G36R

The Dragon Experiment

" I don't know how to get out of here, and i don't know how those weird pink things move the wall, but i think we both know how not to get through it. It seems to have something to do with that odd shiny thing sticking out of it, though.", she replied to the starry-colored hatchling. Flower walked over to the moving wall, and watched as one of the weird pink things opened the wall and walked through it. "It definitely has something to do with that shiny thing, the pink thing had to touch it before the wall opened", Flower thought to herself. She jumped up and touched the shiny thing, but the wall still didn't move. "Hmm, maybe they do something else to the shiny thing that i missed..."

((by the way, the "shiny thing" is a doorknob))

Edited by SkyraTwilight812

Comet walk over to Flower, and look at the door. "It's GOT to do with that shiny thing." She replies. "If we cant open it, maybe we can dash out when one of the pink things open the door." She looks at Flower. "Want to try?"

Edited by Gunia

Blossom looked at what Shadow, Flower, and Comet are looking at. It was the moving piece of the wall. She walked over, curious to see what they were looking at. "Hi, I'm Blossom. What'cha looking at?" She asked in a more happier tone than usual.

Edited by PeachSapling

((Nurktra's a Magi...))

(( >.> phail xd.png ))

" yawwwwwwwnnnnnn " Sunnae yawned. She blinked. " huh? " It seems she had.. fallen asleep. Wow. I guess i was kinda tired.... she saw a group of hatchlings near the moving door. She walked over to them. " Hey! What are you doing? " it looked like the hatchlings were trying to open the moving door. " Hye, maybe i could fly up and reach the shiny circle thing.. " she trailed off as she remembered the injury in her wing. But when she looked, her wing looked completley unnharmed. " Huuuuuuuhhh?? " Her eyes widened. She immeadietley took off and was able to fly. " Yay! " she flew in small circles. Maybe one of the pink things healed my wing..

"The pink things seem to go through the wall very quickly, i'm not sure if we can get out that way. i'm going to try and figure out that shiny thing." Flower flew up to the shiny thing and looked at it carefully, but she quickly flew down when another pink thing went through the moving wall. "Hmmm, the pink thing seemed to turn the shiny thing a little before it opened, maybe one of us could do that!" As Flower Spread her wings in preparation to fly up, a pink hatchling with a small blossom on it walked over. "Hi, i'm Blossom", the hatchling said. "What'cha looking at?" "We're trying to figure out how to move the wall like the pink things do, maybe then we can get out!", Flower replied. "Would you like to come with us?"

Blossom replied to Flower, "I would, but why do you think we need to go through the moving door? Are you sure they're just trying to save us?" She looked at the shiny thing on the moving part of the wall, "It does look strange though. Maybe I should tag along with them." She looked at it more carefully, trying to remember what Stan did in order to get in. If only she payed attention at what he did!

"I'm not sure about you, but i want to get out", Flower replied to the pink hatchling. "I didn't want to come here when they took me away from my parents, and I didn't need saving from anything, i was just playing outside the nest when they poked me in the leg with something that made me sleepy and took me here" Flower watched as another pink thing moved the wall to get out. "But before we try to leave, i think we should gather all the hatchlings that want to come with us"

Comet looks at Blossom. "Hi, I'm Comet." She then looks over at Flower. "That sounds good, but it looks like our little group has already attracted most hatchlings attention." Comet says. She then jumps up and grips the shiny thing. It turns! She flips upside down, still hanging on to the shiny thing. There's a soft click. "Whoa!" Comet exclaims. "Maybe it will open now?" Suddenly another pink thing moves the wall and comet loses her grip, falling on top of Blossom. Ow! Comet thinks. She immediately scrambles off of Blossom. "Sorry..." Comet says.

Shadow jumps back from the moving wall as it opens, not exactly eager to get hit on the nose again. "These things need to watch what they're doing!" The dark head snarled, obviously angry. "Just like some others," the other head snickered, just before recalling what the pink creatures did. Both glared at the creature that walked on two legs, preparing to bite it.

Comet glanced over at the two-headed hatchling, and noticed a pink thing advancing on the hatchling. The two-headed hatchling did NOT look happy. Something told Comet to attack the pink thing, and she lunged for one of the legs on the pink thing. She sunk her teeth in, and soon after her claws. She heard the pink thing yell in pain.

Edited by Gunia

Shadow's two heads lunged, one aiming for the arm, the other for the neck. Their ivory teeth glinted in the harsh false light, and their eyes blazed with anger. You took us from our parents! Now, we'll take your life! That is, if they got a hold on the neck.

The pink thing began shaking its leg, and managed to shake Comet off. She immediately lunged again, aiming for the arm. She sunk her teeth in, and used her claws to get a good grip. Suddenly something sharp pokes into her tail. It makes her sleepy. She lets go and drops to the ground. In no time she's fast asleep.

Edited by Gunia

Blossom suddenly fell down and found Comet crashing down on her, "Sorry." She said. "It's alright Comet." Blossom replied back. Blossom looked at the thing as the same as Stan's kind in the room. She saw Comet attack the pinkish thing with all her might and it yelled in pain. Shadow also started attacking it. Blossom looked at the things on the pinkish thing's legs. (Shoes) She ran for the things and started to pull on the narrow things. (Shoelaces) "Hey! Stop that!" The pinkish thing said. Blossom refused to stop and soon after she untied them and bit into the thing (shoe), trying to pull it off.

The hatchling missed the neck, but still bit the pink thing on its shoulder, causing it to screech in pain. Shadow reared back, ripping flesh from the shoulder. It wasn't much, but the creature fell to the floor, writhing in pain. In the corner of the light head's eye, a small thing flashed, then there was a sharp pain, like when you step on a razor sharp rock. The light head felt woozy, but the darker head felt nothing. It fell asleep, just as a pink creature did the same to the other head. Shadow's vision swam, and he had the sensation of falling, but it seemed so distant... The dark head didn't feel the ground as he crashed into it, nor did he notice the other two dragons getting much the same treatment.

Blossom felt a sharp pain on her back, then she fell asleep. She remembered the other two hatchlings fell asleep as well. She heard, "Well Don, those hatchlings are feisty little things. One even tried to take my shoe off." "Yeah, I've never seen so many gang up. You're lucky I saved you Ben." After that, Blossom couldn't hear anything.

The human who had put Shadow to sleep smirked smugly, gazing at the sleeping dragons. "It's at times like these that I wonder why I took the job..." The one on the floor moaned, attempting to stop the flood of crimson blood. "Why did you take it, anyway?" The one who had just been smirking asked, bending down and wrapping the shoulder in long white strips of cloth.

" What is all the comotion? " a voice said. It sounded high and had an interesting accent. Moments later, a very very tall pink creature ducked into the room. It looked at the two scientists in dismay. " I told you that I wanted to handle the hatchlings. " it says, annoyed. It looks around and spotted Sunnae." Awwww! Its so cute! " it exclaimed, and picked up Sunnae. " Whahuh? " Sunnae yelled. " Noooooo put me down!! " she wriggled free of the creatures grasp. She decided that the creature was definetley female. " Fisty one... " 'she' remarked in 'her' high, whiny voice. Sunnae took to the air and tried to rush out the door that the tall pink creature had left open, but before she could, another one of the scientists grabbed her with a triumphant " Oh no you dont! " and slammed the door right on her tail. " OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! " she yelped, and bit down as hard as she could on the scientists arm " Owowowowow!!! " the scientist screamed, holding his arm. " Dont hurt it. " the tall one said. " I'm trying, Patrica.. " the scientist Sunnae had bit moaned, saying 'Patrica' as if it were the name of a large rat, rather than a fellow pink creature. Sunnae wondered if 'Patrica' was the leader of the pink creatures, because she was so tall....

(( she isnt actually the head scientist xd.png ))

By the time Comet woke up, she was in another box. Great... Comet thought. She looked around and saw Blossom and the two-headed hatchling in boxes as well. They were still asleep. A pink thing comes up and attempts to take Comet out of the box. Comet was still woozy from the shot, and did not put up much of a fight. The pink thing put Comet on something hard and cold. "Let's make sure you didn't get hurt during that fight." The pink thing said soothingly. She checked Comets scales, head, you name it. "Well, it looks like your not hurt, but I'm going to keep you here just a little longer to be sure." The pink thing said. She then put Comet back in her box, who fell fast asleep. The last thing Comet heard was "I bet it must be scary for you... sometimes I wish I never agreed to take this job..." Comet heard no more as she drifted off to sleep.

((The 'box' is a cage))

((The 'hard and cold' thing is a table))

Flower was trying to figure out the shiny thing when she was surprised by the others attacking a pink thing. 'Guys, stop it! Attacking the pink things won't get us out of here, it'll only get us into more trouble!" But the other hatchlings didn't listen, and were one by one poked with something that made them fall asleep and taken through the moving wall to who knows where. "Great, just great", Flower thought to herself, "Now, on top of everything else, i'm probably gonna have to find them and help them get out of wherever they are. I guess that means finding some other hatchlings to help all of us get out of here."

Comet suddenly woke up. Something had touched her. She lifted her head and saw the same pink thing that had taken her out of the box a little while ago. She considered biting the pink thing when the pink thing said something to her. "Hey, I'm going to put you with the rest of the hatchlings. You want that, right?" Comet thought about the pretty room she was in earlier. She guessed it wasn't terrible to go there, and Flower was still there as well. She let the pink thing pick her up and carry her somewhere. "There we go, that's not so bad is it?" The pink thing said. The pink thing then opened the moving wall and placed Comet down. "There you go." She said. Comet raced over to Flower. "I'm baaaack!" Comet announced.

Flower was trying to figure out the shiny thing when she was surprised by the others attacking a pink thing. 'Guys, stop it! Attacking the pink things won't get us out of here, it'll only get us into more trouble!" But the other hatchlings didn't listen, and were one by one poked with something that made them fall asleep and taken through the moving wall to who knows where. "Great, just great", Flower thought to herself, "Now, on top of everything else, i'm probably gonna have to find them and help them get out of wherever they are. I guess that means finding some other hatchlings to help all of us get out of here."

((Im gonna make him eat the food now))

Snap gobbled down the food. "My complaments to the chef!" He saw hatchlings attacking a two-legged giant thing "Yeah that will TOTALLY work since we have absolutely NO idea were we are and they have got weapons..." "Were are we anyway?" He asked Flower.

Comet looks over and notices an orange hatchling next to Flower. "And who are you?" Comet asks. "I'm Comet."

Comet looks over and notices an orange hatchling next to Flower. "And who are you?" Comet asks. "I'm Comet."

My name is... actually I'm not sure yet... (Can you make Comet think his name is actually I'm not sure yet?)

My name is... actually I'm not sure yet... (Can you make Comet think his name is actually I'm not sure yet?)

"Thats an odd name, Imnotsureyet, but nice to meet you!" Comet says. "Do you want to help us ge- Hey! Wait a minute! Weren't you the orange egg I saw in that warm room?"

((The 'warm room' is the incubator room.))

Edited by Gunia