G36R

The Dragon Experiment

"WRITE!" a old creature askedSam to write."huh? How? Dragon language?" Sam got his paws in some paint and started putting his paw prints on the white floor."We have to decipher it!" they rushed to him.

After a moment's thought, the two-headed put a claw against the surprisingly weak wall, thinking hard. Shadow was the first to remember the symbol, and started carving, drawing a sort symbol. Quickly catching on, Shiny drew alongside, carving out something that resembled an upside down triangle, with a circle on the inside.

(( Yeah, the other dragons should be able to firgure it out because, maybe its sort of based off of whatever language the dragons write with? Like dragons write this fanc language and this is the easy version of it >.<. And also... I knew you would catch that reference xd.png and 0.0 MORE EXPERIMENTS? WANT ))

Sunnae looked at her creations. They were.. awesome. A pink creature walked over to her and looked at her. " This one.. what did it draw? Theese arent... Why didnt it.. " it said, sounding very confused. " Lets try something else... " It put her in another room, this time with a large blank peice of white paper and a large peice of paper with a picture of a pink creature on it. She could immeadietley tell that pink creature was NOT real. So, she went up to it and carved sideways Ps all all around it. If you do not remember, a sideways P is the symbol for 'idiot'. And boy, theese pink things were pretty stupid. She then went to the white paper and drew an arc, a raindrop, a circle with squiggley lines coming from it, and a lump. Which basically means 'Sunnae Rocks.' Then she drew a... not quite perfect portrait of herself. The scientist who came to get her.. looked stunned. " Is that.. a secret language! And.. is that a DRAWING! of YOURSELF!? " it stared at her. Sunnae nodded her head and flew a bit. Gosh. Theese things were easily impressed.

((Wooo! I like your thinking! I might do another Pokemon refrence myself...))

Snap saw others drawing. Well if were drawing then Snap wanted to have a go! He drew (He he! Drew you know who Drew is right Kiyye?) a circle with a tiny circle in the middle and with lines on the side of the small circle connecting to the big circle. (Guess what that is. You don't know? I'll give you another clue) He knew that this sign meant captivity. (Hint hint!)

"Hey, lets see if the Nebula can do it!" Comet heard a pink thing say. Do what? She thought. The pink thing plucked her up and and put her in a very colorful room. She went up to the part that was green and drew a small tree. She liked it, and while gazing at her drawing she was interrupted by a pink thing. "Look!" It shouted. "The nebula drew a tree!" Why are they so excited about a tree? Comet thought. Idiots. She then turned to the pink area and drew a sideways P. Heh, She thought. "Most of the the hatchlings drew this symbol..." Another pink then said, gesturing to the sideways P. "What does it mean?!" Idiots... Comet thought again. Edited by Gunia

Blossom thought of her parents voices, thinking of there was any more symbols. She remembered, a voice, some dragon's voice speaking to her while she was in her egg. "Everyone has a family symbol. Your family symbol is a curve with a wave covering it. It'll say which family you're from." ((I'm thinking everyone could have a family symbol? I dunno. Just a thought of mine. I have no idea what use this will have though. xd.png))

Blossom thought of her parents voices, thinking of there was any more symbols. She remembered, a voice, some dragon's voice speaking to her while she was in her egg. "Everyone has a family symbol. Your family symbol is a curve with a wave covering it. It'll say which family you're from." ((I'm thinking everyone could have a family symbol? I dunno. Just a thought of mine. I have no idea what use this will have though. xd.png))

(( Good idea! Guess what mine is.... ))

Sunnae saw blossom carve a figure she was not familiar with. "Huh?? Ohhhhh~ maybe thats a FAMILY symbol! Oh! I forgot to draw mine! " She exclaimed, " But.. which color to use.... " she looked intently at the many colors of paper. After a moment of hesitation, she went and drew her family symbol on EVERY color paper. There! She admired her work. She had drawn her symbol carefully, making sure that it looked exactly as it should: a circle with a squiggley line coming from it. The pink creatures looked.. startled. " Did it just draw a balloon?? " One mumbled. Sunnae had no idea what the heck this 'balloon' thing was, but she was happy that she was confusing the pink creatures more. She smiled. Theese creatures are so dumb.

(Sorry I can't RP my symbol now! I'm gonna PM thegreenrobby about their family symbol... IDEA Snap and Nurktra are related so their Family Symbol will be the same... THAT'S how they find out their related!)

((Never thought of it that way Victini. xd.png I never knew I'd solve the family problem.))

Blossom looked over at Sunnae's creations to see a symbol on every color. And one of them were the same. "Cool family symbol Sunnae!" Blossom said to her. Blossom looked on her paper see that they knew the same language! "Could we all be from the same clan?" Blossom asked Sunnae, seeing that Blossom knew what it all meant.

Aurora was still trying to make sense of all this when she was snatched up by another pink creature. She twisted around, hoping to get loose, but she was pricked by another sharp object, and fell asleep.

When Aurora woke up again, she was in a room with various pieces of paper and other dragon hatchlings. She stretched her wings and walked up to a piece of green paper. What are they carving on those? She wondered. Suddenly, she had a flashback of her mother's voice while she was still in her egg.

"Young one, there will be strange marks on the ground when you hatch. Those marks are in our dragon language. And every dragon has their own symbol. Yours is a a spiral with wavy lines." She remembered the other symbols her mother described also. So that's what the pink things want us to do.

On the green paper, she carved what looked like a circle with two lines coming out the top, which she learned was the symbol for fruit. She looked at the pink paper and instantly knew what to draw. The idiot symbol. "Almost every hatchling drew this symbol!" One of the pink creatures yelled, hurting Aurora's ears. The symbol certainly suits them. She thought.

Edited by TheShinyMew

Lilly opened her eyes. She felt the wierd, scaly pink... thing abducted her, but she kept quiet, for this had happened in her area before. There were many other dragons around, but she didn't feel like talking. She just wandered, looking at all the other dragons. She felt her stomach growl.

Hmph, Sam thought. He watched as The humans rushed over to him and looked at his paw prints."Silly." He muttered. This was going to be enjoyable. He drew a big circle."The Family Tree! MOVE IT,NOW!" A man yelled. Sam drew eyes. Eyes that had eyes in it. Which had eyes in them. Then, he stretched his claws out. He dipped one in the ink, and started turning around. Each eye had it's own line to sit on in the huge swirl."UNLEASH...APPROXIMITE!" The same creature yelled. A big horned creature ran up to Sam."APPROXiMITE! HIT EM! WE nEED BRAIN ANALAYSATION!!!" APPROXIMITE ran up to Sam, And hit him with his horns. Sam instantly fell over. APPROXIMITE ran to the other hatchlings that were drawing, and bashed Into them.

~~~

San woke up. He could see some lines moving above him. They were for his heart. Sam got up. He was in some warm thing.((Bed)) He saw some lines. He curiously moved his fingers up them until he reached his own head. The ANALAYSATION had started. A scientist came up to him. The scientist sprayed him with the green stuff. Again. He instantly fell on a puffy thing((Pillow)) and his eyes closed slowly.

The pink creature stared, mouth agape. "A secret language...?" He muttered, writing on a piece of wood. "Writing on wood... That's a whole knew level!" Shadow laughed, though to the humans, it sounded like he was barking. Shiny joined in, chuckling. Suddenly, a huge force crashed into their body, launching them across the room. "What the-?!" Shiny started, but the force bashed them again, causing their heads to hit the wall. Shadow's eyes rolled back into his head, just as Shiny's did.

((...........Um.......What.........Nevermind.....))

Sunnae felt something ram her at full fore. " Ahhg! " She Fell from the air, because she was previously flying. She hit the ground with a loud thump and everything went black.

Edited by kiyye

((...ok....))

Sunnae found herself back in the big white room in another box. Or was it the same one? They all looked the same anyways. Jeez, theese things arent too nice. "Yay! Lets have fun and draw pictures!" "NO. I WILL HIT YOU WITH SOMETHING NOW". Way to crash a party. I should have something to call them... Sunnae thought. "What was that!?!? You could have killed them!" Sunnae saw the scientist she had previously identified as 'Patrica' come into the room through a moving wall. She was talking to another glum-looking pink creature. "I just-" It tried to say. Patrica interupted, " No! Dont lie! You- go away. I'll have to tell the boss." She ordered. The other creature looked like he had just lost his job. Which he probably had. "People these days..' Patrica muttered. AHA! So they're called PEEPHOLES, huh. Well, at least i think thats what it said. It doesnt talk very clearly.. Sunnae thought. 'Patrica' walked out of the moving wall. " Hey!! Everybody! I just figured out, the pink creatures call themselfs 'peepholes'!" Sunnae shouted for the other hatchlings to hear.

(( Oh Sunnae; You need a hearing check XDDD ))

Blossom was waiting for Sunnae to reply when, Wham! She was hit by a hard force and got knocked into the wall and everything turned black. When she woke up, she heard two humans talking. Then they both left through a moving wall. Sunnae exclaimed to everyone, "Hey!! Everybody! I just figured out, the pink creatures call themselfs 'peepholes'!" Blossom looked at her confused, "Are...are you sure? I swore I thought one of them said...pe-peep pill? Peep pill I think." Blossom tried to say to her. (( She's saying peep pill. I've got no other way to say it. Ok? xd.png)) "Peep pill. Huh. Interesting way to call each other. Although I don't think it's peep hole. Dunno." Blossom thought to herself.

(( *gets on rp* WOAHA! I've missed a lot.. I Guess I'll just make something up.))

Highflyer noticed something in the distance and walked away. As he got closer he saw it was a small bug.YUM! the SwallowTail thought as he pounced on top of it. After he ate it he scanned the room and saw the hatchlings that had been talking to him had walked away. Sighing the male looked around for something to do As HighFlyer sat down he stretched out his newly earned wings and flexed the mussles with in themI wounder when I'll be ableto use them

(( IF anyone whats to tell me anything important I have missed I really apreciate it unsure.gif ))

Edited by GuardianProtector

((Got tested, made a language, and questioning on what the scientists are called. xd.png))

((Whoa, I've missed quite a bit.))

Comet was admiring her drawing when suddenly something whacked her on the back of her head, and everything went black. By the time she awoke, she was back in a white room with a few other hatchlings. She overheard some pink things talking, and then they left through a moving wall. She heard one hatchling say the pink things were called peepholes, another said they were called peep hills. "Are you sure its not peep pole?" Comet asks in confusion. Peep pole... Comet thought. Still doesn't sound right.

Edited by Gunia

Blossom listened to what Come had to say, "It could be peep pole. I don't think it's any of ours be honest with you. It could be a whole different word!" She said to them. "It's a whole new language we aren't sure about. It could be anything with peep in it!" Blossom added on. "If we could find out what the language is, we could know more about the pink things. And maybe, we'll know what's going on." She thought to herself.

"But, it could also be peep-soul." Sam said. He shook his head and the wires came off. Then he jumped out of the soft thing."We have to get out soon. That's why I'm saving ee-lek-triss-eet-ii." he said the long world."Peep-holes and peep-poles and peep-souls.... I don't think theyre called any of that." Sam jumped onto a counter."Soon, the peep-souls will take us out for a walk." He said. we might have a chance! he thought. What Sam didn't know, was about the electrifying fences.

((That's not gonna hurt him OwO))

((Uh...Girlfairy, it said while it was being approved,))

Q) Would an electric dragon still be vulnerable to the electric shock of the electric fence like other dragons, or would they have some sort of resistance to it?

A) It would hurt them even more than usual dragons. Same with thunder dragons. Because they have charges in them, it makes the electric shock stronger and more painful.

((So, therefore, Sam cannot escape. It'll only hurt him more.))

Edited by PeachSapling

((Uh...Girlfairy, it said while it was being approved,))

Q) Would an electric dragon still be vulnerable to the electric shock of the electric fence like other dragons, or would they have some sort of resistance to it?

A) It would hurt them even more than usual dragons. Same with thunder dragons. Because they have charges in them, it makes the electric shock stronger and more painful.

((So, therefore, Sam cannot escape. It'll only hurt him more.))

((Ehem, I wrote in my post he doesn't know. And electric and Thunder dragons can store electricity can't they? That just seems impossible.))

Sunnae looked at Sam. "Theyre going to take us on a walk?" she asked, intersesting in the prospect of being let outside.

((Blah failpost, but I have to go~))

"Yup! It says on that... Sechudule?" Sam said, pointing up at a poster that said,

9:15

Day shift and check hatchlings

10:30

Eat lunch and feed hatchlings

11;25

Check how eggs are incubating

12:46

Experiments on Stone Dragon egg,/ Test hatchlings

1:05

Bring hatchlings for walk

2:47

Find out breed,/test dragon powers

3:00-12:00

Day shift switches to night shift at 6:00 Pm

"I wonder how they make it..." Sam said. He jumped up and down, trying to reach the paper.