G36R

The Dragon Experiment

" grrrrr " Sunnae growled, and flicked her tail at the pink creature that was opening her box. Wait, flicked her tail? She could move! But before she could react, the pink creature threw her inside of a narrow room with a high ceiling and see-through walls. She immeadeatley flew at the wall at full force. " Ouchhhhh!! " She shreiked, colliding with the wall. A force feild, huh... She flew up and down. She heard a loud beeping noise and felt a gust of wind. Then she was taken out of the force-feild room. " Huhhhhh... " She murmered. Her vision was blurry. The pink creature set her down next to blossom, and her vision returned. " Hey what! Oh, hi. Where are we? "

Blossom saw Sunnae being placed in the box beside her, Blossom then answered,"From what I can tell, this is a test room. I have no idea what tests are though or what they are used for." Blossom was suddenly picked up and put on a black floor. "Start it up Frank" One of the pink things said. The black floor then started moving! She tried to run as fast as she could until she fell asleep by a pain in her tail. Then she was placed back in the box beside Sunnae.

{*yawns* And the name is.... Blanco!}

Shadow looked at the dull thing that was wrapped around Blanco's neck. "I don't see what you mean." He said simply, "we could probably break it." Just before Shadow tried to rip the collar off, the pink thing grabbed his neck, picking up and putting the hatchling on a odd looking bit of floor. It then left the room, and started tapping a strange looking machine. Next thing the hatchling knew, the floor started moving! Shadow and Blanco started running, not wanting to fall off the moving floor. Both started panting, their stamina low due to their age.

They had been running for well over two hours when Shadow and Blanco stumbled. Neither could catch themselves, and they went down, landing on the moving floor with a loud whump. The pink creature didn't stop the treadmill in time, and the Two-headed hatchling was flung off of the treadmill, crashing into the wall. Evidently, he hadn't been watching the speed either.

{I don't know about what the other tests should be... Maybe a flying course for those with wings?}

Shadow and Blanco shook their heads, stunned by the impact. "By the First Fires, that hurt!" Shadow moaned, sitting up. Blanco nodded agreement, her vision spinning.

((how many hatchlings actually have wings, though? they don't have wings when they hatch. but if we can't think of another test, i have an idea for how to finish the tests.))

((I've got one! How about a color test! They'll hold up different colored pieces of paper and they'll see which ones that hatchlings go to.))

" whaaaa... " Sunnae muttered. She felt dizzy.A pink creature was holding her up and seemed to be arguing with another pink creature. " We should put her in the wind tunnel! That would be best. " one said. " No! The dark room would test her vision. The wind tunnel wouldnt test anything! " the other one exclaimed. " It would test her strength! " The creature dropped Sunnae and continued to bicker with the other scientist. Sunnae was very confuzed. She started spinning about.

((I have come back from watching the Hunger Games! I cried throughout the whole movie... Oh and I finished on watching the episodes (so far) of Persona 4 Anime! So I decided to post here...))

(Oh yeah I'm getting bored with typing Imnotsureyet so I'm gonna make him find out his name is Snap)

Imnotsureyet had finaly woke up! He heard scienctists speaking:

"The dragon Snap has woke up!"

"At least he dosen't seem to have substained brain damage.."

My name is Snap? Said Snap "For now on I will call myself Snap!" (Finaly!)

But soon they took him off to a bunch load of tests... Mazes, Blood samples and many other things! But there was one final test! (Any ideas for the hardest FINAL test?)

EDIT: I NEED MEH BEATUY SLEEP! It's 1:31 AM here and I'm EXHAUSTED! See you tommorow and when I get on tommorow I suggest you to Allons-y!

Edited by I_Luve_Victini

(Hardest is to dodge being shot by a hundred gazers at a time >:3 it's clearly impossible.)

Just as Sam thought he could settle down, he was picked up again. This time a sharp thing poked into his scales.((if he were an albino, ouch!)) Sam yelped and fell off the table and into the floor. They picked him up again. This time the put some things on his arms. He felt something fiery go through his body.((electricity)) he instantly fell to floor. Why would those creatures do that? Sam closed his eyes, as if he were going to die. But he wasn't gonna die right now! He couldn't force himself, either.

One of the pink things, which Shadow and Blanco agreed to call twolegs, picked him up, and put him into a mostly white room with a few patches of color. There was black, green, red, purple, pink, midnight blue, cyan, and orange. The two-headed hatcling wandered over to the midnight blue piece of paper, and carved something into it, a strange symbol that was found on Royal blue eggs. Then they carved out the symbol on a skywing egg on the cyan paper, left the orange, purple, pink, black, and red ones alone, and finally carved out three stripes on one side of the green paper. Both heads smirked. "In the cave, we often drew out eggs in the sandy ground." The sync was eerily perfect.

Edited by Recila

Flower was back in the odd box again. She had been going through tests for what seemed like years, but must have only been a few days. "It's time for the hatchling's final test.", one of the odd pink things said in it's odd language. It picked up Flower and put her in an odd room in it were two things. A picture of a whiptail dragon, and a picture of a pink thing. Flower carefully considered the situation, and ripped the picture of the pink thing to shreds. "So there."

((i'm thinking that the final test could be an intelligence test, to see how smart they are? like choosing beetween one thing or the other? by the way, i'm leaving on vacation tomorrow, so i'll be inactive for about a week or so))

Blossom was picked up, yet again, for another test. She looked around to see different pieces of paper. Blossom looked around and went to the one that caught her eye the most, (The pink paper) She started to carve out the weird thing she saw earlier. (The flower) Blossom looked around to see other colors. She went to the green one and carved out the green things she saw. (The veggies) On the orange one, she carved out the orange thing she saw earlier. (The fruit) On the yellow one, a yellow circle came to her head, so, she carved a circle. Blossom looked at her creations. She felt yet another pain in her tail, and she awoke in a room with 2 things. A rosebud dragon on one end, and a pink thing on the other. Blossom walked over to the Rosebud dragon and laid down in front of it. Then, she changed her mind and walked over to the pink thing and ripped it in half. Blossom walked over back to the Rosebud dragon and laid down in front of it.

Flower was again poked with something that made her sleepy. when she woke up, the pictures were gone, and there were several pieces of paper. She walked over to the pink paper and carved a flower in it. then over to the brown paper and carved a tree in it. Then over to the white paper and drew a white dragon egg. and then over to the red paper and carved a red dragon egg, and so on until she had carved something in every piece of paper. then something sharp poked her again, and she fell asleep again.

((What do you think should be next in the test? i'm all out of ideas.))

Sunnae was now dropped into a square room with peices of paper all colors of the rainbow. " Woah. Pretty! " Sunnae squealed. She walked over to a blue paper and drew a squigley line. Ahahaa. The pink things will never know what this means!. A squiggley line was the code for 'wind' in the secret language her and her old friend from the cave had made up. She smirked. Then, she remembered that water was also blue, so then she drew a circle on the blue paper too, the symbol for water. The pink things seemed confused. They are so dumb. Sunnae carved a V shape on the red paper, the symbol for 'fire', a swirl on the yellow paper, the symbol for 'sun', and two straight lines on the green paper, the symbol for 'grass'. After a moment of hesitation, she went over to the pink paper and drew a sort of sideways P, which was the symbol for 'idiot'. Then she burst into laughter.

Flower woke up again in a room with a piece of fruit and a small, hard red thing. Flower looked at the two different things do those odd pink things think i'm an idiot?", Flower thought. She went over to the fruit, and ate it. She then walked over to the red thing, and sniffed it carefully. "What am i supposed to do with this thing?" Then, she was poked with another thing that made her sleepy, and fell asleep.

((The "Red thing" ois a red duplo. i'm going on a vacation and won't have wifi, so i'll be inactive for a while.))

Blossom awoke to find herself in a white room. On one end was the pink object she saw earlier.(A flower) On the other end was a strange yellow block. (A yellow lego) Knowing that if she ate the pink thing, she'd be sleepy, Blossom walked over to the yellow block. "What's this?" She asked herself. Blossom bit into it, "Ow! Now that's hard." Seeing no other choice, she walked over to the pink thing and ate it. Blossom then felt sleepy and fell asleep. When she awoke, Blossom was back in the weird box.

By the time Comet woke up, she was surrounded by at least 4 pink things. She was also in a box. "Finally!" One of the pink things said. "I was beginning to think she would never wake up!" "Not so much sedative next time, Dave" Another pink thing said. "She could've NEVER woken up!" "Alright, alright, so maybe I have a little to learn..." The one called 'Dave' replied. "A LITTLE? A LITTLE?" The other pink thing stormed. "You have a LOT MORE to learn, and at this rate, it'll take YEARS!" The pink thing called 'Dave' looked crushed. "Guys, stop fighting please." Said another pink thing. "Just be glad she woke up."

Helloooo, I'm still here. Comet thought.

"Now, onto testing." Said a pink thing. "We will have to do it without sedatives, because I don't want any more in her system for a while."

Tests? Ugh... fine. I'll do your stupid tests. Comet thought.

A pink thing went over and picked Comet up. She did not struggle. "Now, I'm going to need one of your scales." The pink thing said. What?! Comet thought. But before she could react, a scale was plucked from her tail. Ouch! She thought. She started going through many different tests and courses. It seemed to take forever... until finally a pink thing said, "Your almost done, just a few more tests." They put her in a place with a picture of a Swallowtail and a picture of a pink thing. Comet studied the situation carefully. She walked over to the picture of the pink thing and sniffed it. It even smelled like a pink thing! With that, she shredded it to pieces.

Edited by Gunia

Sunnae was now dropped into a square room with peices of paper all colors of the rainbow. " Woah. Pretty! " Sunnae squealed. She walked over to a blue paper and drew a squigley line. Ahahaa. The pink things will never know what this means!. A squiggley line was the code for 'wind' in the secret language her and her old friend from the cave had made up. She smirked. Then, she remembered that water was also blue, so then she drew a circle on the blue paper too, the symbol for water. The pink things seemed confused. They are so dumb. Sunnae carved a V shape on the red paper, the symbol for 'fire', a swirl on the yellow paper, the symbol for 'sun', and two straight lines on the green paper, the symbol for 'grass'. After a moment of hesitation, she went over to the pink paper and drew a sort of sideways P, which was the symbol for 'idiot'. Then she burst into laughter.

((That V... Is this a pokemon refrence? (The V from a Victini and the V can be set on fire when a Victini uses V-Create) Lol anyway...))

(Oh yeah would all the other dragons know what those symbols mean? If they do I'd like Snap to join in on the fun...)

(One last thing... Hey G36R! Can we start the *heh heh* Experiment's now? You know what I mean don't you?)

(Sorry I'm so late on this.)

The small dragon yawned inside her egg. She had grown weary of hearing voices which she could not understand who they came from, and decided to venture out of her egg. She gave the shell a kick, and a crack formed. The voices outside became higher pitched and more rushed. She kicked it again, and the shell gave way. She had only a second to look around before she was snatched up by a tall pink creature. It spoke more before she heard it say, "I'll call you Aurora." Aurora she thought to herself, I like it. I guess that could be my name. She was then pricked with a needle, and fell asleep. When Aurora came to, she was in a room with many dragons her size. She walked, with some difficulty, over to the pond, and sat down on a flat rock.

Edited by TheShinyMew

((That V... Is this a pokemon refrence? (The V from a Victini and the V can be set on fire when a Victini uses V-Create) Lol anyway...))

(Oh yeah would all the other dragons know what those symbols mean? If they do I'd like Snap to join in on the fun...)

(One last thing... Hey G36R! Can we start the *heh heh* Experiment's now? You know what I mean don't you?)

(( Yeah, the other dragons should be able to firgure it out because, maybe its sort of based off of whatever language the dragons write with? Like dragons write this fanc language and this is the easy version of it >.<. And also... I knew you would catch that reference xd.png and 0.0 MORE EXPERIMENTS? WANT ))

Sunnae looked at her creations. They were.. awesome. A pink creature walked over to her and looked at her. " This one.. what did it draw? Theese arent... Why didnt it.. " it said, sounding very confused. " Lets try something else... " It put her in another room, this time with a large blank peice of white paper and a large peice of paper with a picture of a pink creature on it. She could immeadietley tell that pink creature was NOT real. So, she went up to it and carved sideways Ps all all around it. If you do not remember, a sideways P is the symbol for 'idiot'. And boy, theese pink things were pretty stupid. She then went to the white paper and drew an arc, a raindrop, a circle with squiggley lines coming from it, and a lump. Which basically means 'Sunnae Rocks.' Then she drew a... not quite perfect portrait of herself. The scientist who came to get her.. looked stunned. " Is that.. a secret language! And.. is that a DRAWING! of YOURSELF!? " it stared at her. Sunnae nodded her head and flew a bit. Gosh. Theese things were easily impressed.

Shadow glanced over at a pink thing and drew something into the sand. It was more sloppy than Sunnae's, but one could see that they were both the same thing. It was the symbol for idiot, and it certainly fit the pink things! He carved out a shape around it, a similiar figure to the pink creatures. "This one's doing it too!" A pink called, talking to others. They spoke in hushed voices, making almost impossible for the Two-Headed hatchling to make out. Shiny, with her rather sharp ears, leaned forward, listening carefully. After a few heartbeats, she burst out laughing. "They really are idiots!" She exclaimed, breathing rapidly to compensate for her laughing.

The scientists watching the hatchling saying their secret language looked over at Blossom."Maybe that one can do it to! "I dunno. That one just hatched a few days ago. "Who knows? The language could be clicked into their brains at birth." They picked her up and put her in a sand filled room. "There's a secret language? Whoa!" Blossom then had a voice come up in her head, a flashback of her parents' voices. "Little child of mine, when you hatch you'll see weird figures in the ground. I'll tell you what they mean." The message Blossom remembered of her mother told her the secret language of the clan. Her Papa's voice chimed in and said, "Everyone has a symbol to represent yourself." (Which is kinda like Sunnae's lump) "Yours is a flower my dear." Her father then explained how to draw the flower and what it looked like. Then, Blossom's flashback ended. "So that's what those pink things are! Cool." Blossom got right to work, drawing every symbol, including the idiot sign, or as her mother said it was, "A line with a curve at the right of it is the symbol for a thing that's a no minded, brain witted, fool." ((LOL)) "Even this one knows it! Outstanding! This is great for research!" "This one drew a flower. Maybe because it's a Rosebud?" "But what does it mean?" Blossom giggled as they tried to figure out the language to end up in defeat. "Yep, they are no mined, brain witted, fools. Or as Papa said, idiots. ((xd.png))

Edited by PeachSapling