TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

Well, a new site starts up on April Fools, but you need an invite to get in and you might get one in a few days...

ROFLMAO

TJ, if this is for real, you GOT ME GOOD! laugh.gif

¿ǝʇıs ǝɥʇ oʇ ǝʇıʌuı I plnoɥs oɥʍ 'ʍoN

˙ſ┴ 'ʇɐǝɹƃ sı ǝʇıs ǝɥʇ 'uɐW

Once upon a time there was a nice girl named Snowytoshi. Her dream was to have a Dino and so she wondered- maybe someone would send her a invitation code xd.png

i dont even know why i thought to do this but if no one else thinks of it i gotta share

That's hilarious! xd.png

Man, I'm glad I'm not alone in feeling the frustration around here right now! It's awful! I am so excited about another TJ site, and if this is some kind of joke.... lol

BAHAHAHA

i dont even know why i thought to do this but if no one else thinks of it i gotta share

http://dinocave.net/tj

Anything you type into the URL after .net/ will give you that picture. Anything.

DragCave used Substitute! Madness ensued.

xd.png I forgot to send in my email address earlier. I can't wait to see if I get a joke email!

Once upon a time there was a nice girl named Snowytoshi. Her dream was to have a Dino and so she wondered- maybe someone would send her a invitation code xd.png

That quote is Greek to me... translation, please?

I hope that it isn't a koe, I would love to be able to be on an adoptable site from the begin, it never happens to me! If anyone would be so kind to invite me I'll be really really happy biggrin.gif

And if it isn't a joke and I get an invite I think that I'll send my 10 invites to people that are writting here wink.gif

I hope that it isn't a koe, I would love to be able to be on an adoptable site from the begin, it never happens to me! If anyone would be so kind to invite me I'll be really really happy biggrin.gif

And if it isn't a joke and I get an invite I think that I'll send my 10 invites to people that are writting here wink.gif

0uO

*writewritewritewritewritewrite*

Haha that's cool. I'm 90% sure that it's an April Fool's spoof though, so I won't be joining. xd.png

Edited by Moonbeam22

YAY! this is actually a little better than a carrot cave. smile.gif

EDIT: If it is real. Has anyone actually gotten an invite? huh.gif

Edited by Kellach

If it isn't a joke, and you get invites, please send one to me!

I hope that this is not a joke. Though posting the annoucement a day ahead of April Fool's Day make me feel that it is legit. If in few days do not receive an email for an invite code really not going to sweat about it being proven wrong.

Garrrrrrrrr. I forgot to stay up till midnght and invite myself early.....

EDIT:

......... I thought it IS april fools day... its april 1st.... right now..

Edited by kiyye

I can already tell I'll be checking my email for an invite 1000 times a day! I want to get in...like now! ha ha rolleyes.gif

Yeah, today is April Fool's day! ohmy.gif Aw man, please, I hope the site is real! I think a Dino Cave would rock! If it is a joke, this is the worst...or best, depending on your view point...thing that TJ could pull on someone like me with no patience! ha ha

I hope that this is not a joke. Though posting the annoucement a day ahead of April Fool's Day make me feel that it is legit. If in few days do not receive an email for an invite code really not going to sweat about it being proven wrong.

DC is on Eastern time, so it was posted on midnight, April 1st. wink.gif

OMG its april fools day im not joining! it will just say APRIL FOOLS people dont join xd.png