vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

Oh, who cares, SHE'S SCARING THE censorkip.gif OUTTA' ME, AND SHE'S GONNA LEAVE! He tried to let go of the glass-blue contacts, but he was clenching his hand too much to drop them onto the table. He let out a whine only his ears could receive, afraid of what the vampire might do in frustration. It wasn't his fault he was too panicked to do anything!

Kira watched as he stood there, and she tried to figure out a way to get him to give her the contacts.

"The sooner you drop the contacts, the sooner I'll leave you know," she tried to reason with him. Either that or she was one step away from simply prying open his hands to get the contacts.

Saihika nodded slightly to show that he knew what she was saying, and that he was at least trying. His shaking hand opened just enough for the two lens to fall through and roll along the table towards Kira. Okay, now leave!

When Kira left, she had said something to her that was easily waved off. Sarisha walked over to Vamprah and stood in front of him. "Ready?" She asked.

Vamprah's voice rang through her head. Of course I'm ready! I've been waiting this whole time! He let out a sigh as he waited for Sarisha to sing. It really was boring being dead.

((Sarisha easily waved that off? XD Oh she is SO going to regret it later.))

When he finally let go of the contacts, Kira swept them up and was out of the room in a second. It was slightly annoying being around someone who was so afraid of her, but out of respect for her friend Vamp she couldn't torment him. With contacts in hand, she returned to where Vamp and the others were, though she waited outside for them to finish whatever it was they were doing. While she waited she inspected the contacts in her hand.

"You don't have to be an ass about it." She said. Before Vamprah could reply, Sarisha sang her healing song and focused on the music, not her surroundings. She did that because she was both pissed and paranoid aboout her situation and needed to take her mind off it. "There." She spoke suddenly. "You should be fine now." She retur.ed to Wolfe's bedside and sat in her chair, which was located on the side oposite of Vamprah.

Now that the thing is back to life he can leave me alone, yes? He question seemed to be directed at Vamprah more than Sarisha. Oh, and, by the way, that vampire chick is a force to be reckoned with; just sayin'. But y'know, you can mess with her if you want to, I guess. Wolfe muttered to Sarisha. His confidence had taken a serious hit with his recent losses or battles as well as life.

He slid off the table and changed into his wolf form, trotting away with his tail between his legs and head dropping. He barely acknowledged that Kira was there and just growled slightly and halfheartedly. Afterwards, he just sat under the shade of tree and stared longingly at the people and the Healing Center, wanting the companionship that he lacked.

(Where is jaina?)

Vamprah felt relief as he was pulled back into his body. He stood up, making sure everything was okay. When this was confirmed, he turned to Sarisha. "Don't annoy Kira, whatever you do. I've known her for over four years; and when she is mad, it doesn't matter how strong you are, you're going down." He shook off the thought. "Between us, when I brought Wolfe back to life, I tried to take off his curse, but I don't know how long it will last." He was encouraging her to go after the lycan, and he hoped she would take note of it.

Sarisha looked at him in disbelief. 'Uhh, your welcome.' She thought. He had temporarily removed the curse. How kind of him. Had he done it for him or her? Whichever it was, she then sprinted from the room. She spitted Wolfe in wolf form and slowed to walk toward him. "Hello." She spoke quietly. Sarisha pushed some loose hair out of her face and put it behind her ear.

Wolfe growled softly, losing intrest in Sarisha quickly. His flea-bitten coat was looking shaggier than ever and his tail drooped in sadness. Wolfe just kept walking and settled down under another tree. He didn't have the heart to be with Sarisha, but he wasn't about the let her down by ignoring her. He rubbed his head against Sarisha's leg before curling up.

Animals have a sense about when they are going to die. Sometimes, though, death doesn't keep you from living, it just keeps you from enjoying life. Sometimes, death isn't the body perishing at all, but it is the soul losing in intrest in life.

Wolfe wished he could keep on living for Sarisha, but maybe he was better off just disappearing from everyone's lives.

The lycan stirred after a while and changed into a human again. I am better off dead...but you're just too stubborn, aren't you, Sarisha? Wolfe broke the silence after a long time. He had a faint smile on his face, one of sadness.

Sarisha sat down next to him and pet him until he turned human. She smiled at him. A real genuine smile, and she didn't even try to hide it. "Vamprah did you a favor you know." She spoke quietly. She reached over and gave him a hug. "Don't die." She said softly. She was glad that she had a friend for once.

The Kalemai? Hm...I guess he's alright for being an ass. he smiled back at Sarisha. He was a bit surprised by her hug, but after a while his smile returned and he hugged her back. There was a void in his heart that was filled in that simple action. He finally had a sister. A real sister - though they didn't share blood. It didn't matter, he learned. It just mattered about how much two people cared. Wolfe couldn't believe himself - he had a place here now... I guess I have the kalemai to thank... And you, of course. Wolfe said. He pulled away from her to look into her eyes. I'm thinking of enrolling...what do you think? he asked Sarisha.

'Enrolling?' She thought. 'Awesome!' She let go of him, but kept smiling. "Well, I know that there's a free tent next to mine if Vamprah lets you enroll." The word if was unsetteling. "It's all up to the censorkip.gif** now."

Wolfe smiled. Ok, I'll see about it, I just hope I can avoid my sister along the way. he laughed a little. Then he actually thought about his sister, how she would probably kill him on sight. He shuttered at that thought. Perhaps she would be busy most of the time with students.

Rain stood on the ferry, watching the salty water of the sea pass by. Her hands were clasped together as the wind gently lifted tendrils of her hair and the ribbon on her blue dress. She glanced over at the ferryman before returning to the water. It was so gentle, shimmering, yet held a demand for respect. It could easily kill you if it wanted to, yet also brought life. This was the element she manipulated, bent, controlled. Smiling a little to herself, she extended her arm, palm downwards, and then slowly pinched the ends of her fingers together. With that motion a long snake of water rose, dancing and ever moving, tapering to a thin point at the place nearest to her finger. Then slowly unpinching her fingers, it returned to the sea without a sound. "We're here," said a gruff voice, and she turned to see they had bumped into the dock. "Oh, alright. Thank you." Nodding to the old man, she picked up her sword's sheath and her small suitcase, lugging both onto shore before glancing around. On the ferry, she had felt so strong with all the water around her, surrounding them. On land, the wood elf felt... weak? Not exactly, but less powerful. Frowning to herself, she extended the bag's handle and dragged it along behind her and the sword in her hands.

When Sarisha left the room, Kira entered to give Vamp the contacts.

"You should really work on at least not having him so afraid of me," Kira said to Vamp, "it would make dealing with him easier."

She briefly glanced over her shoulder as she noticed something and then said, "there's a newcomer. Will you or should I?"

"I've tried, but he just reverts to before every time he sees a vampire." He sensed the new energy as well. "I'll do it. Even if I don't, there'll be another thing I have to do, so why not delay that?" Vamprah placed the contacts Kira gave him onto each of his eyes, gaining sight once again. He nodded to vampire, and exited the infirmary, heading towards the docks. He saw a female elf walk off of the large ferry, and he raised his aura's power enough to keep from startling her. Minuscule black sparks arced across the tall alien's skin as he made his way to greet the new arrival.

(I am officially giving up on jaina returning, since I've poked her already and she hasn't returned.)

Sirin closed the door of her dorm and walked around a bit. She stopped at the weapons shop, but she couldn't find anything that she absolutely had to have, so she left. She saw two figures at the pier. One must have been Vamprah, since the figure was so tall it was unnatural for that average Earth-born creature. The other appeared to be an elf based on its stature compared to Vamprah's, though she couldn't be sure. Sirin approached, but was careful to not be intrusive, she just wanted to watch. Sirin pulled put her cell phone and played a stupid game about popping virtual bubbles by tapping them with her finger. As she peeked up from her device, she saw that the newcomer was an elf, after all.

Rain looked up to see a rather tall figure make his way toward her. Her hand tightened on the bag's handle slightly, as her eyes took in his rather large stature and strange red skin. And... Wings? What? Suddenly frowning, her weight shifted backwards slightly in preparation for defense if needed. She had been told that someone would meet her there, but someone so strange? So unreal? Luckily for her, there was lots of water nearby for her to use if need be. He wasn't so scary in that he would send her running, but simply... weird.

Sarisha stopped, half way stood up, in confusion. "You have a sister? Who is she?" She asked. 'Hmm. I'd like to meat her. see if she's as nice as him.' She thought to herself as she finished standing up.

Vamprah approached the elf, putting out his hand to shake hers in greeting. He let his aura drop again, the little jolts on his body dissipating into the atmosphere. "Welcome to Kenomi Island! My name is Vamprah, may I ask yours?" She seemed to tense at his appearance, not unusual to him.

(Meat her? Lol you mean she'd like to meet her.)

Well...no one. She's a trainer here, but you might not have heard of her. Her nameis Sirin. She has black hair and grey eyes. Have you seen her? his voice suddenly sounded as if her were nervous. His face crinkled with worry. Wolfe looked around to make sure that Sirin wasn't around.

Sirin saw that the girl was surprised by Vamprah's strange appearance. Sirin had long gotten used to it, but she still smiled when new students got scared, surprised or confused. Don't be scared of Vamp, he's just an alien. Sirin called to the girl. She looked kind of shady, with her dark colored clothing and the black boots she was wearing. The way she was standing didn't help at all, she was leaning against the post in a nonchalant way that suggested that she was acting casual but was ready to jump into a fight. Though Sirin didn't have any intentions to hurt the elf, she was trained to always be ready, and so she was.

Edited by Mousia

"No, I haven't met her but I have seen her train. She is very good." Sarisha noticed how nervous he had gotten, so she grabbed his hand and lead him off toward the training center.

Uh...Sarisha... his voice was a bit questioning. He wondered where they were going, but he didn't say anything about it. Wolfe hoped that Sirin wasn't around to see him. If she was, things would get ugly. Really, really ugly.