TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

I'll be so bummed if this isn't real. sad.gif But really, if it's a joke, it's a good one, I'll give TJ that!

**strangles TJ**

¿ǝʇıs ǝɥʇ oʇ ǝʇıʌuı I plnoɥs oɥʍ 'ʍoN

˙ſ┴ 'ʇɐǝɹƃ sı ǝʇıs ǝɥʇ 'uɐW

You can give me an invite! rolleyes.gif please?

pretty please?

Joined because, hoax or not, dino's are good. laugh.gif

Will you please post a snapshot so us mere mortals without a code can see it exists? smile.gif

You know since if this is a hoax - what do you bet the code (if we get them at all) is for a badge to show we took part in this?

You know since if this is a hoax - what do you bet the code (if we get them at all) is for a badge to show we took part in this?

A@Q$#S#$WS

YES

I went to the dino site, saw all the eggs and thought I'd see if the eggs would change if I refreshed the page and they did. If this is a hoax, a lot of work was put into it! xd.png

Not being able to get in, not being able to snag all the eggs sitting there, staring at me.... Grrrr.... So close, yet so far away...

Something like...

AS84GM129Y

or something xd.png

Pffft. The mods are probably in on this! They probably wouldn't say anything even if they knew! lol

they wouldn't spoil his joke

still wishing for invite

tongue.gif

Just wondering but there are a few people saying they got in. And in the Dino AP there are a ton of er eggs most people would grab them and hatch them and have little darling dinos on there page right away.. so what fansite might you be posting them in I wonder, cant find any proof that this awesome site is real so im going back to bed. smile.gif

Hmm, now I just wonder if the pink, orange, turquoise dino eggs and etc. are just recolors of some now that this is probably a joke. blink.gif

I was wondering about fansites, too. I went to several looking for a flood of Dino's, but didn't notice anything unusual!

I still think it's an April Fool's Day hoax, but admittedly a good one. Seems that there should be a link to some sort of "Terms and Conditions" from the registration page, not just a box saying you agree to them. Just sayin'. laugh.gif

All I know is that I really want a black dino egg now....

Edited by MedievalMystic

All I know is that I really want a black dino egg now....

Did you ever see one on the site yet?

Ooh look, a silver dino egg!

First one I've seen, wonder what that is. tongue.gif

AHHH so you saw that to? I think the Dinos have metallics to! Wouldnt that be funny, now I really want this not to be a joke. wub.gif

It took a screenshot of it just because its awesome!. smile.gif

Edited by majors

I signed up for an email just to see what I would get sent "in a few days".

I also noticed there's no ads for the site, but it appears to be on its own server.