G36R

The Dragon Experiment

sunnae was, again, wandering about and saw a nebula hatchling with an injured wing. " Hey! " she bounced over to the injured dragon. " Hi! I'm Sunnae, and my wing got hurt to! " she smiled her bigest smile. " Maybe could be friends! "

occ: .. sunnae is starting to sound a bit to much like pinky pie...

((I love Pinkie Pie!

)

((I can't RP Snap at moment...Waiiit since Snap's a Magi shouldn't he be able to talk to hatchlings? Or Should I make him hatch?))

Edited by I_Luve_Victini

Sam covered her face as Nurktra yelled at her for bumping into him. Sam curled into a ball and closed his eyes.Nurktra is scary... Sam thought. He hid his face again. He didn't want to talk to anyone else like Nurktra. Sam climbed onto the couch and slid onto a table. A lamp was on it, and he made it fall. "MARY!!!! STOP DROPPING STUFF!!" Sam heard the "uncle" say.

Bakara hatched with a trail of white eggshell behind her. While busy trying to remove a little eggshell stuck in her leg she wondered behind a couch and bumped into a thunder hatchling. Sh screamed in fright and tucked her head in her tail. "Hello" she stutered. "Who are you??".

Blossom frowned a bit at the annoyed reply, but she answered back anyways, "I'm Blossom. Nice to meet you Nurktra. You don't seem very happy, is something wrong?" While waiting for his reply, she looked to see a thunder hatchling, two hatchlings with a hurt wing, and many other hatchlings of all different sizes and colors.

@I_Luve_Victini:

((I'm really sorry, but I got attacked with a wave of stuff I need to do, so I won't be able to post any time soon. I really wish I would have told you sooner so you weren't waiting for me or anything. So yeah, I don't know when I'll be able to post. Sorry!))

((I'm still in the room with the Incubator room. I just barely hatched. I dunno about you guys.))

Before he could reply to Blossom, Nurktra was picked up by one of the tall things. Out of sheer reaction, he twisted around and bit into the first soft thing he saw, which happened to be the upper arm of the creature. He teeth would have sunken into the flesh, if it weren't for the fact that they didn't come in yet. The creature seemed to have no attention to his violent activity, so he turned slightly and aimed for a large bump in the square of his face. (Nose) This finally seemed to caught his attention, as the creatured gasped with suprise, scowled, pulled Nurktra off of him, and slammed him against the ground, directly below him. Nurktra grimaced with pain as it radiated from his back where he hit the ground. The pink thing started to say something in it's language.

"What a fiesty little bugger!" grumbled the creature, as it turned around through a square hole in a wall. (Doorway)

"Hey! Come back here! I'm not finished with you!" squealed the hatchling, as he launched himself towards the fleeting figure. Before he could get to his target, the wall seemed to seal up the passage. (Door) Nurktra bashed into the mobile wall, head first, but it wouldn't budge. Giving up, Nurktra turned around to realize he was in a new room. (The room with the hatchlings) However, he didn't have much time to admire it, as the concussion from the door and the drop from the strange creature left him dizzy. After a few seconds of dazed stumbling, he fell to the floor, unconcious.

((THAT is how you write a roleplay.))

(( yay. more hatchies. here i go...! ))

Sunnae turned to see a magi hatchling thrown to the floor. But she wasnt looking at the hatchling. She was looking at the strange pink creature that had brought it in. This was the first glimpse Sunnae had caught of the scientists. Her eyes widened. " WHAT.WAS.THAT. " She walked over to the thunder hatchling. " What WAS that thing? " She asked. " Oh, are you hurt? I am too. Maybe we can be friends! " She said happily. She looked intently at the hatchling, and then noticed it was unconcious. " Oh.. umm... Little help over here? "

(( ... Sunnae wants to be friends with everyone... ))

Edited by kiyye

(( yay. more hatchies. here i go...! ))

Sunnae turned to see a thunder hatchling thrown to the floor. But she wasnt looking at the hatchling. She was looking at the strange pink creature that had brought it in. This was the first glimpse Sunnae had caught of the scientists. Her eyes widened. " WHAT.WAS.THAT. " She walked over to the thunder hatchling. " What WAS that thing? " She asked. " Oh, are you hurt? I am too. Maybe we can be friends! " She said happily. She looked intently at the hatchling, and then noticed it was unconcious. " Oh.. umm... Little help over here? "

(( ... Sunnae wants to be friends with everyone... ))

((Nurktra's a Magi...))

Blossom saw Nurktra get picked up by a pink thing and was attacking violently. Then, was brought through a piece of the wall. "I think I'm next." I whisper to myself. Surely enough, a few moments later, another one of the pink things came in. "Now, now little Blossom, let's get you out of here." Blossom was then picked up, by some giant things. (Hands) Then, she was brought through the piece of the wall. "Where have I heard that voice before?" she wondered to herself. Then she remembered, "It's Stan!" She looked up to see a creature with yellow hair, and bright blue eyes. Then she was placed down with the rest of the hatchlings.

Flower was still trying to figure out where the food was when she noticed a magi hatchling that she hadn't seen before smash it's head into the wall, just like she had. "I guess that makes two of us!", she thought as she walked over. When she got there, she noticed that it was unconscious. "It must have hit it's head MUCH harder than i did!"

Blossom looked over her shoulder to see Stan move part of the wall and go through it, then move it back to it's spot. (A door) She looked around to see a lovely picture on the wall. "Oooh! This looks nice!". As she was admiring the picture, a voice said, "Oh.. umm... Little help over here?" The word "help" somehow clicked to her mind and she looked over to see a green and yellow hatchling near Nurktra. Blossom walked over to the hatchling who was calling for help and said, "What can I do to help?"

((You know? I think im gonna have Snap hatch kinda))

Snap started wondering about the outside world. What was it like? What did it feel like? What could happen there? He could answer all those questions if he just got out of this shell. He started to ram against the shell tiny cracks began to appear...

((Should I make Snap become undepressed?))

((I just finished Professor Layton and the Spectres Call. IT'S SO SAD! And happy too but sad. Though I seriously recommend it!))

Edited by I_Luve_Victini

(( I never knew Snap was depressed...)

Snap was feeling sad. Nobody would talk or listen to him! (He doesn't know that they CAN'T talk to him) He felt lonley but worst of all ingnored... He begin to whistle a tune (Oración)

((Oración although a song that brings happiness has a sad tune so I deliberately made him whistle it because they don't KNOW that it's a song to bring happiness they can only hear a sad tune.))

((Maybe I exaggerated about depressed he's more very sad than depressed sorry!))

((Is Nurktra in the same room as Snap? Don't suppose that since there is cracks on the egg they would move it into Nurktra room since there twins and magi?))

Edited by I_Luve_Victini

((who is blossom talking to, PeachSapling? i'm pretty sure there are no neotropical hatchlings in this roleplay currently...))

Edited by SkyraTwilight812

Comet awoke. It was dark, but warm. She could hear voices nearby. One was a deep voice, the other was higher-pitched. "Well, we got the new egg in the incubator." Said the deep voice. "When it hatches, can I name it daddy? Can I?" Said the higher pitched voice. Hatch? Comet thought. Should I hatch? Its so warm in here... Her thoughts starting drifting, and finally curiosity took over. Comet rammed her legs into the shell, making a loud Crack! "Daddy, daddy, look! It's hatching!" The higher pitched voice squealed. Ow! Comet thought. That's loud. She hesitated for a moment, then gave another large kick against the shell. Sudden light streamed in, and Comet had to squint her eyes. After a few more seconds, she gave one final kick. The egg split open, and she tumbled out. "Daddy, its so pretty!" The higher pitched voice squealed. "It looks like a comet in space!" Comet looked up and saw something pink, and large. It did not look anything like her. "Well, go ahead and name it." The deep voice said. "I'm going to call you Comet." The pink thing in front of her said. The pink thing then grabbed something long and pushed it against a white thing on the front of my box, moving it in an odd pattern. After that, it scurried off. Comet, not bad. Comet thought. She sat up and looked around the room. She saw other boxes like the one she was in, and one of them was holding a bright orange egg. Comet peered at the egg, wondering when the thing inside would come out. She was tired from hatching, and she didn't want to sit there and watch the orange egg. So she laid down, and closed her eyes.

Edited by Gunia

((imma change Sam to a he))

Sam looked at Sunnae."...H-hi. I-I'm Sam. I... Not hurt much..." He said. Sam crawled towards Sunnae."Thing..rel..noise." He said. Sam looked around. Nothing looked like the wild. Or maybe he was experiencing the wild."Is this....outside?" he asked Sunnae.

The more Snap rammed against the shell the more black lines appeared across the shell!

Look! The magi is begining to hatch!

We'll need to feed it quickly to stop it from using magic!

It can wait! It won't know about it's powers until later on!

Snap heard all the voices and couldn't wait any longer! He gave a last ram then the egg snaped in half!

Did you see it! The egg snaped in half!

Yeah! You know what we should call it Snap!

Yeah Snap it sounds good!

They write the name down with some sort of inky thing on a board (blackboard) then they took him out of the room and placed him in a room with other dragons in.

((Nurktra, hint hint!))

Comet woke up with a jolt. Something touched her! She looked up and saw a giant pink figure reaching into her box. Comet squealed and ran out of reach of the pink things grasp. "Come on, I got to get you out of that incubator." Said a gruff voice. She didn't care. That pink thing was SCARY! After what seemed like ages of dodging, the pink thing gave up and left. Phew! Comet thought. She was starting to think it would never leave. Soon after, two more pink things came into the room and stopped in front of her box. "I can't seem to catch this hatchling," The gruff voice said. "Maybe if we take the lid off it will be easier." A sweeter voice said. Grunting, the two pink things took the top off the box. "Ready?" Said the sweeter voice. "Ready." Said the gruff voice. Both pink things made an attempt to grab her. After dodging them for a couple minutes, One of them got ahold of her. Comet let out a squeal and attempted to bite the pink thing, but some sort of armor was in the way. "I've got her!" Said the sweeter voice. "Good thing I have gloves on, the little scoundrel is trying to bite me." The pink thing began carrying her to an unknown place, and she wasn't happy about it. Comet was squirming and kicking, anything to get out of the pink things grasp. She did not succeed. The pink thing took her through a wall that seemed to move, and placed her on the ground. The pink thing then closed the moving wall. Comet looked around the area. It seemed pretty, and there were other hatchlings. Maybe she should go talk to one.

Edited by Gunia

Blossom suddenly hears more humans. She looks at the moving part of the wall to see some more pinkish things. One of them has longer things coming out of the pink thing's head. (Hair) Blossom looks in the pinkish creature's things that look like cups. (Hands) She looked back at Nurktra, still having his eyes closed. "Maybe he's just sleeping somehow. I've got an idea." Blossom remembered the water in the room. She walked to it and scooped some in her mouth. Then Blossom walked back to Nurktra poured it on his face. "Hello? Can you hear me?" she asked him.

Nurktra felt something cold run down his neck. His grogginess wore of almost instantenously. Still acting as if he was unconcious, he opened his eyes a small crack and scanned the view around him. He wanted to have the element of suprise if any threat presented itself. To the most of his visibility, the only things he could see were two hatchlings: one was the Blossom girl he met earlier, and he had no clue who the other one might have been. He had the benefit of the doubt, so he stood up slowly, and opened his eyes. He got a better look of his surroundings. He noticed Blossom had small amounts of water dripping from her mouth. Realizing this he started to talk.

Hey, thanks. But.... he didn't finish, but instead stuttered, and tried to shake of the excess water.

Really Snap dint hatch?Sorry im very confused.Um will someone controll Bakara for a while.I am going to freeform roleplay ao i can practice. I dont want to be still hatching when i come back.I probally be gone for about a week.Just know ill be watching over the story.OK?

Really Snap dint hatch?Sorry im very confused.Um will someone controll Bakara for a while.I am going to freeform roleplay ao i can practice. I dont want to be still hatching when i come back.I probally be gone for about a week.Just know ill be watching over the story.OK?

((Bakara is going to be generally idle.))