opera/Operetta egg that was once on the Completed list she had wanted to see in the cave one day* Dl

Welp, who needs to do essential uni work anyway? biggrin.gif *grabs basket*

First Easter Egg hunt on DC too. :3

Yeah, totally not working in FF. Javascript's on, cookies are enabled(but the site refuses to accept that fact), and even turned off AdBlock. I'll deal with IE for the event *shrugs*

Yeah, totally not working in FF. Javascript's on, cookies are enabled(but the site refuses to accept that fact), and even turned off AdBlock. I'll deal with IE for the event *shrugs*

Try closing and then reopening your browser (or try a different browser if possible). If that doesn't work, you could log off, close browser, turn off computer and then reboot everything.

And with the addition of egg #42, I bid farewell to everyone still hunting. Good luck to you all & have a Happy Easter!

Never been around for an egg hunt. But I'm on Firefox and I've got a few in the 5 minutes or so I've been online. So FF is working for some??

Happy Easter!

I have seven so far... oops, make that eight!

The hanging from a branch one reminds me of the Easter "tree" our daycare director used to have in her office every year when I was growing up. The branches were always there, but at Easter she'd hang eggs from them.

We haven't had a Ukrainian pysanky egg yet, have we?

Dagnabbit... the censor won't let me put the name of the branches. dry.gif Nor will it let me link an image. The long skinny ones with the cotton puffy things on them...

FF is fine for me, meoqui!

Edited by Lagie

My 19th egg is reddish w/a lovely yellowish filigree like overlapping petals.

The 20th, though - WoW blink.gif A glass-like egg w/flickering, color-changing flames! Gosh, I think this one is my favorite animated one so far!