G36R

The Dragon Experiment

((Was on vacation, sorry guys, (No wifi, *sigh*) but I'm back now. smile.gif))

Comet looks up at the fence. "That's pretty high..." Comet stated. "Wait a minute! Can any of us fly?" Comet looks at the other hatchlings and then tries her still-maturing wings. No luck. "I can't fly, anyone else?"

((Was on vacation, sorry guys, (No wifi, *sigh*) but I'm back now. smile.gif))

Comet looks up at the fence. "That's pretty high..." Comet stated. "Wait a minute! Can any of us fly?" Comet looks at the other hatchlings and then tries her still-maturing wings. No luck. "I can't fly, anyone else?"

"Not thatI know off..." Snap attemps to fly, but falls down. "No luck... Anyone have anyway of getting us over this?"

"I think i can." Aurora replies. She stretches her wings and tries flying, but falls when she is less than halfway there. "Nevermind..." She mumbles, embarrassed. She sighs. "Our best bet is probably digging."

"Well, lets go then!" Comet said as she started to dig.

"Lets invent a song about digging! It help speed us up!" Snap exclaimed "Mayby we'll even find a fossil!

((They wont get very far since I am brainwashing the scientists to come back soon! Have fun outside while you still can! biggrin.gif))

"Lets invent a song about digging! It help speed us up!" Snap exclaimed "Mayby we'll even find a fossil!

((They wont get very far since I am brainwashing the scientists to come back soon! Have fun outside while you still can! biggrin.gif))

"A digging song?" Comet asked. "Worth a shot."

"We will dig, we will dig a hole, diggy diggy hole..." Comet started to sing.

"A digging song?" Comet asked. "Worth a shot."

"We will dig, we will dig a hole, diggy diggy hole..." Comet started to sing.

((I just got off Minecraft, then read this... biggrin.gif))

"Sure!" Said Snap "I am dragoon and I'm digging a hole, diggy diggy hole, I'm diggin a hole!" Snap sang, using has tail as a shovel.

((I didn't know you liked Minecraft!))

((I just got off Minecraft, then read this... biggrin.gif))

"Sure!" Said Snap "I am dragoon and I'm digging a hole, diggy diggy hole, I'm diggin a hole!" Snap sang, using has tail as a shovel.

((I didn't know you liked Minecraft!))

((I didn't think you'd get the reference, Kudos! And yes, I love minecraft. I run 3 servers... xd.png Also, I'm assuming they are an inch or two down. smile.gif))

"How far do you think we will have to dig?" Comet asked. "I mean, we don't have all the time in the world."

Edited by Gunia

((I didn't think you'd get the reference, Kudos! And yes, I love minecraft. I run 3 servers... xd.png Also, I'm assuming they are an inch or two down. smile.gif))

"How far do you think we will have to dig?" Comet asked. "I mean, we don't have all the time in the world."

((You'll have to give me the IP Adress!))

I say it will be minutes before we hit Bedrock! (As if)

(I'll let you do the final post till the Scienctists come)

((You'll have to give me the IP Adress!))

I say it will be minutes before we hit Bedrock! (As if)

(I'll let you do the final post till the Scienctists come)

((I'll send it to you through PM... I'll need your MC username though, there is a whitelist.))

"I dunno... We aren't that deep yet..." Comet says. There is a noise from behind and Comet turns around to see the scientists coming back. "I'd say we don't have minutes..." she says slowly. "we have seconds!"

Edited by Gunia

((I'll send it to you through PM... I'll need your MC username though, there is a whitelist.))

"I dunno... We aren't that deep yet..."  Comet says.  There is a noise from behind and Comet turns around to see the scientists coming back.  "I'd say we don't have minutes..."  she says slowly.  "we have seconds!"

Lets just cover this up with leaves! We'll work on it later! Snap started covering it with leaves till it was barely dectectable. Then the scientists came and took them all away... (no exceptions)

They were all put in their cages.

(Hey Gunia, do you want Snap and Comet to have cages next to each other? Or should they be far away from each other?)

Audra woke up, being jostled about her egg, she heard unfamiliar voices and wondered how her parents could let these strange beings mess around with her, she was so close of breaking out of this place, it was starting to get so cramped. Shed heard her mothers excited voice crooning to her father about it the previous night, she closed her eyes as she thought about it, and was shocked when she heard her mothers furious roar. The strangers shed heard before were roaring at each other, and then it was horrible.......so much shaking........awhile after the shaking had stopped and shed felt herself get set down and a bright red light came through her shell, and it was sooooo warm. Closing her eyes she went back to sleep.

((Think thats how it goes))

Lets just cover this up with leaves! We'll work on it later! Snap started covering it with leaves till it was barely dectectable. Then the scientists came and took them all away... (no exceptions)

They were all put in their cages.

(Hey Gunia, do you want Snap and Comet to have cages next to each other? Or should they be far away from each other?)

((I think cages next to each other would be fun smile.gif))

Comet stretches and attempts to find a comfortable position in her cage. When she doesn't succeed, she turns to Snap, who was in a cage right next to her. "How long do you think it'll take to dig the hole?" she asks. "We didn't get that far..."

((I think cages next to each other would be fun smile.gif))

Comet stretches and attempts to find a comfortable position in her cage.  When she doesn't succeed, she turns to Snap, who was in a cage right next to her.  "How long do you think it'll take to dig the hole?" she asks. "We didn't get that far..."

Snap was happy Comet was next to him, "Is that the best idea? How long would it take to get below the fence? It could take years!" Snap thinks of him and Comet with beards going down to their chins "Should we find another way?"

(There is protection at the bottom of the dirt so the dragon's can't escape)

(There's not many people RPing! I don't want this thread to die! What sort of action should we put in here to exicte?)

(where are you guys??)

Audra was getting unbearably hot inside the egg due to the strange red light, she tried to wriggle away from it, but it was just so cramped inside the egg....so cramped....She tried to move away from the light.....pressing against the walls of her egg...and it started to give with a loud cracking noise....so she pressed again......more cracking....and then there was a pressure fighting back against her efforts, it was warm, then another voice boomed just above, she couldnt make out what it was saying, but it made the hot red light go away, and she was moving once again.....she pressed against the wall again and created more cracking noises.....and she felt herself being sat down once again and she fell sideways......she kept pressing until the wall broke and there was a blinding light, she went to hide her face and then the rest of the shell seemed to deteriorate from around her, she was left looking at a scientist.........then down at herself........then ran to find a hiding spot.

(where are you guys??)

Audra was getting unbearably hot inside the egg due to the strange red light, she tried to wriggle away from it, but it was just so cramped inside the egg....so cramped....She tried to move away from the light.....pressing against the walls of her egg...and it started to give with a loud cracking noise....so she pressed again......more cracking....and then there was a pressure fighting back against her efforts, it was warm, then another voice boomed just above, she couldnt make out what it was saying, but it made the hot red light go away, and she was moving once again.....she pressed against the wall again and created more cracking noises.....and she felt herself being sat down once again and she fell sideways......she kept pressing until the wall broke and there was a blinding light, she went to hide her face and then the rest of the shell seemed to deteriorate from around her, she was left looking at a scientist.........then down at herself........then ran to find a hiding spot.

(We are in the cages right now! Sice you've just been born, you will probably have loads of tests! I'll let you decide what they are!)

The scientist made a growling noise and started to chase after her, She hadnt gone very far due to her wobbly legs and fell almost into his hands with a small "oof". The scientist laughed and wrapped his large hands around her small frame "Don't worry you little brat.....were not going to hurt you.....well.......much." He grabbed something and managed to open the large box they were in.....he walked her over to a wall and went into another box. There were other creatures like the one that had her, and there were other creatures as well, some were her size, others were smaller, and some were very large. She squirmed and tried to fight the scientist that had her, but it was to no avail......He put her on a table and fastened her to something, she tried to run again but she couldnt move. She was suddenly surrounded by more of the scientists and she was petrified, she felt her fear building until there was a small bolt of electricity zap the table. After that they forced her jaws open and shoved something down her throat.....after swallowing it shed desperately wanted more....she began crying out and opening her mouth for more, and suddenly there was a small bowl infront of her with strange things in it but it smelled delicious. She took afew pieces in her mouth before another scientist took it away and yelled loudly at the one who'd given it to her.

The scientist made a growling noise and started to chase after her, She hadnt gone very far due to her wobbly legs and fell almost into his hands with a small "oof". The scientist laughed and wrapped his large hands around her small frame "Don't worry you little brat.....were not going to hurt you.....well.......much." He grabbed something and managed to open the large box they were in.....he walked her over to a wall and went into another box. There were other creatures like the one that had her, and there were other creatures as well, some were her size, others were smaller, and some were very large. She squirmed and tried to fight the scientist that had her, but it was to no avail......He put her on a table and fastened her to something, she tried to run again but she couldnt move. She was suddenly surrounded by more of the scientists and she was petrified, she felt her fear building until there was a small bolt of electricity zap the table. After that they forced her jaws open and shoved something down her throat.....after swallowing it shed desperately wanted more....she began crying out and opening her mouth for more, and suddenly there was a small bowl infront of her with strange things in it but it smelled delicious. She took afew pieces in her mouth before another scientist took it away and yelled loudly at the one who'd given it to her.

(So I herd you liek detailed paragraphs? I'm have to go to bed now, it's 00:14 up here! When I wake up in the morning I'll make a little thing showing which dragon's cage is by any other dragon. Night!)

Snap was happy Comet was next to him, "Is that the best idea? How long would it take to get below the fence? It could take years!" Snap thinks of him and Comet with beards going down to their chins "Should we find another way?"

(There is protection at the bottom of the dirt so the dragon's can't escape)

(There's not many people RPing! I don't want this thread to die! What sort of action should we put in here to exicte?)

"Maybe if we wait long enough for our wings to grow, we can fly out!" Comet says. "In the meantime, maybe next time they take us out we can go through that moving wall outside. I bet we can dash out next time a pink thing holds it open."

((Action? Hmmm... Maybe the scientists will test the hatchlings wings, with flying exercises or something.))

"Maybe if we wait long enough for our wings to grow, we can fly out!" Comet says. "In the meantime, maybe next time they take us out we can go through that moving wall outside. I bet we can dash out next time a pink thing holds it open."

((Action? Hmmm... Maybe the scientists will test the hatchlings wings, with flying exercises or something.))

"Yeah! That's a great idea! We'll be out in no time!"

(Guys, G36R had an idea he PMed to me! View the OOC!)

" I don't know... Even if we fly, we might get electrified..." Sam looked up. " the wall closes too quickly." he sighed. " I wish we could just leave" he threw a stone over the fence and it flew right back. "What the..." he threw it again. This time, it got stuck in the ground.

((I'm sorry I havent been active in this rp, It seems like I missed a lot too, G36R may I quit from this. I feel realy bad about it,but I have to. Sorry unsure.gif ))

Edited by GuardianProtector

Flora lay strapped to the testing table. she had been in the testing lab for a little more than a week now. It was rare for the scientists to capture such an older dragon. The whole situation was rather frustrating. she had been kept in this wretched facility for a little more than a year now. the only good thing was their help with her illness.

Flora had been ill for some time, she could do little of anything in the wild. she pushed herself to stay with her family but kept her distance as not to make them sick. "sissy, how come you don't nuzzle me anymore? Don't you love me" It had hurt Flora to hear Savanna say that. Flora gave a week smile. "It is because i love you that i don't nuzzle you" An arrow shot through the silence. "Poachers!" Flora shouted. Her father was no where to be found... he had been out hunting. the family was smart though, they had a place to meet up in case of emergencies. "Rosy,Savanna, I need you two to fly as fast as you can to Draco mountain. do you remember the way Rosy?" Rosy nodded and readied herself to take off. "what about you sissy? aren't you coming with us?" Flora looked to her sister with pain in her eyes. "I will meet you at the mountain when i can... don't wait too long for me. follow father. now go!" with that Flora turned to the poachers to allow her sisters to escape. Flora charged at the despicable humans and flailed her tail and limbs at them, with the last of her strength. the battle was short but it was enough time for her sisters' freedom. "Two of them got away sir" "that's okay, we got ourself quite a prize. we should make a pretty penny off of this one." the leader said as he put one leg on his trophy.

the journey through the caravan had been long and hard but finally the poachers found their best price at the research facility.

Flora opened her eyes. the people here had proven that not all humans are bad. there are clumsy, sweet, gentle, and good humans. you cant judge a race on a select few. that wasn't to say that all of the people at the lab were good people. it was hard to tell the humans apart so she recognized the humans from their voices. Flora also grew to understand the human language in here year of captivity. to Flora's extreme pleasure, a group of rambunctious eggs had been causing the staff of the lab quite a bit of trouble. this meant that they would put a 'domesticated' dragon in with them. Flora made sure to be extra nice to the humans so she would be at the top of the list.

Sylvia, one of flora's most favorite humans came in... one of the only humans Flora spoke to telepathically. "well Flora, once they are done with your tests, you get to finally meet the younger ones. after a year you wont be contagious anymore." Flora attempted to wag her tail but the leather straps that held her to the table prevented it.

i hope this post is okay. sorry it is so long. i had some back-story and some catching up to do. i will post again as soon as someone else posts. tongue.gif

Mousepaw opened her eyes,"where am I?"she wondered silently to herself,"Oh yeah,I remember now,I just tried to pretend to be sick and almost dead to see if they would let me go because I might have died."She was still sore from where the scientists injected medicine to make her "well" again."That didn't work out so well,maybe I should have moved less.I had shifted a little too much when they got out the needle."Mousepaw shivered,she hated needles and she hated being in a cage.She decided to stop thinking about what couldn't be changed and try to think of a new plan."No,I should wait a while for them to let their guard down."So she sat and watched a bug crawl lazily up the wall.