TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

*Is suspicious*

But I want Dinos.

*asks for invite anyway*

Now we'll just have to wait...

The only dragon type that was really abundant on the Request pages were Garden Dragons, and maybe the Broccoli is an indicator of their release?

The leetle tree changing into a broccoli was part of the last years April fool's day (Carrot Cave). But Kila, the creator of the leetle trees, mentioned in her "Leetle Trees - For those who like a leetle variety" topic that the leetle broccoli tree would return for this years April fools day. (Topic got closed and removed after Kia collected enough ideas for new leetle trees)

Edited by Nyastara

...how can be there abandoned eggs with 1 day letf? Trololo.

Invite please, anyway? XD" I couldn't resist to join, no matter if it's fake or not. Happy April Fools everyone<3

It's definitely a prank. Considering the date: April 1st 12 AM and the "hundreds of dinosaurs, dinosaurs for each color of the rainbow" part. smile.gif

And when u ask for an invite using the link it says they'll contact u in a few DAYS.

Happy April Fool's to you too!! xd.png

I already thought something would happen on April 1 x3 but I like it, even if it is a joke, it's really cool. I like the egg collors, I wanna have them x3

Edited by Brisingr1993

I highly doubt this is real. But just incase, I hope there is someone willing to PM me an invite code.

If it is real, more rare eggs on Dragon Cave for me! xd.png

I don't know if it is a joke or not, but I requested an invite anyway. Love dinos smile.gif

Epic Aprils Fool Joke if it is because I asked for an invite too tongue.gif

I know this is probably just a joke but I had to request an invite, just in case. Dinos are too awesome to resist! biggrin.gif

My leetle tree looks so healthy today... and dinos... yes, serious business xd.png

Lol I just noticed xd.png the leettle tree had a makeover laugh.gif

and this makes a nice April fools joke, so nice job TJ laugh.gif

I still registered tho' just in case rolleyes.gif

Looks great.. biggrin.gif I doubt it's real, but i want to try it out :3

Soo.. Just need an invite then. Signed up for an invite almost 4 hours ago, still nothing :/

I requested an invite code about 3 hours ago. *Yawn* Still waiting for the email..xd.png

I DON'T CARE IF IT'S APRIL FOOLS!!! I WANT TO BELIEVE~~~

The Truth is out there...

...in a few DAYS, lol.

Either way, the pull on one of my legs is causing me to walk lop-sided. laugh.gif

Hi, skauble!

Thanks for the cheese-sauce suggestion for my Leetle Broccoli Tree, but I've only just polished my Magmas and burnt-on cheese is soooooo tricky to get off of hot dragon-scales...

Me too.

(it would be hilarious if in trying to pass off fake codes as real ones I actually managed to create a real code o.o)

I will never understand the need to make other people believe you and then let them down. I hate April 1.