TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

Try a hard refresh or closing and reopening your browser. If that doesn't work you might try singing off, closing browser, turned off computer and then restarting everything (just be sure that 12 to 15 minutes have passed since the last egg before you do any of that since eggs take about 12 minutes to show up).

This is especially true for Chrome users. It's been having fits of pique lately. tongue.gif But it worked for me, and now I have egg number 5. smile.gif

Yay!~

Now off to collect my own egg, and everyone else's too!~ Got one already, which gave me the banner~

Eeeeeeeeee~

Nabbed my third egg, & boy, are those crisscrossing pastels pretty! *admires* My second one w/the carrot on it reminds me of last year's Carrot Cave! xd.png

You artists are so clever! Can't wait to collect the rest of your brilliant creations!

Are these eggs here on the forum only? I've wandered around a bit and not seen a single egg. Are they in the cave too?

I'm finding mine all over. Even when teleporting an egg to another DC member.

If you have a type of adblock, you may be able to block that particular image once you find it.

Really? Thanks for the tip! I'll try to figure that out.

Im a tad confused, Are the eggs on this site or the main dragon cave one, and what exactly are we looking for?! :[

Two down, only Forty to go... lol

Thanks TJ and Spriters...

edit:

@RieleeRizzle...

Go to the Cave sites or biomes...

Edited by Husky51

Nabbed my third egg, & boy, are those crisscrossing pastels pretty! *admires* My second one w/the carrot on it reminds me of last year's Carrot Cave! xd.png

You artists are so clever! Can't wait to collect the rest of your brilliant creations!

So glad you enjoyed mine ^^

If you have scripts enabled, you'll find an egg every 12 minutes on whatever DC page you refresh to next.

(lag, someone else probably answered, but it's all good)

They are only in the cave, hun. smile.gif

I kind of thought so but I went through all the biomes, AP cave, my scroll page and most clickable links on dc and saw nothing so thought I'd ask. Thanks!

Im a tad confused, Are the eggs on this site or the main dragon cave one, and what exactly are we looking for?! :[

They are only on the main DC site but show up on any of the DC pages about 12 minutes apart. If you want to see what they look like, click on someones scroll link and then the basket badge at the top of their scroll.

Edited by rubyshoes

blink.gif why is my easter basket labeled with 2010 festival of eggs?

That was when the festival first started.