G36R

The Dragon Experiment

((First of all, use quotes when making your character talk. And use periods, too.

Also, what on EARTH are you talking about, with Nurktra throwing Snap's egg? He rammed into the human's legs.))

I not saying the Nurktra would do that! I'm just saying that I was imagining it!

Periods?

Oh yeah! He rammed into the scientist's legs!?

Edit: Am I the ONLY egg!?

Edited by I_Luve_Victini

Edit: Am I the ONLY egg!?

((nope! You're not the only egg, my character's an egg too. I'll be posting tonight, sorry for the delay. I was intending on being in the first few posts.))

((nope! You're not the only egg, my character's an egg too. I'll be posting tonight, sorry for the delay. I was intending on being in the first few posts.))

((Oh good I was worried for a minute!))

Edit: Thanks!

Edited by I_Luve_Victini

*facepalm*. Erm, can i withdraw from this RP? Sorry, this RP does not suit my RP preferences...

What do you mean by that?

((Guys, could you please step up the grammar a little bit? It isn't comfortable to the eyes, the way you guys are writing. Please don't use bold or underline. Use Italics when your character is thinking or using telepathy. If there is sound effect words, like crash or thud, don't just type that, write it out.

Bad Example: The hatchling pushed against the egg. Crack!

Good Example: The hatchling pushed against the egg. With a loud, cracking noise, the egg gave way under his forepaws.

Feel free to use font colors to describe different people talking, but PLEASE use quotes. Also be sure to move to a new line if a new character is talking. Look to my post below for an example. If you don't have great grammar, please copy and then paste it into something like Microsoft Word. It will catch most problems for you. Right click things that have red, blue, or green underlines to select something to fix those problems. Don't mean to isolate him, but look at I_Luve_Victini. He is a good example, even though he, to, has some small problems. I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk, so thank you for listening to my grammatical ramble.))

A voice was the first thing he remembered. It was quite annoying, yet familiar. Who are you? he thought, reaching out for the creature that was talking. (Snap) Before he got an answer, he heard yet another voice. It was strange; he didn't quite understand what they were saying.

"Well, it also seems like we have another one. Are they, like twins?" it said, in some form of language that clearly wasn't the one of the dragons.

"I think so," replied another one. "Maybe if we tap it, it'll dance, too!"

He was somewhat baffled by the strange voice, and he was just about to put it behind him, when something pushed against the top-side of his egg!

"Hey! Watch it!" he shrieked, retorting from the force. (Tapping on the egg) He pushed on the egg back, away from the monstrosity.

"Hey! It ran away!"

Nurktra's fear polymorphed into rage. "Nobody messes with me!" he said, slamming against the opposite side of his egg, rolling it in the direction of the voice. The protective shell soon became a hamsterball of destruction. He slammed it against the strange form that threatened him. The shell burst apart against it, landing Nurktra onto the cold, hard, metallic floor.

"Wow! This guy's a fighter! How about that?"

He didn't like the new thing he found. They were talk, lanky, and pink. He clearly understood that he would not be able to take them on. He looked up to them, to what he assumed was their eyes, and hissed. He walked away, with his eyes still trained on those creatures.

((we can rp however we want to, Thegreenrobby. And this is how I'm going to rp. The Bold and Underline Makes it easier to see >_>))

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam squealed and tried running away from the big,loud voice, but some big,thick things had grabbed her by one of the ends of her body. Hmm.... Haven't we seen one like this before? Sam just hid his head under his belly. hmm.... To our research, Or what i've researched, Its called... uhh.... A Thunder Dragon. Not-not like the electric dragon! A female voice said. Is that.. that M..mwary? Sam thought. She moved her head up a little. MARY! WE DIDNT NEED YOUR HELP! The man that was holding Sam said. So, He's the guy that hates my name. Welli'm keeping it. she felt a little mad, and shocked the person holding her. The person instantly fell, his hair all up. UNCLE! OH NO! Im sorry, Santeum, but your gonna have to go behind bars. Now open wide. Mary said. Sam happily opened his mouth. Some spray went in, then he fell asleep. When Sam woke up, he was in some metal-thing. "M-Mwarry?" Sam said franticlly. Sam turned around, and looked everywhere, but all he could see was metal,bars,more bars, and a food and water bowl. "Where are ywou?" Sam said. He groaned and fell on the metal. "Me hate hwere." Sam said. He sighed,closed his eyes, and then opened them. Still, he was in the same place.

(( >_> Now i got that. Ok now its longer :]))

Edited by girlfairy76

((Correction: you actually CAN'T rp however you want. The site, as well as the RP itself, has rules, which, if I remember correctly, you agreed to follow when you joined. Just sayin'...))

(( OTHER correction: Well, I meant we can do the style we want. SOme people use italics th e whole thing, and some people want to use bold for speaking. Or Underline.))

"Huh?" Behind him HighFlyer felt some on emoveagainst him. Turning his hea he looked over his shoulder to see a royal blue. "He-" as he was about to greet the other hatchling a whiptail aproched them. Listening to her The swallowtail replied. "Greetings Flower! My name is Highflyer. Nice to meet you!" Behind him Highflyer heard talking standing he noticed another hatchling, talking to the royal blue who called herself moonie. "Hah! Looks like a small gathering of hatchlings!"Smiling the twotailed male looked at the others.

((Im trying not to be rude or any thing but please dont spam the rp page with talk thats not your characters. Use the OCC page or if its just you and another rper just pm each other.))

"Huh?" Behind him HighFlyer felt some on emoveagainst him. Turning his hea he looked over his shoulder to see a royal blue. "He-" as he was about to greet the other hatchling a whiptail aproched them. Listening to her The swallowtail replied. "Greetings Flower! My name is Highflyer. Nice to meet you!" Behind him Highflyer heard talking standing he noticed another hatchling, talking to the royal blue who called herself moonie. "Hah! Looks like a small gathering of hatchlings!"Smiling the twotailed male looked at the others.

((Im trying not to be rude or any thing but please dont spam the rp page with talk thats not your characters. Use the OCC page or if its just you and another rper just pm each other.))

" WOAH! there are a lot of hatchling here! No, actually there arent. I just like saying the word 'woah'. Its a fun word. woah woah woah! " she said, smiling.

"So, do you think we should try to escape?", Flower asked the other hatchlings. "Because this place seems nice, but i've got an odd feeling about it." Flower decided to start looking around the room to see if there was anything important, but was soon distracted when she found she was very hungry. "I wonder where the food is?"

Edited by SkyraTwilight812

"So, does anyone know what's outside this room?", Flower asked the other hatchlings. "Because i was unconscious when i got here. If we want to get out, i think we're gonna have to make a plan."

((Are your dragons even sure that they NEED to escape? I mean, they just got here.

Pro RP Tip: Don't let your characters assume something. It usually ends the story much earlier than it would normally be enjoyable.))

Seriously people???? sad.gif

First off, please don't quit because they're ticking you off! Just PM me about the problems, ok? Then I'll talk to them, is that alright?

Secondly, if you want to critique what others write, please PM them about them. That way it's not cluttering up the forum. Those of you who did, delete the posts please. Thank you.

Now, please get rid of those correction posts and get back to the RP! Once they're gone, I'll change this post. Any other problems, PM me. Thanks.

Seriously people???? sad.gif

First off, please don't quit because they're ticking you off! Just PM me about the problems, ok? Then I'll talk to them, is that alright?

Secondly, if you want to critique what others write, please PM them about them. That way it's not cluttering up the forum. Those of you who did, delete the posts please. Thank you.

Now, please get rid of those correction posts and get back to the RP! Once they're gone, I'll change this post. Any other problems, PM me. Thanks.

((Okay. I deleted my post. Once everyone else deleted/edits their posts about this, I'll delete this post, too.))

((Can the roleplay continue now? I'm not trying to be rushing you, but I'd like to continue :3 If not, I'll delete this post and wait a tad bit more.))

Blossom wakes up from her sleep to the pitch darkness of her egg. She then remembered what her mission was. "I'm gonna hatch out of this egg and nothing is standing in my way!" She was shaking the egg back and forth, but she stopped when Matt's voice comes in shouting (He was actually close to Blossom's egg),

"Stan! Stan! Come look at this!"

Blossom hears more of those strange sounds (Footsteps) and they get louder and louder. And Stan's voice comes in shouting (Again, he was close to her egg)

"What? What is it Matt?"

(Matt) "The egg! It started shaking!"

(Stan) "Matt, I've worked here for 5 years now, and I have never seen a dragon egg shake."

(Matt) "But Stan! I swear I saw the egg shaking!"

Blossom hears what sounds like a deep breath (A sigh) then more of the strange sounds. (Footsteps) "Hm, I think you aren't supposed to shake the egg. Maybe break it? I'll try it." Blossom bit a little piece of the top of the egg and pulled it off slowly and broke it off.. She then cracked open some more egg pieces and a few moments later she was free. Her eyes took a little while to see the light, but soon her eyes didn't just see blurs. She didn't see any strange creatures, so they must have left.

(Can someone PM me on how to color your text? I'm confused on how to do it. :/ )

(Can someone PM me on how to color your text? I'm confused on how to do it. :/ )

((Well, you aren't supposed to, technically. It was something I was arguing about several posts back.))

(( Im back! (been away for some time huh?) Has Peachsappling's egg hatched? I think I'm gonna hatch Snap early and he'll have to be in some sort of intensive/incubator care. This may or may not be Snap's final egg post))

((I keep on putting in Sanp instead of Snap!))

Snap was feeling sad. Nobody would talk or listen to him! (He doesn't know that they CAN'T talk to him) He felt lonley but worst of all ingnored... He begin to whistle a

. ((I recently watched Rise of Darkrai so I decided to play Oración))

((Any egg posters who have yet to RP should RP before tomorrow because this could be there final chance to egg-RP with Snap))

((I already hatched Nurktra, so maybe there will be something between them before they hatch?))

The strange creatures left. Nurktra returned from his corner, and looked around. The room he was in was extremely warm. He wanted someplace cooler. He also saw some scattered eggs, placed around the room. One egg in particular caught his attention. It was bright orange, like him and his egg. It was also rocking back and forward, whistling an irritating tune.

Nurktra grunted, trying to figure out what to make of it, and possibly get it to stop whistling.

(Sorry if mine is boring this is my first R P.Expect me to mess up!!!)

Bakara shook eagerly (sp) in her shell ready to hatch. For some reason she wanted to know whos voice was out side. At first she heard the soft sweet sounds if feet padding on the ground. Now she heard voices. Voices that would lead her to her doom.

((I already hatched Nurktra, so maybe there will be something between them before they hatch?))

The strange creatures left. Nurktra returned from his corner, and looked around. The room he was in was extremely warm. He wanted someplace cooler. He also saw some scattered eggs, placed around the room. One egg in particular caught his attention. It was bright orange, like him and his egg. It was also rocking back and forward, whistling an irritating tune.

Nurktra grunted, trying to figure out what to make of it, and possibly get it to stop whistling.

Woooo! ((Annoying tune!? I have you know that Oración is the song to calm all rages! I LURVE Oración! It means prayer in spanish! You did check the link right?))

((Can eggs speak to hatchlings? I mean their twins and both magi so maybe?))

Snap kept whistling without noticing he felt like he was being watched but how could he know? (Snap was sitting still but I'll make him be rocking himself) He was rocking himself back and forth. Not like when he danced but just gently swaying back and forth like a tree in the wind.

((Snap probably feeling like

,)) Edited by I_Luve_Victini

((@PeachSapling- well, you do [CLOR= whatevercolor you want](Type anythin here)[/color]

Here, I

ll show you,))

Key- Purple= Sam's Thoughts((also in Italic))

Goldenrod= Human's voices

black=Sam saying something

Sam watched as the humans got her out of the metal thing. They put her on some sort of table and checked her heart. "It looks like this one will live a long time." someone said. "Uncle! Your not thinking of killing it are you? the same female voice said. hmm.... Kill me? Not if i kill you first. Sam thought.Sam got up and ran out the door. "MARY! I TOLD YOU TO KEEP THE DOOR SHUT! Sam heard as she ran out and clashed into Nurktra. Without apoligizing, she dove under a sofa that they used for waiting. Sam peeked out from under to see if they were coming. They hadn't found her, and had picked up another hatchling.

((But, imn not gonna do the rest of this roleplay. this is just to show you how to use the colors))

Edited by girlfairy76

((Thank you! I was so confused on that!))

Blossom looked around to see she was in a cage. In the corner of her eye, an orange hatchling caught her eye. (Nurktra). she decided to get his attenion. "Hey! Hello there! What's your name?" She looked at the egg he was looking at to see an egg, shaking back and forth gently.

Edited by PeachSapling

((Thank you! I was so confused on that!))

Blossom looked around to see she was in a cage. In the corner of her eye, an orange hatchling caught her eye. (Nurktra). she decided to get his attenion. "Hey! Hello there! What's your name?" She looked at the egg he was looking at to see an egg, shaking about like no one was watching.

((When you say shaking about like no one was watching do you mean it's jumping around and shaking very fast? Because Snap's gently shaking/swaying))

((Oh, whoops. I'll change that.))

Edit: ((Edited *Gives thumbs up*))

Edited by PeachSapling

((You know what? Now that you mention it, the colors aren't that bad. I think that they work a lot better than the underlining and bolding.))

Nurktra was thrown into surprise when a thunder hatchling bumped into him. As she darted behind a couch, Nurktra yelled at him.

"WATCH IT!" he yelled, snarling at the figure under the couch. Seriously? Of all the carelessness!

He looked over to another dragon who was approaching him. "Hey! Hello there! What's your name?"

He responded, slightly annoyed, Nurktra. Whadda you want?

sunnae was, again, wandering about and saw a nebula hatchling with an injured wing. " Hey! " she bounced over to the injured dragon. " Hi! I'm Sunnae, and my wing got hurt to! " she smiled her bigest smile. " Maybe could be friends! "

occ: .. sunnae is starting to sound a bit to much like pinky pie...