vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

"Wha- no. Why would I be tricking you? How, even?" His face confirmed it. Vamprah was slightly hurt that she didn't believe him. He let go saying, "Are you okay now?" He couldn't understand how she was clueless about this.

(I have contemplated much about this rp...-sigh- I hate being char-locked.)

Edited by Mousia

((Can't he wake and call for help?

EDIT- I realized how stupid the above is.))

Edited by vamprah9588

She looked over at him and spoke gravely. "The last time someone tried to give me, what you call a hug, I got squished and almost died." She looked away from Vamprah, embarrased. "I'm fine." She responded, quickly.

(If you read her mind, she's thinking: No one has been kind to me like this before. \or something like that.)

Edited by Quhanta

((I'm not feeling good, I might not reply other than this for a while.))

(Get well soon!)

(Do you want us to timeskip or wait?)

(Edit: we shall do a tiny timeskip, then..Kk?)

Edited by Mousia

((Still sick, but I got the laptop moved closer, so I can type.))

Vamprah tilted his head in curiosity. No matter what he could ask, he knew she would ignore it or change the subject. The kalemai decided on another mind-reading attempt. Sarisha was surprised that he was showing kindness towards her, and she was a bit skeptical of it. He made a face of confusion as he heard what she thought. She was never shown any compassion? Even from her own family?

Sarisha noticex that Vamprah was staring at her. "What?" She asked quietly. She wondered if there was something on her face or in her hair. She stared back at him for a moment, then she gave him a hug.

"Hrm-!" The kalemai was surprised when Sarisha hugged him back for once. He copied the move of affection, lifting as he hugged back. A sound that was like a cross of a purr, chirp, and hum came from his throat. A birdsong-like clicking was also spoken. Vamprah was glad that the Fae was happy for once.

((Clicking= Kalemai Dialect. And people don't seem to get it, but if you use a measuring tape, put it at nine feet, and lay next to it, you can see how tall Vamp really is.))

Sarisha made a small squeeking noise as she was lifted from the ground. She relieced him and let herself drop to the ground. She quickly wiped away a tear that had mannaged to slip down her face. She didn't want anyone to see her cry. It was the first time in a long time, too.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you with that." Vamprah pulled the fae to her feet by placing a hand on her back. She was starting to cry, but didn't want to show it like he didn't want to show weakness. He looked away, pretending he didn't notice for her sake.

She accepted his help to stand and nodded to his appology. Sarisha caughed to clear her throught. She looked up at him as she took a breath. "I wasn't scared." She stated, back to her quiet tone. " Why do you and Wolfe hate each other?" Now that he was calm, she could actually ask him.

(Jaina's coming back but where's Kira?)

"If you couldn't tell, that lycan planned to attack the school. Whatever he said to you were probably lies to make you abandon any non-trust of him." Vamp straightened as he thought. "On that note, where did he retreat to?" He sniffed the scents wafting through the air, and twitched his hand, using his olfactory and electrolocation senses to find the location of Wolfe. The short answer: Behind him. Vamprah let out a low, almost inaudible click in surprise.

Wolfe just lay. The dirt blew over him and his face was covered in mud. Some footprints were tracked across his chest, as if someone had walked over him with dirty shoes. His eyes were open, since death had not brought him rest. He looked untidy but recognizable.

(Yes...OMG...why do you think I haven't RPed him in forever?! xd.png)

((Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhh... lack of able participants? *Bashes head on rock*))

(Don't bash your head on a rock xd.png bash your head on Wolfe xd.png...)

(*char-locked*)

((Well, Quhanta needs to notice I replied to her post. Two days later, of course. *looks around nervously*))

(Sorry. I didn't really notice you posted. After two days I kunda just ignore it for a while. Oops!)

Sarisha looked past him, to the wall. "I can't believe you." She stated. "But I do." She looked to the ground. 'How could I have been so stupid?!' She thought. "'Never trust anyone! Haven't I learned that by now?!' She was very annoyed at herself.

(Oh, Mousia! What did you mean that there was a pattern in my characters? I didn't understand your explination real well.

*inconspicuously pulls tazer and walks towars Vamprah9588*)

<Well, you shouldn't distrust everyone, just know when someone's lying.> Vamprah's face was still as he 'spoke'. The act was up, he had let her know he could read her mind. "And I wouldn't feel too bad. He is dead now," he said, looking at the body. He glanced in a way to get her to turn, that if he were trying to spy, he would be discovered instantly. He signaled with his eyebrows to look at the doorway.

((*Dodges Tazer wires*))

Sarisha jumped back in shock. "You can read minds?!" She exclaimed. She was very upset at the moment. Her supposed friend was supposedly dead and Vamprah could read her mind. "Ass hole!" She yelled and then kicked him in the shins. "Why did you do that?!" Sarisha had had enough.

"I only tried in the past five minutes, because you were upset!" He growled, raising a hand, and lifted Wolfe's body with telekinesis. "I can do this too!" He flung the lycan against the wall and onto the healing bed, startling the drone as well. "And you've just realized that this-" The kalemai pointed to Wolfe. "-creature lied through his teeth towards you, and yet you still blame yourself AND still title him a friend." He hissed the words out. "Does your brother lack self-esteem as well, or is it just you?"

((Ooh. This'll be veeery interesting.))