ScarMay

Book you're currently reading?

Oh dear, let's see...

-Deadhouse Gates, Book 2 of The Malazan Book of the Fallen series by Steven Erikson.

-Women and Gender in Islam by Leila Ahmed

-The Stories of Ray Bradbury by Ray Bradbury

-Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand

I sort of go in rotation with books; I'm not in the mood to read one, so I read one of the other ones. All except for the Women and Gender in Islam which is for a class study. Still interesting though!

The Dogs of Babel by Carolyn Parkhurst.

<3 So much amazing.

Currently reading "The Unwanteds" by Lisa McMann.

Pretty good so far.

Started "Clockwork Angel" by Cassandra Clare yesterday (in German)

I kind of liked the first three books of the Mortal Instruments and this book can only be better since there's no Jace in it.

Just bought Tom Clancy's Hunt for Red October.

Might get addicted and buy the whole damn series later, but who knows?

Percy Jackson first book from Rick Riordan

I love Greek mythology.

smile.gif

/user/hitsugaya133[/url]

~Scroll spam removed~

Edited by _Z_

The Sound of a Wild Snail Eating by Elisabeth Tova Bailey.

Non-fiction. Not what I usually read at all. Pretty good, pretty interesting. Really tiny, easy book.

She gets sick, bedridden for years and a friend one day happened to see a snail so she picked it up and plunked it in the pot of flowers she was bringing her.

So she is bedridden and starts watching this snail live.

Lord of the Rings...again, lol. From when I was in Grade 5 (8 yrs old?) and up until I turned 30 (4 years ago,) I used to read it every year. T.V. for the whole street has not been working for about a week now, and won't be fixed for another couple of days, so I'm going through quite a few books, and how could I not read LotR again?

Edited by CDM

I'm reading Night by Ellie Wesiel. Everyone seems to be reading in my class right now, quite interesting book.

Edited by Skystorm

Sky Emblem by Christopher Hwang. Great book! :3

Finished Blaze (and found out I'm way too emotional *cried at the end*), now moving on to Misery. It looks interesting already.

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

So far so good, even though Jace is still going me on the nerves.

I've just finished Swiss Family Robinson, now I don't know what book I want to read next. huh.gif I read through A City in Winter in about two days. That one was pretty good. It's a fairly short read and it's got a few funny parts. I really want to read what happens after the end though...

Edited by SilverX7Studios

Lord of the Rings...again, lol.  From when I was in Grade 5 (8 yrs old?) and up until I turned 30 (4 years ago,) I used to read it every year.  T.V. for the whole street has not been working for about a week now, and won't be fixed for another couple of days, so I'm going through quite a few books, and how could I not read LotR again?

I re-read The Hobbit and LotR almost every year in December. smile.gif It was EVERY year for a long time (I first read them when I was 7-8 years old too!), but I've slowed down a little.

Right now I'm reading 77 Shadow Street by Dean Koontz and J.R.R. Tolkien, Author of the Century by Tom Shippey, and alternating back and forth.

The first one is because I like to read ghost stories and scary novels in the fall; I don't know why. Halloween, I guess. The second one is because I love Tolkien and I'm really excited for The Hobbit movie.

Edited by inlaterdays

I re-read The Hobbit and LotR almost every year in December. smile.gif It was EVERY year for a long time (I first read them when I was 7-8 years old too!), but I've slowed down a little.

Right now I'm reading 77 Shadow Street by Dean Koontz and J.R.R. Tolkien, Author of the Century by Tom Shippey, and alternating back and forth.

The first one is because I like to read ghost stories and scary novels in the fall; I don't know why. Halloween, I guess. The second one is because I love Tolkien and I'm really excited for The Hobbit movie.

I'm actually reading 77 Shadow Street by Dean Koontz right now as well how are you finding it so far