TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

okay what

Really want this to be true. But can someone invite me?

It seems really false though ><" Dying to know.

always interested in a new game, tho kinda lame i have to wait before i can sign up..

dry.gif wait a minut... aprill fools? dang it.. TJ's probaly pulling my leg.. gah..

Edited by DemonAshley

Well, it's hard to believe it's true (because of the date). But it would be really awesome if it's true (I've loved dinos since I was three years old or something like that).

Edited by Caius

I will never understand the need to make other people believe you and then let them down. I hate April 1.

I kinda think that's the beauty of April 1st - everyone knows it's April Fools Day and that things should be taken with a grain of salt. It lets people be a little mischievous without really causing harm or hurt feelings.

Case in point - the Dino Cave. If it's not true, what does it hurt? We didn't have it yesterday and then we won't have it again tomorrow. There's no loss there. And because it's April 1st, even people who want a Dino Cave still understand that, realistically, there's a huge possibility that it's all a prank.

Hi, skauble!

Thanks for the cheese-sauce suggestion for my Leetle Broccoli Tree, but I've only just polished my Magmas and burnt-on cheese is soooooo tricky to get off of hot dragon-scales...

Clearly what we need is a Soap Dragon.

Egg: This egg is sitting in a pile of bubbles.

Hatchling: Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. Despite being clean and fresh smelling, the other hatchlings warily keep their distance.

Adult: Soap dragons are extremely clean creatures. Possessing a unique ability to excrete a lathering agent from their scales, these dragons are usually accepted by other breeds who appreciate a tidy environment and well polished eggs. However, prolonged exposure to water breeds can prove disastrous as entire caves can become awash in a flood of bubbles within mere minutes.

I want to find if this is real or fake. invite, please?

nice one xd.png didnt expect that to happen

I kinda think that's the beauty of April 1st - everyone knows it's April Fools Day and that things should be taken with a grain of salt. It lets people be a little mischievous without really causing harm or hurt feelings.

Case in point - the Dino Cave. If it's not true, what does it hurt? We didn't have it yesterday and then we won't have it again tomorrow. There's no loss there. And because it's April 1st, even people who want a Dino Cave still understand that, realistically, there's a huge possibility that it's all a prank.

Hatchling: Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. Despite being clean and fresh smelling, the other hatchlings warily keep their distance.

Adult: Soap dragons are extremely clean creatures. Possessing a unique ability to excrete a lathering agent from their scales, these dragons are usually accepted by other breeds who appreciate a tidy environment and well polished eggs. However, prolonged exposure to water breeds can prove disastrous as entire caves can become awash in a flood of bubbles within mere minutes.

I agree with all you say, and I love your idea of a soap dragon!

I've been staying up all night trying to find out about this "Dino Cave" issue...

Still no evidence. dry.gif

That would be a perfect idea! tongue.gif

But we don't receive any invite code by email

so I think it's just a joke biggrin.gif

Somehow I liked last years April Fool's Day "event" way better...

Hatchling: Aww... It's a cute baby dragon.  Despite being clean and fresh smelling, the other hatchlings warily keep their distance.

Adult: Soap dragons are extremely clean creatures.  Possessing a unique ability to excrete a lathering agent from their scales, these dragons are usually accepted by other breeds who appreciate a tidy environment and well polished eggs.  However, prolonged exposure to water breeds can prove disastrous as entire caves can become awash in a flood of bubbles within mere minutes.

Uh I Like your idea about a soap dragon. *lol*

Edited by Nyastara

If this is real, I would prefer to put the new Dinos on my DC scroll rather than having a separate one unsure.gif

But I signed for an invite, I'll see if I'll get anything or it's just TJ trolling us xd.png

I <3 you laugh.gif

I wish everyone a happy april 1st in all colors of the rainbow!

That is awesome that you have creating Dino Cave ^^ I'm looking forward to be invite to Dino Cave smile.gif

[is it true Are you creating Dino Cave for real? Or are you trying to trick us since it's April 1?] blink.gif

xd.png My computer still had it as march when I saw it - but my computer is behind on time - as I noticed when I read these comments, and died a little inside when I realised it wasn't true. laugh.gif

^^ WIN ^^

April fools day...

They have an AP with eggs in...

It is impossible to register without a code...

Suspicions raising...