vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

Sarisha stared at him, rage building. "My brother?" She spokequietly. "My Brother!" She was yelling now. (Just a heads up, she's wearing a tank top underneith. Which is also black.) Sarisha quickly pulled off her shirt and turned around. Her shoulder blades were filled with a range of scars. She turned to face him. "My 'brother' did almost all of these! Do you really think that he's like me?!" Sarisha looked straight into his eyes. "Oh, and just so you don't read my mind, yes, there are more under the shirt, but you don't get to see those ones, perv."

(She's gonna continue to rage, but she needs to take a breath. tongue.gif )

Edited by Quhanta

"Don't confuse me for my brother." ((Not Halas, Vamp is a twin.)) He rolled his eyes to show he had no interest in her last statement. "It's kind of ironic, telling a blind man he can't see something," he mused. "And after knowing your anger, I have to say yes to your question, and to mine." Edited by vamprah9588

Sarisha realed back at his last comment. "My brother and I are nothing like each other. He hunts people for sport! I, unfortunately, am one of those people of which he hunts! I was LUCKY to be shipped out to who-knows-where berfore he could kill me!" She breathed uneasily and her hands, now in fists, shook uncontrolably. "You have absolutely NO right to saay that I am anything like him!"

"I never asked if you were alike. I asked if his self-esteem was as low as yours. You were at no fault to what happened, and yet you blame yourself instead of the lycan," Vamprah corrected. "And be glad that you are no twin to this ungrateful brother of yours." Like Korranna is my twin... He gritted his teeth and growled, deep in thought.

(I still can't do anything much...but just so you know, Wolfe was actually trying to be friends with Sarisha. I know Vamprah might not know...but yeah.)

Sarisha was done arguing. "His self estime is way higher than mine. My back will tell you that." She walked over and sat beside the healing bed. "I would like to speek to him, before I change my mind." She grabbed his wrist and started singing quietly. She wanted him awake sooner than later.

(Thanks xd.png)

Wolfe woke up rather quickly, an odd thing. In death he wanted to speak with her; here was his chance! Sarisha...? his voice was barely a whisper. He noticed Vamprah and smiled. And you've also befriended my hater. I understand... he seemed genuinely happy for Sarisha, not noticing the recent arguement that still hung in the air.

(She's in a tank top, scars on her back and arms.)

Sarisha smiled when Wolfe woke up. "How are you?" She asked, hoping the answer wouldn't be too bad. She shoved her long sleved shirt in her bag and stood up.

(I know...but I would think death would make one's vision blurry...xd.png)

Wolfe frowned. I have heard all that is to be heard. Death did not take away my pain. When I smile, it is only to hide from myself the hole in which I am in. Not again shall I be trusted. Not again will I be loved as a brother. Not again will those hearts that I have broken mend. As darkness reigns in night, love will reign when I have fallen. None shall hinder the world's awakening. And long after I have been forgotten, my spirit will remember who I have left and smile upon them in their happiness. Your scars will vanish when the memory of your brother dies. I will take everyone's pain with me to know only that you are at peace. Do not cry at my death, do not laugh at my life, do not hold my memory. Let my name fade and all will be well. Wolfe's voice was like a long prophecy. It was an old, knowing voice that rumbled with pain and hurt. It was ancient, as if it had been buried for years but young as if it was fresh from the mint, all at once.

Sarisha stared at him, blank faced. 'What the hell?' She thought. She smiled. "But you're not dieing anymore." She spoke softly and patted his hand. "You're okay now."

Vamprah watched the two talk, feeling a strain on his mind. He walked out of the health ward, abandoning Sarisha and Wolfe. "You know what, screw it." He rubbed his eyelids, feeling a lot of stress. He sighed, heading off to see the damage he had done.

((I just thought that I should post Vamp's daily tasks that he usually does for everyone.

-Protects the school from danger and pathogens

-Keeps the archipelago safe from curious humans

-Guards over the Ken'oi as a deity

-Trains new students

-Learns as well

It puts a lot of stress to do all this. Added with the fact that he has the mentality of a teen, and not an adult...))

In the corner of her eye, Sarisha saw Vamprah walk out. "Hold on." She whispered to Wolfe. She ran outside after Vamprah. She grabbed his arm and tried to stop him. "Wait." She called. "I want to talk to you both."

"Well, I was about to try to fix the giant crater in the ground and re-grow all the trees I accidentally logged, But having a nice chat between you and the lycan I tried to kill is a fine alternative!" His words were filled with heavy sarcasm. Nevertheless, he turned and walked back with Sarisha.

When they walked into the room, Sarisha lead Vamprah over to Wolfe's bedside. "I need to speek to you both so that I can find out the truth." She stated dryly in her quiet but firm voice. "Why did you come here and why do you think he came here?" She asked thhe two of them.

Wolfe waited for a while. He waited for what seemed like an eternity before throwing himself off the bed. He landed on the ground with a thump and grunted in pain. His face was twisted in agony and he lay on his stomach and then pushed himself up as if he was doing a push up. He lifted himself onto his legs but only to collapse again. He swore continuously for a long time as the searing pain spread through him like a rash. Wolfe refused to speak to or about Vamprah. He huddled in a corner and stayed silent.

(Woops...editing...hold on)

(Done)

Edited by Mousia

Sarisha had crawled over to Wolfe and sat in front of him. "Please." She asked with her cutest fave on. She leaned in closer. "It wouldn't be the whole story if there is only half told. I don't want anymore lies."

I told you not to stay around me, and now look what happened! I just make things worse and this...this...teenage monster has obviously rejected me from this place. Wolfe spat. He wobbled as he stood and leaned on the walls until he reached the outside. After he went out of the building, he fell over and cursed loudly again.

Sarisha stayed crouched where she was a Wolfe walked away from her. She was frozen, her mind racing. 'When did he tell me to go away? Why won't he give anyone a chance? He saaid he was my friend!' She thought. She let her head hang and she fell fromm the crouch to sitting on hef knees on the cold floor. 'I thought he was my friend.' The sentence repeted itself multiple times in her head.

I am your friend, I wouldn't have left you if you weren't like a sister to me. Wolfe called, guessing what Sarisha must be thinking based upon his own experience. He leaned there on the outside wall, pondering. Vamprah would kill him soon. Wolfe knew he would he executed. There was nothing to do but wait, since he had no chance of escape.

Vamprah looked as if he had frozen in place. He sat without any outside distractions, his eyes staring off. If one were to look at the incident site, it would appear that dirt and stone were re-forming out of nothing, and trees were growing in minutes rather than years. The kalemai was dully glowing, and his breathing slowed to a sleeping pace.

Sarisha stood up slowly. 'Does he need to be reassured that he's safe?' She thought to herself. 'Comfort? Then he might stay and give some answers.' She walked over to Wolfe and gave him a hug.

I told you, I'm dangerous! This isn't- He did not have enough time to say his last word. 'Safe.' The word the had escaped him...so simple, four letters, one syllable. Yet he did not have enough time to say it. Why?

The curse! The other lycans in his old village had cursed him before the had sent him away. The curse would activate whenever someone hugged him or kissed him. The target of this curse was for him to kill anyone he had ever loved.

And so, the rampaging beast turned its mighty snout on Sarisha, salivating and planning to attack.

(He is a wolf now...just saying...xd.png so no confusion arises)

(I didn't know that... Oops.)

Sarisha backed away from Wolfe when he turned and snarled at her. Her eyes widened when he was transformed back into his wolf form and looked extremely hungry. 'Crap!' She thought. She knew the story of a bannished and cursed lycan that wandered the world, killing those whom it loved when given a hug or kiss, but the story didn't say how scary it would be to be a loved one. "Wolfe?" She asked quickly. She accidentaly bumped into Vamprah. "Wolfe!" She yelled. She stopped backing up and tried to remember how to switch him back. 'Did the story even say how to switch him back?' She thought to herself.

(I hope you don't mind the story part there. Maybe other lycans had the same curse upon them and people turned it into a folktale?)

Where Sarisha chose to retreat, Vamprah advanced on the cursed Wolfe to protect the fae. He ran and slid under, seeming to shrink into a liquid similar to the kind that fueled his powers for a split second to fit between the lycan's legs. As he re-formed, he aimed a punch to Wolfe's groin. It was a dirty move, but he needed time to get to his swords, and he couldn't leave him alone with Sarisha unharmed. He sprinted next to the healing table, and picked up the back-scabbard.

((Also, if he's cursed, then Vamp's attack won't change Wolfe's course of target, just slow him down, right?))

Edited by vamprah9588

(Exactly why I added the note...xd.png)

(I love the folktale idea...)

(Yeah, I think it would cause him a lot of pain and slow him down.)

Wolfe snarled at Vamprah as he approached but got extremely confused as he turned into a liquid. He yowled loudly and wildly in pain as his attacker punched him in his particularly sensitive area. His vision was painted blood red with his curse and he saw Sarisha. His fiery eyes relighted at the sight of her. It wasn't his previous attacker that he wanted - it was her. He charged wildly but even though he was thickly muscled and restored to full fighting condition in his cursed state, his bruised groin and ego slowed him. His paws galloped on the ground like a beating heart, casting up dirt. He was easy to see and slow, giving Sarisha a slight advantage in his pain.

Edited by Mousia