G36R

The Dragon Experiment

((I'll try PMing whoever hasn't RPed for a while... I'll post the response in the OOC))

How long will it take for us to grow wings Comet? Plus, are we the only Hatchlings, left? (Hint, hint)

((I'll try PMing whoever hasn't RPed for a while... I'll post the response in the OOC))

How long will it take for us to grow wings Comet? Plus, are we the only Hatchlings, left? (Hint, hint)

"I don't know how long it will take..." Comet says in a sadder tone. "We may be stuck here a while... as for the other hatchlings, I don't know."

"I don't know how long it will take..." Comet says in a sadder tone. "We may be stuck here a while... as for the other hatchlings, I don't know."

((I am going to bed soon, it's 3:31 here!))

"Oh..." Snap mumbled, "If worst comes to worst, we can outlive these things, right? I think we should focus on gathering more hatchlings together..."

Mousepaw stopped watching the bug,it was getting boring."What should I do now?"She wondered"There isn't much to do in here,maybe I should talk to the other hatchlings."She looked at the other cages and saw two other hatchlings talking.

"Hi,I'm Mousepaw,who are you?"she asked the two.

Mousepaw stopped watching the bug,it was getting boring."What should I do now?"She wondered"There isn't much to do in here,maybe I should talk to the other hatchlings."She looked at the other cages and saw two other hatchlings talking.

((Final post for the day))

"Umm, I'm Snap. How are you?"

((Sorry short post, is tired))

"I'm Comet." Comet replies.

Edited by Gunia

Comet briefly glances around as if nervous someone was watching. She looks back at Mousepaw. "Breaking out of here." she replies.

As the hatchlings kept talking the door of a cage opened up, and a Blusang hatchling was thrown in the cage brutally. Some of her scales were missing. The hatchling tried to bite the human's hand, but she was too slow.

The hatchling growled, sat down and started to lick the spots where the scientists have pulled her scales out.

Edited by DragonFriend

"Have you figured out a way to escape yet?"Mousepaw asked.She turned as she heard a cage door open and saw a blusang hatchling thrown into it."Hi,I'm Mousepaw."she said to the new arrival.

The Blusang roared in defense, but as she noticed that it's just another hatchling, she calmed down and growled: "My name's Sky."

Sky noticed that Mousepaw was a bit scared. The Blusang sighed and said: "Thank you. I'm sorry that I scared you, it's just... I have been stuck here for very long time now. The time here has made me a bit aggressive."

The Blusang roared in defense, but as she noticed that it's just another hatchling, she calmed down and growled: "My name's Sky."

Prehaps the Hatchling hadn't given them the best of greetings... still, "My name is Snap?" Turning back to Comet and Mousepaw, he asked, "Any ideas of escaping?"

((Mousepaw is from Warrior Cats, right?))

(yep)

"It's ok,"Mousepaw said"I would be like that too,if I had been here as long"Then she turned a little toward Comet and Snap"I don't have any at the moment."

"No, not at the moment.", Sky answered to Snap. "I tried to escape so often that I already gave up."

Edited by DragonFriend

"You should never give up.If you work hard at a goal,you can accomplish it."Mousepaw told Sky.Mousepaw never gave up on her dreams and she wasn't going to start now.