vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

Quickly, she stood between them. "He did not insult you!" She spoke in a quiet yell. "You just want a reason to attack him." She locked her jaw and braced for any impact that he might throw at her.

Edited by Quhanta

Ivory looked at her suroundings I'm as lost as a kitten she thought as her feet guided her threw a rainforest. The minutes pasted as the phinoex girl began to walk faster when she could see some lights. Brushing past one last tree Ivory gawked at the sight before her. "I finaly found it!" The albino smiled gazing at the buildings before her.

((Sorry for my short post sad.gif ))

"Stay out of this." He pushed the Fae aside, and advanced on Wolfe. He took a shaolin stance, and a bō staff made of energy appeared in his hands. He waited for the lycan to make a move. His energy raised for the energy to materialize, diminishing to the lowest point possible to keep the staff up. He cracked his neck as he waited.

seeign that the fight was about to start again Lokie emiteda loud snarl in their direction. He picked up vamprah with one hand and spoke for the first time since he came to the facility. I swear if you start again i will shock you, he said will making sparks dance arround his horns

(You guys keep ninjaing me.)

After Vamprah wae put doen she wqs stipl mad thwt he hqd only pushed her away and when ugged her off. Sarisha stomped her foot on the ground and the rocks and dirt under Vamprah moved downward to form a hole. One, of which he can't climb out of. "How the hell did I do that?" She said.

Edited by Quhanta

"When I said stay out of this, IT APPLIES TO YOU AS WELL!" He yelled as he struck the bō across Lokie's snout in a grip release combo. He placed the staff on the ground, using it as a third foot to use both feet against the dragon. he placed one foot on the waist, and the other in Lok'rov's armpit, spinning 360° and releasing. He landed in a pit, the staff dissipating as it closed around him. He turned towards Sarisha, growling. "Nice attempt, but I know my own technique." Edited by vamprah9588

Sarisha was pissed. 'Well, if it's just like water...' She thought. She extended her arm and a large-ish roch went flying at Vamprah. "If you are a teacher, than you are to teach us by example. Do you really want all of us out to kill everyone?"

"Who the hell said I was a trainer?!" He tried to open the pit or raise his energy, but it was too tight a fit to move, and his energy was too low to raise it in this state. He could barely duck under the stone as it flew over his head. He struggled to get free from the ensnaring earth.

"I thought you said you knew yourown technique." She spoke quietly. She then turned and faced Wolfe. "I don't want to be here when he gets out of the hole." Her extremely quiet voice returned as she spoke.

enough! Lokie roared, As he got back up. You where at the door step of hell a few minutes ago do you really want me to make your blood boil to the point that you explode or should i just singe just enough so that you can't move but stay alive, He said while glaring at the person who ignored his kindness of earlier.

(ROOAAAAAAR!!)

Vamprah ignored the Fae's taunting. As he struggled, He found it was no use. Vamprah stopped trying to get out, accepting he was stuck. He looked at Sarisha and Wolfe with a look that said, 'Get. Me. Out;' in a halfhearted manner. The kalemai looked at the hole he was in with disgust, saddened by his inability to escape.

Sarisha stared at the yelling dragon and then at Vamprah. 'Fine.' She thought. She expanded the hole and blew up a small rock in fromt of the dragon, as a distraction. Then, she took off running into the forest. The wind in her hair felt nice, and the ground beneith her feet was soft. She didn't pause to look behind her, but she had hoped Wolfe had either followed her or gotten away from the fight. She would go back later to make sure everything was okay.

Edited by Quhanta

Wolfe turned and ran after Sarisha. He had let her take the lead on the fight because she could, and he didn't want to make her any angrier. He turned into his wolf form, knowing that it was also his faster form. He ran to catch up with his friend, the Far.

Sarisha slowed to a stop and then sat down against a tree. She heard feet/paws padding from where she came from. So he did follow her. She smiled slightly as he came into view.

He slowed with her. He used his hind leg to scratch his patchy, matted fur. Ribs were visible from under his skin and fur. A shadow slightly moved and Wolfe growled at it. As it turned out, it was a squirrel chasing an acorn. He chose not to eat it, his hunger was satisfied.

Sarisha smiled when he growled at a squirl. It was what wolves did. To her, his wolf form was beautiful but malneurished. She reached out her hand to either pet him or, if he turned human, hug him. She was glad she had a friend, but even more glad that she was providing a friend for someone else.

When he felt Sarishas hand on his back he quickly turned and barred his teeth instinctively, but it faded because he knew it was just his gentle friend. He sat down and relaxed. Soon he was laying down and sleeping. His flanks were rising and falling with slowly decreasing speed. His eyelids and ears twitched as he dreamed.

Sarisha was pleased to just sit there. Wolfe joined her and fell asleep. 'It is night.' She thought. She pet his back in long stroaks and drifted off in thought, eventually into sleep. Unfortunately, her dreams were, once again, plagued with horrid creatures and fearsome things.

(She thrashes around in her sleep. tongue.gif Have fun with that. lol.)

(Okay...interesting xd.png)

Wolfe woke late in the night. It was dark and no stars were out to greet him. Even the moon was cold and stern. He dared not howl or move, it would wake the Fae. He just sat and pondered in the cold and mysterious night.

((I totally read that in TFS Nappa's voice.))

Vamprah was surprised at the fae's actions, and watched the two run off. They left so many trails, it was nigh-impossible to lose them. Not wanting to be unfair, he waited for an hour until he gave chase. It was still a little light at this hour, due to Kenomi being in the equator. The Kalemai followed Wolfe and Sarisha's scent on all fours, and came across the two sleeping. Vamprah watched over them, waiting for morning, or for Wolfe to notice him- unlikely, but might happen- whichever came first.

((Aw crap, gotta edit.

There. And it should be hard to spot him, he is sorta hiding.))

Edited by vamprah9588

(xd.png vamp. I read in my voice.)

Wolfe noticed a strange scent, but with worry of what Sarisha was dreaming, he didn't give much thought to it. He felt the presence, but something in him was holding him still. He heard the noise, but he didn't want to leave his new friend unguarded, defenseless. He just stayed awake, paranoia driving him. But he was being tugged in all directions by his mind and the kalemai was not given a thought.

Edited by Mousia

((To be exact, Ghost Nappa. xd.png))

Vamprah silently climbed a tree, not disturbing any leaves or weak branches. He kept an 'eye' on Wolfe, making sure he didn't notice. He laid against the trunk, waiting for dawn. It had turned nearly pitch-black, causing the Kalemai to become even less visible. Resting at the health ward meant that he could stay up the whole night.

Lokie was tired, he couldn't believe that after all this they still wanted to fight. good ridance to them he said. He turned arround a few times breathing fire on the floor singing it(like dogs do +fire breath) then he curled up in a ball and went to sleep

Wolfe was disturbed by more movement. He was getting snappy and easily annoyed due to his lack of sleep but he stayed. When the sun came he still sat up, rigid and angry. He was angry at the movement and the noise. He was angry at Sarisha for trashing around all night. He was mad at himself for being so easily distracted.

Sarisha's night terror got worse by the second. Her new friend, Wolfe was being eaten, slowly, while she was held in place by some invisoble force. In her dream, he begged her to help him, but she couldn't speek. She woke, at the unrepetable climax, in a cold sweat and with a blood curtling shriek. She looked around quickly.