TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

I found an egg that looks like a ... beehive hanging from the branch of a cherry tree. How bizarre, eggs don't grow on trees! =o

Maybe they do . . . blink.gif

Got my fourth! Very nature-oriented, with that leafy vine wrapped around it. The shade of green the shell is kinda, sorta makes my eyes go all owie, though. dry.gif

Is it the same 8,9,10 etc minute between eggs that it was the last 2 times?

I had totally forgotten about this and I went to abandon an egg and I'm like, huh, why are there two eggs?

Oh, yeah! Easter Egg hunt!

They'll show up in various places on the main site (biomes, AP, your scroll, dragon pages, etc.) at periodic intervals (10 minutes?), but not on the forums.

Adding to this:

The eggs show up about every 12 minutes or so.

For those of you new to DC, these are just pretty eggs that you find on the edges of scrolls, or on the same page as the AP or the Cave, but they are not part of the drops. They go into the Festival of Eggs basket, and when you have found one and clicked on it, it goes into your basket right away, and then the link shows up at the top of your scroll.

Good luck to all!

smile.gif

havent seen anyone with my egg yettt xd.png

I have seen people with my egg, but no comments on mine yet. Hoping to see if they can recognize it or not. tongue.gif

Ive seen one person. Who is actually part of the event, who has mine haha

14th egg!

Blackish one in a white box.

Edited by Fortune86

Eeeek!! There's a SNAKE wrapped around my fifth egg!!! Someone quick, get me a pungi so I can charm away it before it decides it's hungry enough to eat my egg!

Tis a sekret!

Oho but I has it.

Eeeek!! There's a SNAKE wrapped around my fifth egg!!! Someone quick, get me a pungi so I can charm away it before it decides it's hungry enough to eat my egg!

Hello Crowley. >:]

Now up to no. 13. :3

I have seen people with my egg, but no comments on mine yet. Hoping to see if they can recognize it or not. tongue.gif

We will see your name's beside them in the DC Wiki after the 3 day's? I have some very cute one's so far and have seen what pop's up out of the white with blue egg. Also have a cat on top of an egg with a fish.

I believe the Devil'ed Egg is mooning me!!! LOL!!! And the snow globe.

OMG the, um, "egg-sprite-being-created-and-shaded" one is PURE GENIUS. xd.png

I know, I absolutely love that one too. Genius. :3

We will see your name's beside them in the DC Wiki after the 3 day's? I have some very cute one's so far and have seen what pop's up out of the white with blue egg. Also have a cat on top of an egg with a fish.

I believe the Devil'ed Egg is mooning me!!! LOL!!! And the snow globe.

And yes, after a few days, the credits will be added to Lyth's post at the bottom of the first page of this thread, after that I presume it will migrate to the wiki as well.

Edit: Only four so far, but I've got to head to bed. Will resume hunting tomorrow! biggrin.gif

Edited by Sif

All these animated eggs make me think the artists are trying to out-do one another, lol.