TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

I can't get screencaps up and it won't let me send invites. sad.gif

I think the site still has glitches to work through.  xd.png

You just need to press your "Print Screen SysRq" key on your keybord -> open Paint -> insert via pressing "Ctrl" + "V" -> save the image -> open http://imageshack.us/ in your browser and upload the screencap you made -> copy the Forum link and post it here on the forum. Tadaaa you uploaded your screencap. smile.gif

Edited by Nyastara

I kept some space for a new release, but that was for nothing, it seems...

Not going to fall for that day today.

Yes, but I can't find the cheese sauce... has it gone moldy?

Move your Cheese dragon next to your Magma. wink.gif

You know, guys, even if this is an April Fool's Day prank, who knows? If enough people show interest and sign up it could be worth the headache effort it would be to have a new site. I'm not actually into Dinos, but maybe if there were enough interesting things to do with them (given that they can't breed), then even I might be tempted. laugh.gif

Has anyone else's leetle tree turned into a broccoli?

Dunno. Must check.

*checks*

YES IT HAS.

The domain was set up exactly one day ago.

Here's the proof

Lol, sorry, it was seeing that which you'd posted that made me say, suppose it was done this way to fool us into thinking it was faked. laugh.gif

Lol, sorry, it was seeing that which you'd posted that made me say, suppose it was done this way to fool us into thinking it was faked.  laugh.gif

Oh right, but transactions are logged xd.png

Though TJ's probably been working on the code for a while now~

EDIT: hey, could we stalk TJ now because we might have his address? adlfkjasldjlask

Hope it's not a joke.

Edited by DarkEternity

Man I'll be so sad if it's just a prank. I like the idea of this other site... also why would someone pay just to have a prank website? 'o'

(...I have no clue how website domains work...)

Well I think it's an April Fool's joke, but who knows and what is there to lose?

*Wanders off to ask for an invite*

Cute c:

Pfft, had spots ready for a new release too.

-gets dragon watching binoculars and waits-

Cool, either way.

Mega-cool if it's for real, awesome-funny if it's April's fool day fun. wink.gif

Husky wonders about the April 1st possibility in this Dino Cave offering... I went and asked for an invite anyway...

So So ^ ^ because you get an extra scroll, or the transfer to the other? (Most would not, like on their "Dragon Cave" Dinos account)

(can someone invite me? smile.gif)

*contemplates*

Now, seems like an April Fools joke. But I am very strongly reminded of Mod Madness where most people assumed all the releases were fake....IDK. Very skeptical here.

Either way, love it! biggrin.gif

WOOHOO! Happy April Fool's day! biggrin.gif

I'll gladly go poke at the new site to see the effort that went into this wonderful prank! biggrin.gif

I like this idea o3o

I hope its not an April Fools....

And how long does it take to get the invite code through email? Has anyone actually gotten onto the site yet? xd.png

-Ra

Not sure if trolled

or really a Dino Cave....

Please let it be real ;3;

What could be a great april fools is turning all dragons into Neglecteds or Golds xd.png;

I hope so lilysally, that would be awesome smile.gif

Happy April Fools everyone tongue.gif , thanks TJ.

I asked for an invite, but who is actually on the site yet? I don't think this is an April fools joke, well, at least I hope not.

Nice! But... I cant log in my account! My eggs need serious tending currently. I have a magma on me! *panics*

Dino Cave! <3 Love the idea, seems fun!

Um, would anyone be so kind to give me invite code, please? sad.gif I'll be sure to invite those who need too!