Arpiana

Define 'Freedom' Please Join!

As the full grown stomped off the young hatchling was awoken by a familiar sound he darted this way and that until he came to the hole in the ground as he peered into it he asked "Where did you learn that lullaby?"

As the full grown stomped off the young hatchling was awoken by a familiar sound he darted this way and that until he came to the hole in the ground as he peered into it he asked "Where did you learn that lullaby?"

Hathina gasped as he pulled the shiny object out of hiding. "Oh it's so beautiful! Thank you! Where did you-" she noticed the glimmer of disappointment in her eyes. "Come on. I know somewhere we can go." Giggling and disappearing, she leaped away into a cavern with a beautiful leaf roof. She pulled a vine and the leaves pulled away, showing a starry sky.

Arilou ignored both her brother and the hatchling and continued to sing. "That September. In the rain."

Shrem followed her and was amazed by the beautiful night "Wow this is amazing" He gasped. "How did you find this place?" he looked at her bewildered.

Shrem followed her and was amazed by the beautiful night "Wow this is amazing" He gasped. "How did you find this place?" he looked at her bewildered.

Hathina sighed and slumped down in the green grass. "I used to run away here when they tried to make me fight. They could never find me. I set up the leaf roof and stayed here for a long time. Then I became healer. Its still so peaceful here though. I've never showed it to anyone before."

"well it is beautiful but not a beautiful as you" he said drawing close. "Remember when we first met I didn't know who to trust back then" he said as he slumped onto the grass next to her.

"well it is beautiful but not a beautiful as you" he said drawing close. "Remember when we first met I didn't know who to trust back then" he said as he slumped onto the grass next to her.

Hathina looked at him in surprise. "If this is a dream, I don't ever want to wake up." She curled up next to him and let her misty aura flow to him.

Shrem curled up with her beside her "i love you" he muttered in her ear

Hathina smiled. the words echoed through her mind. "I love you." She echoed him and the words had more effect on her heart than any herb or potion could ever have.

(What are they going to do now just sleep or do something like go for a walk or something)

(I have something dramatic in mind... I love drama lolz. Can u think of anything dramatic haha?)

“Whats she singing?” Sayiri asked. The rumbles got louder. Or, to her, more ground shaking. Sayiri jumped onto her mate. when will this be over? she thought, miserably.

Name: Icefire

Egg  hatchling  elder: Mature Hatchling

Breed: Hellfire Wyvern user posted image

Crush/Mate: None yet.

History: She was born and raised in the cave. She might be a female Hellfire, but that doesn't mean she can't not like fighting. She wants freedom as much as just about every hatchling in the cave.

((It's a wacko.gif name, I know!))

Edited by BlazingPhoenix

Just satisfied to hear something that sounded familiar was enough to calm the almost full grown hatchling. He laid down on the ground beside her, closed his eyes and just listened. He was trying to think of the last time he had heard that song when was it why was it so familiar to him.

Name: Icefire

Egg  hatchling  elder: Mature Hatchling

Breed: Hellfire Wyvern user posted image

Crush/Mate: None yet.

History: She was born and raised in the cave. She might be a female Hellfire, but that doesn't mean she can't not like fighting. She wants freedom as much as just about every hatchling in the cave.

((It's a wacko.gif name, I know!))

(Accepted despite the fact we have a crazy amount of hellfires! Will edit and roleplay later, going out of town today! Will be back after supper)

Name: Llana

Egg hatchling elder: Mature Hatchling

Breed: Bluna user posted image

Crush/Mate: N/A

History: Brought to the cave under curious circumstances, Llana dwells beneath the surface of one of many shallow pools of water. The name "Llana" is not hers, but given to her after the sound of the piercing wailing she first made upon entering "Yana! Yanaaa!" (presumably calling "Mama?"). She cannot hear the thoughts of others or communicate through the dragon's telepathy, as her mind is addled presumably from psychological trauma. To make matters worse, the hatchling's tongue seems to have been cut out some time ago. It wails childishly, communicating through subtle tones, expressive eyes, and gestures of the body. By no means shy nor ruined, the hatchling is quite the contrary, being very optimistic in personality without remorse or sadness in battle just the same. It seems more like a game of make-believe to the hatchling that has long sealed her mind away, reducing itself to a shadow of a soul--a babbling innocent fool whose denial of reality allows her to fight ruthlessly without fear of consequence.

"I don't want to fight!", Icefire told Riah. "Too bad.", was the reply. "But fighting is cruel.", Icefire said. "The world is cruel.", Riah said impatiently. "That doesn't mean we can't be different!", Icefire whined. "You are a female Hellfire, missy. Start acting like one." Riah yelled.

(RHIA IS DEAD?!?!? I expect you to read up before you roleplay. Joining late has its disadvantages and I hope you can deal. Plus, you can't control the responses of my characters, even if Rhia was alive. You are now unaccepted for the time being. Llana is excepted. Great idea for a dragon!)

Hathina heard shrieking and immediately jumped to her feet. "We'd better check it out." She picked up a leaf wrap of herbs from nearby and ran to the main cave. She saw hatchlings and Elders on fire, rolling in pools of water and screaming. She ran to her stock, flying over blazing flames to her shrieked roots and hazel berry cream. She began to treat those who were burned with her herbs, rubbing the cream on gently and feeding them the sweet smelling roots.

He growled. "Arilou, stop it! I don't care! You saw him fall! That won't bring him back now!" He was so angry with his dramatic sister he didn't eve notice the roars approaching closer.

Edited by Arpiana

Shrem was helping Hathina treat those who were injured "Who did this?" he asked a small hatchling. The hatchling pointed to a large tunnel that all hatchling were forbidden to enter.

As the roars got closer the young hatchlings ears began to perk up. Were they coming back for a second sweep? There were only three dragons capable of fighting at this point with Arilou still being a hatchling and a water dragon at that. Realizing the full grown stupid anger the hatchling ran over to Sayiri and said “You need to calm him down I’m going to buy some time make sure to get his head cool this is neither the time nor the place to get a hot head.” With that he headed toward the roars.

As the roars got closer the young hatchlings ears began to perk up. Were they coming back for a second sweep? There were only three dragons capable of fighting at this point with Arilou still being a hatchling and a water dragon at that. Realizing the full grown stupid anger the hatchling ran over to Sayiri and said “You need to calm him down I’m going to buy some time make sure to get his head cool this is neither the time nor the place to get a hot head.” With that he headed toward the roars.

That's when Arilou realized, were they were coming fro. The sounds...The direction...

They were coming toward her. The roars fell silent and through the fog, giants emerged. Horribly sized mutant dragons. Some large and graceful, some small and deformed. The largest approached and spoke in deep growls. "WHO. YOU. ARE?"

He stopped and removed the badge stabbed into his wing. It shone with the same blueish glow as the light. "Soldiers under the will of Aka."

"AKA? HE. DID. ME. THIS!" He roared.

"Yes, he did this to me too. But this time, it worked." His eyes glowed with a blue glow. The same glow...

Sayiri stared at the dragon above. "huh?" she turned to him. His eyes were glowing. "Wha?" she said, looking. She backed away from her mate. She had never once thought of him.... Like that....

Sayiri stared at the dragon above. "huh?" she turned to him. His eyes were glowing. "Wha?" she said, looking. She backed away from her mate. She had never once thought of him.... Like that....

"Sayiri wait! There's no need to be afraid. All will be explained later. I just need you to trust me. Trust me til the end of our journey." His voice broke and he whispered. "I love you."

Shrem looked in the direction the hatchling pointed and saw a large crazy looking green dragon standing in the corridor "Aymana is that you" he said in a strangled voice. He felt pain forming in his face in the area of the scar.

"Oh yesssss little brother aren't you glad to see your big sister" She said in a serpents tone