TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

Welp, there goes my sleep time, spending my time finding about of this issue, xd.png

Good uh, morning guys. Time for my sleep. sleep.gif

Could someone invite me, please? I would really appreciate it. n_n

It might be a prank but whatever. ^^ Maybe you'll get a badge like last year? Either way... Happy April 1st! ;D

I'm not sure if I should believe this.. unsure.gif

So I'm just going to wait untill after today to see if this still exists then!

???? Did the Dino descriptions change? Not sure, since I don't have any on my scroll, but my brother has all of them, and he asked me just now about it.

WIN!

So very much indeed! Wish this was for real, though... Bleh.

Edit: Lettle broccoli, FTW!

Edited by Sinister-by-Nature

???? Did the Dino descriptions change? Not sure, since I don't have any on my scroll, but my brother has all of them, and he asked me just now about it.

No. They are the same as always.

You know what? I think they really are working on dino cave, but this beta testing is just a tease. dry.gif

To me the dino descriptions look the same as always...

Dino cave sounds funny..but I guess it's just a joke..but we'll see..

I kinda think that's the beauty of April 1st - everyone knows it's April Fools Day and that things should be taken with a grain of salt. It lets people be a little mischievous without really causing harm or hurt feelings.

Case in point - the Dino Cave. If it's not true, what does it hurt? We didn't have it yesterday and then we won't have it again tomorrow. There's no loss there. And because it's April 1st, even people who want a Dino Cave still understand that, realistically, there's a huge possibility that it's all a prank.

Clearly what we need is a Soap Dragon.

Egg: This egg is sitting in a pile of bubbles.

Hatchling: Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. Despite being clean and fresh smelling, the other hatchlings warily keep their distance.

Adult: Soap dragons are extremely clean creatures. Possessing a unique ability to excrete a lathering agent from their scales, these dragons are usually accepted by other breeds who appreciate a tidy environment and well polished eggs. However, prolonged exposure to water breeds can prove disastrous as entire caves can become awash in a flood of bubbles within mere minutes.

ROFLMAO

Yes, PLEASE!

And several for around the house as well!

I think he is making fun of everyone! tongue.gif but I am determined to go all the way! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

dino cave be it!!! rolleyes.gif

Thanks TJ for the Leetle Broccoli lol!

applied for an invite - hope it's no April's fool rolleyes.giftongue.gif

Edit: ok, didn't read all posts so far, so I guess it IS ONE biggrin.gif

Edited by Kiwiana

~waits for an invite code~ this better not be a prank... I want the dinos very badly. I really do want to see the adults :3

Now I'm starting to believe >_< This is SO CONFUSING D: