ScarMay

Book you're currently reading?

The Once and Future King by T.H White. I like it so far.

Ooh. Someone just gave me that book, but I haven't started it yet. I'll have to grab it now.

Just finished The Red Badge of Courage by Stephen Crane and started The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis.

The Red Badge of Courage was interesting, but I mostly read it because it's one of those classics that you're supposed to read, generally in school, and I haven't yet. If it had been longer I might have found it tedious, but since it was short I finished it before it became so. The Screwtape Letters is different. I think it is more to put instruction or advice in an interesting format, but I'm enjoying it. It makes me think about things in ways I might not have before.

Book seriesI'm reading right now: Eye of the World book 3: The Dragon Reborn

Currently reading Looking For Alaska by John Green. I'd almost forgotten how amazing this book is.

Just ended 'Fight Club' by Chuck Palahniuk

And now reading 'The War of the Worlds' by H.G. Wells and 'The Dark Tower, Book 3. The Waste Lands' by Stephen King

Garth Nix's Sabriel, I like it.

Previously finished Take a Thief by Mercedes Lackey, which I really didn't like.

I'm currently reading Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith. It's actually pretty good, I think I should read some of his other books too, like Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. biggrin.gif

The Red Necklace. Not sure if I can count reading it since I actually am holding the book, watching the words and listening to the audiobook read it.

Freak the Mighty was an awesome book. I read that in the 6th grade and loved it. :3

--

Currently reading Tithe by Holly Black for the fifth time.

Just started reading Dragonology Chronicles - The Dragon's Eye by Dugald Steer. I'm waiting for the final book in the Last Dragon Chronicles from Chris D'Lacey, so for now, I'll be reading Dragonology.

Eisenhower and the Cold War by Robert A. Divine

Murphy by Gary Paulsen

A Memoir of Misfortune by Su Xiaokang (translated by Zhu Hong)

I JUST finished Nerilka's Story (Anne Mccafrey), and am waiting for the Library to get Sky Dragons's in (and for the two people ahead of me in the list to read it first dry.gif )

Freak the Mighty was an awesome book. I read that in the 6th grade and loved it. :3

I read it for school in 6th grade as well, but didn't really enjoy it. I found it really strange.

I just finished reading Messenger by Lois Lowry. I had to read the first two books in the series for school and grabbed the third because the endings of the first two were so vague.

I'm reading the Sister Fidelma series by Peter Tremayne. Great mystery series!

I'm in the midst of The Prince and the Pauper by Mark Twain, and I'm trying to get my hands on A Tale of Two Cities ad Jane Eyre xd.png

I'm currently working my way through the Brother Cadfael series by Ellis Peters. Nice little historical mysteries, set in and around Shrewsbury, England during the civil war between King Stephen and the Empress Maud.

Well, I'm currently re-reading the Immortals After Dark series by Kresley Cole, but I'm not actually reading the next book yet. I was kind of re-reading Eragon, but I packed it up for my move next Friday, so I just stopped reading that.