Chasilin

Enchantasia

What do you think of this RP!? Wanna join!?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

((I edited. Just an FYI. I wasn't sure but it was my first thought to make it a castle.))

((I know what you mean but the only problem with that is NO human could build something large enough to properly house multiple dragons and on multiple levels. Not to mention that beside that fact, all human made buildings and evidence of their rise had all been eradicated, buried beneath years of soils.))

((Bump? I'll be placing a Task in the OOC to get things really started. We're not in the middle of some peaceful time so we can't have people lolly gagging about. I'll introduce some obstacles unique to each of the regions and some general activities to be done.

If you are a member of the Resistance you'll be given tasks such as joining under cover operations to infiltrate Gaevor's ranks. This would involve a perilous journey, several NPC deaths along the way and countless hardships.

If you are a CD your assignments will involve things like killing the useless CCs and abusing them to no end. You'll have to make shifts with other guards, watch over Isthstaria and occasionally talk to her and you'll be responsible for the lives of the CCs.

If you are a CC your role will be to describe your hardships, how things happen in the mud pits and and forests and the jobs you'll be forced to do. You wont be fed often and will be skinny and always hungry as well as vulnerable to attack from CDs and fatigue. Falling asleep could be your death in some cases.

If you are a non-magical being or a loner the two types will often come into conflict. Humans in the Resistance Territory are regarded wearily and are often left alone but Humans in the Uninhabitable regions or in the territories of outcasts and exiles, will foten be targeted and slaughtered without mercy. Humans must survive by forging their own weapons, creating allainces with dragons and offering them aid when it is asked of them. Some human may be permitted to enter Gaevors Land but doing so could be your death.))

((Ooh my. Did you edit your post, Chasilin? I had no idea that the dragon struck your shoulder.

Also, this may involve a little powerplaying, considering you are unconcious and I have no clue if you have another bandage.))

Robby saw the girl drop to the ground. It took Robby a second to realize that she was bleeding. Badly. Panicked, he dug into her posessions, to see if she had another bandage. She did, thankfully, and he pulled it out of the group. He looked over to the deer to see how she wrapped the bandage. Thank goodness he hadn't killed the deer. He constantly looked back on it to see how to wrap it. In the end, he felt the the bandage was a little loose, but he knew it would help.

Robby doubted that she would be okay, even with his semi-amaturish mending skills.

(( (v^v^v) ))

Sensilirosa was vaguely aware of someone tugging on her injury, the rough and uncertain hands moved around her torso to bind it and stop the bleeding. Sen, before completely blacking out heard the sound of the worried deer and her eyes fluttered open briefly to catch a glimpse of the boy. "Robby...." She thought out loud and hearing her own voice made her feel strange, she sounded so tired and she felt so heavy. "Resis...sistance..." She was trying to explain for him to take her there. In the Resistance they had healers and due to her truce with the dragons she believed truly that they would heal her without question. Though she worried extensively for the life of the deer, if one starving dragon would try to kill it, several others would to. Dragons held no alliance with the deer, only Sen. "Leave the deer somewhere safe..." Her words were little more than a sigh and her eyes were beginning to lose focus as they attempted to roll back. She blinked hard and took a breath, the smell of damp soil filling her lungs but it was sourly tainted by the metallic reek of her blood. "...will kill...if deer is...is hurt." Then that was all, she couldn't manage much more. She sighed one more weak breathy word, a name, before losing consciousness, her breathing becoming steady but it was dangerously shallow. "Leucetius..."

((Lets hope I got this now))

Vrashay punched a rock. And again, and a few more times. After a while the rock finally crumbled. He was training as he traveled. Keep in shape, toughen the scales, make the body ready for combat. He would train his power as well but he could not afford to be sick on the job. His aim was to, like others, to gather information on there enemy's forces. To do that you had to almost join his forces to get info though.

((How's that? Do I need to make fixes?))

((It's fine, just so you know there is an legion of Resistance Dragons headed your way to give you aid.))

((Interestingly enough, I had half a mind to take Sen there anyways.))

Robby listened to her words before she blacked out.

Resistance... Resistance... the word tumbled in and out through his head for a moment to see if he could link it to anything he knew.

Aha! The Dragon Resistance territory! There's gotta be a healer there! He quickly set her down for a little while. To hide the deer... He looked over to the deer, who was resting in the shade. He didn't know where to really hide it, so he pulled out a lot of grass and took down a branch. He casually laid them over the deer, who hardly moved. The deer was mostly hidden, but it would fool all non-human or non-dragon predators. He spoke one word to it. "Stay." He doubted that the deer would understand, and if that, obey, but it was what he could do.

He returned to the woman within seconds. It took him a minute to figure out how to carry her, but he managed a way. He first stuck his spear into the clothing of her. He then stood her up, and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and carried her on her back. It was an extemely awkward situation, considering she was, compared to Robby, tall, heavy, and... female. But it would have to do.

((Timeskip to the base?))

((Not sure if you want my charr to be a cc or a cd, so... Unless the decision is up to me I'll kinda remain neutral until you tell me otherwise))

Azmodius glanced around, unable to be bored because of the tension. Even during the day when it was beautiful out, the land of Gaveor's realm was putrid. Dragon feces and other litter lay strewn across the hills. Noticing an unappealing pile relatively close to him, the ember dragon picked up a branch and pushed it away until he couldn't smell it (as bad). Dropping the branch, he straightened immediately to attention as one of the upper converts passed by. On some mission of his own, the dragon paid him no heed. Azmodius wanted to hate that dragon just for living with himself, but as soon as he even considered it he felt the Magi's compulsion on him. Gaveor was the stronger being. Isthstaria was unworthy of this land. Gaveor is the true ruler of the world, and Azmodius' only purpose in life was to be his humble servant. He arched his back and allowed the compulsive thoughts to run his mind, if only for a little while. They always left him feeling a proud convert, but after the Magis left his mind it was only a matter of an hour or two before he regained some moral sense. This was such an occasion. A bird landed in front of him curiously, thinking his still form a large rock. Without thinking Azmodius torched it in fire. It went up in flames easily, barely living long enough to cry out or flee. For a while he stared at the burnt feathers until the converting compulsion wore off, and he was able to get a grip. Feeling awful, he scooped a pawful of dirt out of the earth and pushed the bird into the resulting hole, filling it in again with dirt. Despite his being malnourished, he didn't consider eating the bird. It had been an act of hate and just evil to kill the bird for no reason; he did not deserve to eat. Of course, it was only a bird, but the thought that he had lashed out under the influence of Gaveor's henchmen bothered him. The ember dragon sighed to himself and watched the world around him.

Vrashay continued on his way after eating a deer to stop his belly from growling. He though came to another stop as he scented another dragon near by. He silently approached it. Judging by the amount of scars this one looked like your common thief. Which the dragon thought he was food. A marrow by the looks of it. Not often he saw those around. Common temper by the looks of it. As it had turned its eye's to him and did not look like it wanted to talk before fighting. It charged at him. Vrashay side stepped and lashed out with his front paws as the marrow changed direction into him. The 2 clashed.

Vrashay went and bite the marrows nose to prevent it from biting him While his front paws gripped the marrows front paws the 2 paused. The marrow caught off guard by the defensive attack. The marrow sent both of them to the ground suddenly and got 2 good scratches on Vrashays under belly. Which made him shove away. The 2 glared at each other and the marrow charged again this time to have its head knocked to the side then a set of jaws attempt to close around the marrows neck. Instead the marrow went into a roll and avoided the attack but failed to avoid the claws of Vrashays front paws. The raked down its neck joint to the main body. The 2 growled at each other and attack. the marrow scored a slash down Vrashays shoulder but he got his target. A direct bite to the enemy's neck. The marrow was soon dead all bleed out as both neck blood vessels where breached.

Vrashay panted a bit, his new wounds stung. And he was bleeding a bit from them. He began to look for herbs to treat them. He had a basic sense of what he needed. As most resistance dragons where taught before travel.

((Sweet, you can choose what side you'd like to be on. Since your character isn't working in the slums it sounds like he's a low rank CD.))

((Robby, timeskip sounds good. I'll let you post first for the time skip while I follow up with my Resistance aid for Vrashay))

Several dragons had been collected perhaps a total 70 to 80 by the looks of it. Though, they were all severely emaciated and weak, common thieves, and wrong-doers. The dragon sighed in irritation but continued his march, what ever these dragons were, they were now fodder and so was he. Soon enough the sounds of a battle wrang through the air and many of the dragons became anxious. Fixing himself into bravado mode so as not to lose face he skirted around the barrier of under brush and foliage to find that the person they were coming to aid was just finishing killing a marrow dragon. The Captain gulped and made himself visible to the wounded dragon.

"You there, you are the one we of the Resistance have come to aid?" he ask, his chest painfully pushed out to show his domination over the other dragons due to his rank.

((AH YEAH! -finally got my text to stop changing font-))

Vrashay looked up at the new comer and sighed in relief when it spoke instead of out right attack. Though the dragon's chest was ridiculously outward. "I know of no aid coming my way." he said suprized to hear of being sent aid. He did not recall being told of this. "But I am of the resistance." he replied. "And aid.... sounds good right about now." he said looking around. "Though I do wonder, who sent you?" he asked scenting the air "and so many at that......" he muttered at all the scents starting to waft into the area. He looked at the dead marrow. "No idea why he attacked me. Plain no questions before attacking. Nasty claws though." he explained before looking at the Captain dragon of the force. "Again, while aid would be nice...... have my orders changed from infiltrating to a out right attack?" he asked.

Edited by little lost dragon

((Robby, timeskip sounds good. I'll let you post first for the time skip while I follow up with my Resistance aid for Vrashay))

((AH YEAH! -finally got my text to stop changing font-))

((Okay, I'll timeskip. I'm going to write how I think of the resistance camp.

And YAY! The font-changing was getting annoying for me, too.))

After a few days of near-constant walking, only with stops to eat and rest, Robby was relieved to see the tents of the Resistance camp. He was pumped with energy despite having to have hiked for days on end. He ran with the woman slung over her back.

((Like Donkey Kong!))

He quickly looked around. Who looks like a healer... He went up to the closest tent and exclaimed, "Help! I need a healer!"

((Okay, if there isn't a PC white at the camp right now, can I 'create' an NPC one?))

Leucetius spent the last few days working on battle plans and ways to evenly distribute the food and as well include those that have food penalties. He sighed and was just about to continue his work when the sounds of a small human voice came bugging about in his brain and distracting him. Moving through a couple of fields and some working dragons the electric dragon made it to where the sound had come from, nearly stepping on the scrawny thing.

Upon closer look he saw it was a young male carrying an adult female. Leucetius frowned, how on Enchantasia had that small little tyke managed to carry her all the way here? He wasn't sure but as he gazed down at the boy he began to focus on the woman. Recognition hit him like a jolt, one he wasn't used to.

"Sensilirosa?!" He gasped, his voice louder than he'd meant it to be. Leucetius bowed his neck down so that his massive skull came even with the boy's, his jaw nearly brushing the dirt. "What has happened to her, boy...? Hmm, no, never mind, tell me after we've gotten her treated." Leucetius raised his maw to the grey looming clouds and roared. Soon enough a white dragon came cantering up to the group, her footfalls shaking the ground as she neared.

"Yes, Sir?" she asked and glanced at the humans, back to Leucetius and then quickly back to the humans."Oh, Isthstaria be blessed! Give her here, boy." the white said, extending her right claw and flattening out her palm for Sen to be placed.

((Don't worry about asking me which NPCs you create, especially in a Resistance Camp where a White is never too far away. So long as any NPCs you create or describe don't do anything they aren't supposed to or that is powerplayed/over powered, it's fine.))

------

The Captain gave the dragon a queer look. Of course he hadn't heard they were coming, he'd left his camp before he could be told. Holding back the urge to roll his eyes the captain listened to Vrashay go on and on, and on, and still he went on. Finally the dragon stopped and the Captain took the chance to put his two cents in before he started up again. "I am the Captain of this aid and we have been sent by Leucetius to give you aid in infiltrating Gaevor's Ranks.As of now you'll be the acting Officer of this group and we shall begin the journey immediately after you have been healed." In the back a white dragon shifted uneasily knowing the he'd have to use his magic already so early in the journey didn't sit well with him. The Captain thought so as well but ignored it for the sake of duty. "Let us be on our way then. We will go by your command as I am to become a normal member of this party once we have found you and made you Officer. You will now be referred to as Sir."

Edited by Chasilin

Wendy looked at the boy running to what seems to be be the direction of the Resistance camp. "I haven't seen the Resistance camp for days now. Well, really for two days. Plus, they sent me and a few other hatchlings to get herbs and leafs for the healers."

((I dunno. Just some excuse for her not being there. I didn't even know there was a camp!))

Looking around, she saw a couple of plants that had healing abilities. Wendy picked their leafs and slid as many as she could behind her necklace, and grabbed the rest in her mouth. In a muffed voice, Wendy said to Tsuni, "Come now Tsuni! Grab as many of those leafs over there and let's go to the camp!" Then, she started off for the camp.

Edited by PeachSapling

Tsuni looked around. leaves? she said. She shrugged and picked leaves off everything. She went off in the same direction as Wendy. "Hey, are we going to the Resistance Camp?" she asked, eyeing Wendy.

Wendy looked behind her to see Tsuni right behind her. She said to Tsuni in a muffled voice, "Yes. Why do you ask?" Wendy looked at the leaves in her mouth. "I probably should have told her which bush to pick the leaves off of. Whoops." She thought to herself.

Vranshay looked at him and blinked. He had not planned or prepared to take command of a force. Nor did he think he had the skills to do so. And now he was officer of this resistance group here. There here to aid him in getting through the pass. He knew it would be dangerous but still. "Alright then." he said after he had been patched up "Lets be on our way." he then looked at the used to be commander dragon "I need to know who and what I'm leading as well as what we have, mind telling me as we make way?" he asked unsure to sound commanding or normal or..... anything. Again, he had not been told or prepared for anything like this.

Edited by little lost dragon

"I just wanted to know." She said, her voice muffled from the leaves. She picked up a couple more before following Wendy again. "It would be nice to go back. So, why are we collecting leaves?" Tsuni said. She was unaware that Wendy had thought up of a excuse.

((ok...let's see how this goes. I've been planning this one for two days xd.png))

Magnus had been traveling for two long days since he encountered the humans. He had still found nothing but the occasional rabbit. About ready to give up all hope of surviving, he leant against a tree. He glanced down himself. In the space of two days, his hide had become alarmingly worn and his bones had begun to show. Every footstep had become torture. Even death, he supposed, would be better than this. He lifted his head, looking beyond the trees.

There was a clearing ahead. Mildly interested, Magnus walked forward to the edge, where the clearing began. Looking further up, he saw something, something that could save his life.

A single adult deer had been slaughtered, and was there for the taking. The only problem was, it was obviously a Hellfire's kill, because she was there, ripping great chunks out. Magnus realized, in his current state, taking on that dragon was going to be a do-or-die action, and the odds were not in his favor. Still, he at least had the wit of a fifty year old dragon who had been surviving since he was a hatchling...

Walking around carefully, he positioned himself so the wind was blowing away from the Hellfire. Stalking on all fours, crouching like a lion, Magnus approached the Hellfire. He reached pouncing distance and paused. The Hellfire hadn't seen, heard or smelt anything.

Magnus suddenly pounced. Landing on the back of the Hellfire, he tried furiously to bite its neck. But the strength of a fully healthy adult took him by surprise, and as the Hellfire flung herself, Magnus lost his grip and was sent flying several metres away, landing on his back. This was not good.

Roaring, he fumbled for one of his daggers, but the Hellfire was upon him again. Giving Magnus a kick under the jaw, the Hellfire quickly slashed off both makeshift sheaths and the daggers, throwing them away. She then pinned Magnus down, raking at him with her other foot. Magnus roared again, and torched the Hellfire with fire on the head. She screeched and jumped back to extinguish the flames, and Magnus made his escape, instinctively jumping into the air. Flying as fast as he could, he could hear the sounds of the enraged Hellfire far below him. He glanced down, and mentally cursed.

The Hellfire was flying up below him, roaring with fury. Her head was blackened and charred, with a flame still flickering above an eye ridge. Before Magnus had time to dodge, she grabbed him with her talons, shoving him upwards. Magnus shrieked in fury and tried to escape, but the Hellfire had swiftly maneuvered on top of him. She jumped off, and allowed Magnus to make his escape, at least for a short distance. Like a cat playing with a mouse, the Hellfire lunged at him again, grabbing his right wing in her jaws, and Magnus flinched as he heard a bone snap. The Hellfire raked her talons down the wing, shredding it, before deciding that she had done enough, and she let go.

Magnus plummeted like a stone, fighting to break his fall. His broken wing was useless, and the ground was coming up fast. Bracing himself for the impact, he suddenly knew he didn't want to die. He flapped his wings a final few times, before exhaustion took over, and he smacked into the ground chest first. The burning jolt of pain that whipped through his body was the last thing he knew before he blacked out.

((is that good? I thought he needed to be sedated a bit before he came across you again xd.png anyone is free to do whatever they like now :3))

Edited by rampaging wyvern

((Unless you have objections, that's my cue.))

Azmodius had continued to sit in gloomy silence until it was pierced by screeches and roars. He turned his horned head towards the sound, watching as two figures ascended the sky and battled it out. He rose slowly and walked in the direction of battle, keeping the two in sight for the entire time. It was his job to drag the strays back for questioning, but he didn't have to throw himself into battle for that. At once the stronger of the two flew away, allowing the injured dragon to fall. Quickening his pace, Azmodius reached the wounded dragon and checked his vital signs. Luckily he was breathing, but he was more worse for wear. With a sigh the ember began to staunch the flow of blood from the worst of the wounds with leaves. He couldn't just drag this creature back; he'd get burned on Azmodius' back. He glanced around for a while until he found the little yellow flowers he was looking for. Carefully he crushed them up and sprinkled them across the bad wounds. For healing, marrigold was just about all he knew how to use. Still, it was better than nothing. The ember dragon stared at the unconscious one and waited for him to stir.

Magnus slowly came to consciousness, his eyes were still shut but he could feel that someone was nearby. Trying to arrange his thoughts, he opened his eyes and looked around, not daring to move much. His vision was blurred, but he made out a dragon standing nearby, it looked like an Ember, but Magnus wasn't sure. Be it friend or foe, Magnus was relieved to see someone. He slowly shifted, wincing at the pain, and turned to face the Ember.

Robby was somewhat started when a dragon jumped up in front of him, and even more when they practically screamed in his face. His hair stood on end. He summoned another dragon, who was a fair white color. They both seemed to recognize the woman. He handed her over, but not first without pulling his spear from her clothes.

"This is mine," he exclaimed, trying to show that he needed it, and it was his.

"I'm tired." He, almost instantly, fell asleep in his spot and hit the ground.