G36R

The Dragon Experiment

Blossom slowly awoke and opened one eye. "Where....where am I?" She looked to her right to see another pink thing, but something was different about this one, this one had a more friendly look. Blossom looked to see Shadow still fast asleep. Blossom stood up to see herself in a box with weird pillars everywhere. The pink thing seemed to notice her waking up and she said to her, "Hi there little girl. A scientist told me your name was Blossom, and I think it suits you." Blossom then remembered,"Oh yeah, Stan's child I think named me..what was it's name? Gertrude I think? Yeah, Gertrude." The pink thing said to her, "Let me check you for any scratches. Ben can be very violent sometimes. Once he badly injured a hatchling just like you a couple of years back. I wish I didn't have to see the wounds, why did I take this job anyways?" She stared off into space, like being reminded of some flashback.

"Hi, Imnotsureyet!", Flower said cheerfully to the new hatchling, "And i'm glad to see you're back here safely, Comet! Now, let's try moving the shiny thing again." She turned to the new hatchling. "We're trying to get out of here, Imnotsureyet, and we're figuring out how the pink things move the wall like that! do you want to come with us?"

((Comet just adopted the name a little girl gave her.  She doesn't know what else to call herself, so she calls herself Comet.  Plus, not knowing her name would practically rewrite the story I have created so far.  Sorry, but no.  sad.gif ))

"You don't know?" Comet asks, a little surprised.  "Well, we'll have to think of- Hey! Wait a minute!  Weren't you the orange egg I saw in that warm room?"

((The 'warm room' is the incubator room.))

((... I was talking about Snap...))

((Thanks Skyra!))

"Imnotsureyet, Imnotsureyet... Sounds catchy said Snap/Imnotsureyet... What orange egg?"

Ok sure! He started poking at the door expecting it to blow or something when suddenly a scienctist came in and took Snap away! (For tests)

((Edit: Do you think I should change Snap's name (temporarily) to Imnotsureyet?))

Edited by I_Luve_Victini

((... I was talking about Snap...))

((Thanks Skyra!))

Ok sure! He started poking at the door expecting it to blow or something when suddenly a scienctist came in and took Snap away! (For tests)

((Oooooh I get it... sorry to misunderstand you! Editing now. smile.gif ))

((Oooooh I get it... sorry to misunderstand you!  Editing now. smile.gif ))

((Lol it's ok! I was a little confused! Though I do wonder how Imnotsureyet is gonna find out his name is Snap...))

Edited by I_Luve_Victini

((Lol it's ok! I was a little confused! Though I do wonder how Imnotsureyet is gonna find out his name is Snap...))

((Well, maybe Comet can be like "Are you SURE your name is Imnotsureyet? It seems so odd..." And Snap can realize that the scientists called him Snap and tell that to Comet, or something like that.))

((EDIT: Maybe we should talk about this through PM? We don't want to clutter up the forums... wink.gif ))

Edited by Gunia

The male scientist from earlier picked Sam up. "Now to see what's wrong with his brain..." The scientist said. there's nothing wrong with my brain! Sam thought as he was taken away. He groped for his friends, te other hatchlings.

((Well, maybe Comet can be like "Are you SURE your name is Imnotsureyet? It seems so odd..." And Snap can realize that the scientists called him Snap and tell that to Comet, or something like that.))

((Yeah but I'm gonna have Snap/Imnotsureyet have his name as Imnotsureyet for a few days at least... Woah suddenly there's five members on here!))

Blossom was then picked up by the pink thing, she didn't want to attack her because this pink thing seemed to be nicer than the others. "Hm, you don't look hurt besides the place where Ben injected the sleeping thing and your back seems a bit hurt. Other than that, you're in pretty in good condition. I'll keep you in here for a couple of days." The pink thing said. ((Her back was hurt because of a hatchling falling on her back. xd.png))

*Just so you guys all know (no idea where my post explaining this went) the tests have begun!*

*Just so you guys all know (no idea where my post explaining this went) the tests have begun!*

((When you said that I imediately thought of Hunger Games))

(Since there's only one test room...

Imnotsureyet was placed in a white room. He saw other hatchlings but he couldn't move! Why couldn't he move!? (any ideas?) He started growling and yipping (that would sound ADORABLE!) but nobody was listening! They injected him with some sort of sleepy thing (I don't even NEED to say what they injected him with) he soon fell asleep...

Imnotsureyet's Dream

He was walking around in some sort of dark maze when suddenly he was being chased by some sort of monster! He escaped but ran into a Graveyard where zombies were rising! He was running but he was being chased by zombies and monsters!

Imnotsureyet was twitching so much he fell of the counter (I can imagine that!) well there's some more work for the scienctists at least!

Edited by I_Luve_Victini

((Whoops. I probably shouldn't have her in the vet room. *Snaps fingers* I know!))

The pink thing said to Blossom in a sad tone, "I'm sorry but you will have to be tested. I'll have to pick one of your scales off and put you in the test room. I hate doing this, but I have to." The pink thing then got an object with two long things (Tweezers) and pulled one of her scales off. Blossom jumped and made a small when the scale was pulled off, but she knew the pink thing didn't want to pull it off. She was picked up by the pink thing and it said, "Do your best on those tests you hear me?" Blossom looked at the hallway and was amazed at how different it looked. She was then placed in a white room with all the other hatchlings. "Here you go Frank, that's the Rosebud's scale." The friendly pink thing said to the other one. Then she went through the piece of the wall and closed it behind the friendly pink one.

Flower was still trying to figure out the moving wall when a pink thing came in and pked her with something that made her sleepy. "Not again!", she moaned as she fell asleep. When she woke up, she found was in a different room , in some sort of odd box. "Where am i?", she asked herself, still a little woozy from falling asleep. She recognized Imnotsureyet on the floor outside the box, still sleeping soundly. "Hey, wake up!", Flower yelled to Imnotsureyet. But Imnotsureyet was still asleep. "He must really be conked out!", Flower thought to herself. "Now, how do i get out of here?", she wondered. She tried to gnaw through the odd, shiny twigs that the box was made out of with her sharp little teeth, but the only thing she achieved was a sore mouth. "These twigs are harder than i expected!", Flower thought.

((The "hard, shiny twigs" are the metal wiring that the cage is made out of))

Edited by SkyraTwilight812

" ... where did everyone go? " Sunnae called. All the other hatchlings had been taken to the test room. Sunnae flew up a bit. " Helloooo?? " She said. She heard voices coming closer: " I cant wait to see the effects of that.... " Another pink creature walked into the room. " Look! Come on, you missed one! Ughh, I'll get it. " Before Sunnae had time to react, the creature came and poked her with some sharp thingymabober and she suddenly felt sleepy. More sleepy than usuall, as Sunnae was always a bit sleepy. The pink creature brought her out of the moing wall, and then Sunnae fell asleep. " Noo~ " Sunnae muttered. " Huh? " she peeked one eye open to find herself in a white room with a couple other hatchlings. She was in some sort of odd box. She was strapped down to the bottom of the strange box, and felt unable to move. " Hye! You. Hatchling. Over there.The orange one. GET ME OUTA HERE. " she yelled in the orange hatchlings direction. She was still not able to move at ALL. Not just because she was strapped down...

(( how about the scientists gave them a potion thingy so they are immobilized? ))

{I might just have to create a second name for the light colored head. Is that alright?}

The dark colored head's eyes opened slowly, mostly because he was temporarily blinded by the harsh lights and white walls. "Did I go blind...?" He wondered aloud, trying to stand up. Nothing. Shadow attempted to move his head, but it didn't happen. In fact, he felt... numb. He tried to flick his tail, to stand, to do anything, but there was no reaction. Either that or he couldn't feel it.

" ACK! THIS.IS.NOT.FUN " Sunnae exclaimed. She wanted to move. Badly. She noticed a two-headed hatchling in a box next to her. ' Hey! Is it just me that cant move? " she said, sounding annoyed.

(( blah. Failpost.. also, yes a second name would be helpful xd.png ))

Edited by kiyye

Flower was still trying to get out of the box when she was poked AGAIN by another pink thing. Soon after it poked her, she found she couldn't move. she watched as a pink thing put the ribbon dancer, Sunnae, in the box next to her. "Hey, Sunnae!", Flower yelled to the other hatchling, "Do you know where we are, or why we can't move? 'Cause i don't!" Flower started struggling to move, but still couldn't do anything. "What are these weird pink things doing?", Flower asked herself, "One minute they seem perfectly nice, and the next thing you know, they do something like this!"

((by the way, Relica, what if you named the light head Shiny, i know it sounds kind of stupid, but i'll try to think of something better if you want me to!))

Edited by SkyraTwilight812

It seemed like Comet had been in the pleasant room for less than two seconds when a large and heavily built pink thing comes and picks Comet up. This pink thing had a gruff voice. "Time for tests." He said. Tests? Comet thought. Noooooo way. She tried biting the pink thing, but armor was in the way. "Hah," The pink thing chuckled. "I've got gloves." As soon as the pink thing stepped through the door, Comet bit slightly higher than the armor, or, what the pink thing called 'gloves'. The pink thing howled in pain and dropped Comet, who promptly sprinted away. "CATCH THAT HATCHLING!!!!" The pink thing yelled. The pink thing then started to race for Comet. She was darting here and there, under pink things and non-pink things. It seemed like the whole PLACE was after her. Comet darted under another pink thing that was holding a moving wall open. She skidded to a stop in front of something very tall, that seemed alive. ((The fence)) Comet turned around to face a large group of pink things. They did NOT look happy. Something sharp poked Comets tail. Oh, not again... Comet though as she drifted off to sleep.

Flower was still struggling when a pink thing came over and pulled off one of there scales. "Ow! That wasn't very nice!", shouted Flower, hopping around the cage in pain. Suddenly, she realized she was hopping around. "Yay! i can move!" But soon, one of the pink things noticed she was moving and picked her up. It carried her over to an odd, boxlike thing, and set her down in it. there were several ways she could go, and all of them turned in different directions. "Where is this place?", she wondered, "And how do i get out?"

((Flower's in a maze. i'm not very good at describing it T_T))

Blossom was picked up by one of the pink things into a box with path's going here and there. (A maze) She remembered what the friendly human said, "Do your best on those tests you hear me?" She said to herself,"I'll do my best, no matter what they give me." Blossom smelled the air and she found a nice smelling smell. "Maybe if I follow the smell, I'll find my way out of here." She followed the smell through the maze, hoping if it was any use to her.

Flower started trying to find a way out. "Hmmm, there's a sweet smell in the air, maybe that's the way out?, Flower thought to herself. She started down the left way, where the smell was strongest. "It's getting stronger, i must be getting close!, Flower thought as she ran through the maze. Soon she found herself standing in front of a piece of fruit. Flower realized she was hungry from all that running, and ate the fruit. She immediately got very sleepy. "Oh darnit...", Flower muttered as she fell asleep. When she woke up, she was back in the box that she was in before. "Double darnit!"

When Blossom got to the end of the maze she found a strange, pretty object. (A flower) "Oh! I wonder what this is?" She took a bite out of one of the pink things (The petals) and suddenly felt sleepy again. "Oh come on! What, are you just trying to make us sleep all the time?" She thought to herself before she fell fast asleep. When she woke up she found herself in the same box like thing as she was in the vet's room. (A cage) Blossom looked around to see other hatchlings going through the same weird box with paths thing. (Mazes) Some had a strange piece that was red, (Meat), others had some green thing (Veggies), and others had some colorful things (Fruit). But no one had the strange thing she had. "Am I different? Do I eat things other hatchlings don't?" Then she looked around at all the other hatchlings and saw that all of them are different. She looked to see all the hatchlings she met, Flower, Comet, Shadow, Sunnae, and many others and felt better.

The next day, Flower was taken out again, and this time placed on an odd black thing. Suddenly the floor began to move beneath Flower's feet. "What's going on?", Flower wailed as she ran to avoid falling over. But the floor just kept speeding up. "Get me offa here!", she yelled. Eventually, the floor got too fast for her, and she fell over. She was poked with another thing that made her sleepy. "Seriously?", she moaned as she fell asleep. When she woke up, she was back in the box again. "You've GOT to be kidding me..."

((The "moving floor" is a treadmill. again with the bad descriptions.))

((by the way, Relica, what if you named the light head Shiny, i know it sounds kind of stupid, but i'll try to think of something better if you want me to!))

{Shiny? Hmm... I might just do that! Or I'll name it Blanco. :3 If you speak Spanish, you know what that means.}

A pink thing, one that had a crimson splotch on it's shoulder, walked up to him, holding a pointy object. "That's a might big, don't you agree?" Shiny/Blanco said, using thought-speak. "I mean, we're just hatchlings." The pink creature's mouth dropped in shock as it realized the hatchling was talking. "Sean! Sean, this one's talking!" The hurt creature called out, as another walked over. "Really?" The other said, possibly the one called Sean. Both waited for the Two-Headed to speak again, but he didn't. "You were probably just hearing things. Put it on the treadmill, and be sure that you keep the thing going for as long as possible!" The hurt creature sagged. "Right." A sharp pain hit the hatchling in the side, but he didn't feel sleepy. In fact, he could move again! Shadow reared up his head, looking ecstatic, but Shiny/Blanco didn't look so happy. "Shadow? I think they've still got us under control." She said, fingering a dull thing that was on her neck.

Edited by Recila

"Sleeping gas, Mary." The scientist said. Sam was strapped to a table. Then, that "Mary" walked up to him and sprayed something green on him. Sam had to breathe it, and he fell asleep instantly. When he woke up, the only thing he saw was a brown thing.(clipboard) He struggled to get up, but half his body wouldn't function. That... That thing! I can't move now! he thought with surprise

A few what seemed like hours later Sam couldn't take it. He wanted to get off. Right. Now. As he tried to get up, the ropes that tied him seemed to get tighter. Sam barely had room to breathe- until that Mary loosened the rope a little. "Uncle, can we put him with the others? He can't stay In here forever." She had said. Yeah, try making that mean person let me go. Sam thought. "I suppose your right for once, Mary." the man said. He took the ropes off Sam. For a second, Sam stood there, not knowing what to do. Then, he saw the door open. They wanted him to go with his friends? He curiously looked at Mary, who nodded. Sam jumped off the table and ran out the door, stumbling a little cause of the green stuff.

Edited by girlfairy76