G36R

The Dragon Experiment

"Maybe they carve it, like we did!" Sunnae exclaimed. Having wings, she flew up to the paper and tried to carve, but only succseeded in making a large rip. "...... Oops?"

Lilly looked at the other hatchlings. Umm... Where am I? She asked quietly.

"Uh oh...." Sam said. There Was a big shake, and Addie tist with messy hair came in."What was that sound?" the scientist saw the ripped schedule."THE SCHEDULE! Oh," the scientist got leashes and tied them around each hatchling."Were going OUT." Sam was being dragged. Seeing his friends, he felt better, but his neck felt tight. The schedule now read,

Day s

10:3

Eat l

11:2

Chec

12:4

Expe

1:05

Bring

2:47

Find o

3:00-

Day sh

The other part of the paper had fallen off, making it barely readable.

Sunnae, having ninja reflexes, saw the leash and flew out of the way. "waaaah! Nu-uh, not happening." she flicked her tail in annoyance. She noticed Lily and flew over to her. "HIYA! My names Sunnae and I'm a ribbon dancer! You're at this place, I mean I don't know where we are but the peepholes take us and do tests cause they're idiots and probably want to learn from us and right now they're trying to put us on leashes cause I accidentally ripped their schedule cause i thought I could carve on it like I did when I was writing the secret language and..." the scientist grabbed Sunnae without her noticing, put a leash on hr, and dragged her out the door.

She just stared at the door. What just happened? She asked herself. She glanced around. What did Sunnae say? Something about tests? She had a faint memory of her mother talking of... Pink creatures. and about how many hatchlings had died from their tests. She looked back at the door. SHe hoped Sunnae was OK.

Wait what? What happened since I was gone?!

(thegreenrobby hasn't PM'ed me back so I'll just do their family symbol)

Edit: Forget to say... Tests were meant to end 11 days ago...

Edited by I_Luve_Victini

Comet was surprised to suddenly see a leash attached to her. Or at least, she thought it was called a leash. "Gotcha," The pink thing grinned. Comet struggled against the pull of the leash. "Oh no, you arn't going anywhere." The pink thing says. We'll see about that. Comet thought. The pink thing then started dragging Comet across the floor. Comet was NOT happy, and tried to get off the leash. She kicked her legs, and flapped her still-tiny wings, but it wasn't much use, and Comet was dragged out of the room.

((Just making sure you knew. I dunno about the thunder/electric dragons. I'm not the creator. *Shrug*))

Blossom looked at the torn schedule, then at the scientists. She then had a tight grip on her body, Blossom tried to break free, but ended up in defeat. "Hey! Don't you know how to be a little nicer?!" She shouted at the scientists. "Come on, we haven't got all day." A pink thing to her. Blossom started walking out the door on the leash, but having a grim look on her face because of the scientists.

Wait what? What happened since I was gone?!

(thegreenrobby hasn't PM'ed me back so I'll just do their family symbol)

Edit: Forget to say... Tests were meant to end 11 days ago...

((0.0 11 DAYS?? oops... erm.. how do we fix that? >.> nevermind. Blah. Hi. End of spam))

((this may seem weird, but im on a 3DS..))

As Sunnae acted like a ninja, the scientist said,“Don't you dare act smart on me.” Sam struggled against the rope. The scientist turned tp him.“And, these ropes are electric-proof.” they didnt say fire! he thought. he whispered to the others,“Can anyone breathe fire?”

Aurora shook her head. She was depressed enough. When she thought of those flashbacks of her mother, a knot formed in her heart. "I miss my mum..." She replied sadly. Then her tome brightened a bit. "But we might be able to chew through the leashes. She was about to say something else, but then a peep-whatever hooked the leash on her and dragged her out.

((hi! i'm back! what's happening? did i miss anything?))

Im a little confused too... Recap any one? Oh yeah, 12 days to go till tests!

Edit: Girlfairy76 did you PM G36R about that time list thing? I notice a error...

Edited by I_Luve_Victini

Why would I? I made it up, OK? I dont need to PM G36R about it. Hes been quite inactive.

Is that schedule daily or is it only for the 15th to the 20th or is it only for that day? Is that schedule for all the scientists to follow? Or is it only for your dragon?

Edit: I remember! You're meant to PM me when G36R is inactive...

Edited by I_Luve_Victini

Is that schedule daily or is it only for the 15th to the 20th or is it only for that day? Is that schedule for all the scientists to follow? Or is it only for your dragon?

Edit: I remember! You're meant to PM me when G36R is inactive...

All Scientists follow T_T Dont ask me questions please, I just thought of it. I dont care what the real schedule is.

All Scientists follow T_T Dont ask me questions please, I just thought of it. I dont care what the real schedule is.

O_o Okay...

Anyone have a recap? What is going on right now?

Well, Right now, all the hatchlings are being taken outside for there excercise! (Behind the gate, of course) SAm suggested they could burn it, although there qare none that have fire breathing powers. Aurora suggested chewing on the rope. Sam thinks he can get through the gate (OBviously not, but he is suppose to absorb electricity.) and then u camez biggrin.gif

Well, Right now, all the hatchlings are being taken outside for there excercise! (Behind the gate, of course) SAm suggested they could burn it, although there qare none that have fire breathing powers. Aurora suggested chewing on the rope. Sam thinks he can get through the gate (OBviously not, but he is suppose to absorb electricity.) and then u camez biggrin.gif

(Okay thanks! Lets just say that I was there already...)

""We can't destroy so we'll have to go over it, under it or disable it! Which one will work though? If we mess up we can say goodbye to escaping..."

Edited by I_Luve_Victini

All of a sudden, Aurora realized something. "Wait a second!" She gasped. "Even if we do get out, how will we survive? Most of us have never been outside of these gates! We don't know what dangers are out there. We could get eaten!" Aurora shivered at the thought of being the prey instead of the predator.

Comet thought for a moment. "Wait a minute, we've ALL been outside the gates at some point. It's not like we were born here, right? Even if we were only eggs..." Comet trailed off and started thinking. "I think our best bet is to dig under it." Comet said with confidence. "I bet if we all try, we can dig a hole big enough for us to squeeze through."

"Oh, I don't know. I've heard that they hurt dragons. Let me have a go." Sam said. He meant charge into the wall. Of course, no one would approve. But hes a Thunder Dragon! It should work. Sam turned to the wall.

Blossom looked at the gate in fright. "Are you sure we can do this guys? What if the fence is under the ground a long way? What are we going to do then?" She asked the rest of the hatchlings.

"I don't like the idea of digging." Sam said. He looked at the ground. "What if there is water?" He shivered. Sam hated water. "I don't think I'll dig." he backed away.

SHOULD we dig? What if something horrible is down there? Could we try getting over it? How much time do we have?