vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

Sarisha glared at her. "You are not getting anything for an explination until you've taken one step back." Sarisha wasn't going to back down. She hated it when people manhandled her.

Edited by Quhanta

((Except her feet never left the ground. Kira just grabbed the front of her shirt, not lifted her.))

Vamprah's eyes flicked open and shut as he stood up, possessing his own body. He flexed his regained muscles as he gained control of himself. Now, for the finale. He balled his hand into a fist, generating his energy; and opened his palm. He expected a ball of golden energy to appear. It didn't. "Oh, crap." He tried different abilities; fire, water, ice, stone, lightning; nothing worked. crapcrapcrapcrapcrap... what's wrong? I can't control my powers?! He stood there, blank-faced, confused and appalled at his loss of energy.

((Yay ^^))

Kira did not reply, but neither did she let go, waiting for an answer. However, she heard Vamp stir, looking behind her to see him standing. She tossed Sarisha onto a nearby bed and walked over to Vamp.

"Hey, what's going on?" Kira demanded from him.

Sarisha missed the bed, and just walked off her unbalanced footing. Quickly, she moved to Wolfe's bedside and sat in a neerby chair. Sarisha was also listening to what Vamprah and Kira were saying. She would correct things that someone may lie about, even if it got her in trouble.

Vamprah nodded to Kira's question. "It began when I found this unauthorized Lycan heading for the school's border from the forest. I could sense he had a malicious intent, so in order to protect this place, I attacked. She," he looked at Sarisha to imply who he was talking about, "intervened, taking the side of the outsider. Regardless, I captured the Lycan to interrogate him, but he gave no real answers. The Fae was angered, freeing him, and helped him escape from the area, to which I pursuited; in a... less than healthy mental state." He looked at Sarisha. "Would you like to add anything?"

Sarisha was not too fond of speeking or even being around Kira. She barely tristed the two people she was hanging around with, let alone someone nee to her. "Other than the part where I neerly killed you, sent him into a rabbid killer state, and then killed him, only for you to revive him again." She squized Wolfe's hand. "No, I have nothing to add to your story." She said, her quiet tone more poisonous and filled with self-lothing than usual.

Since Sarisha didn't have anything else to add, Kira turned back to Vamp, hardly caring how Sarisha felt about things.

"So, Vamp, even though you're here, there's something odd about it. Like, you're alive, yet not. It's weird," Kira said to him, a mildly confused expression on her face.

"Well, it's hard to explain. I'm not exactly in my body." Vamprah couldn't find the words in his mouth. His eyes scanned the room nervously, unaware of how to change the subject, or how to make Kira understand his situation.

(Sorry for disappearing. I had no internet access. I might disappear again starting tomorrow and I have no idea when I will have my internet fully and permanently restored.)

Wolfe was aware of the conversation. He pretended to still be asleep, though; he wasn't up to the idea of getting beat up by some vampiress and the Kalemai. He just squeezed Sarisha's hand very slightly. It was likely that nobody else would notice, since the action was so quick and small. He managed to keep his breathing faint and shallow, but slow, as if he was asleep.

Sarisha quickly glanced down at Wolfe's hand. He was awake. She could have smiled, she would have, too, but Kira was there and she didn't like her. She backed away from him, not wanting for there to be any more problems because of her, today. Sarisha tuned back into Vamprah and Kira's conversation when Vamprah was stating his answer to Kira. She knew how to fix his problem. 'Maybe.' She thought. "Try being healed. It could seal the bond bettween your sperit and your body." She spoke quickly and quietly.

((Crap. didn't notice that you two posted.))

"Yeah, I sorta thought of that. Was part of my failed plan, to heal myself. But-" Vamprah placed his hands under an empty healing bed, trying to lift or toss it. "- all these bloody ****ers are down for the next two days while they update. Piece of piss." His arms nearly gave out; as, unlike usual, his loss of aura control restricted all his strength. The kalemai looked at the lycan feigning sleep. "Well? Do you want to throw in any ideas?" His tone seemed tense, but the words were calm.

Sarisha looked around as Vamprah spoke. When he said that the healing beds were down, she almost laughed at him. She spoke seriously, firmly, and quietly. "I'll help you. If she leaves." Sarisha pointed at Kira. She could barely keep the smirk off her face.

Vamprah let out a breath in an annoyed manner "Fine. Kira, could you go outside? And perhaps bring my son here for me while you wait? I gave him my sight-restoring contacts, and I need them back." Kira would be a little pissed, but he needed help. He also needed the contacts, or he might go on another rampage; so this was two problems fixed at once. Wolfe still seemed to be faking unconsciousness, probably trying to avoid a conflict.

(I now have sketchy internet access...)

Wolfe opened one eye. Maybe you should just die...that would solve a lot of problems. He retorted sarcastically. He closed his open eye but the light from the bulbs above him still registered and the brightness of them hurt his head. he sighed and opened and eyes and changed to a sitting position facing where Sarisha and Vamprah were.

Sarisha smacked Wolfe on the knee, gently. "No one else will die." She stared at him for a moment then transfered her gaze to Kira. She crossed her arms and glared at the woman.

Wolfe rolled his eyes. I was just kidding. But maybe you should un-possess yourself while Sarisha is healing you. he suggested. Wolfe looked at Kira. And maybe the creature that was made to kill should leave too. he said, clearly hinting at Kira being a vampire.

((sorry, I was at an anime convention, so no time to exactly post.))

"I will go look for him," Kira replied to Vamp, before turning around and starting to leave. She walked past Sarisha, whispering to her, "you better watch yourself," in a threatening manner. She didn't give Sarisha a chance to reply as she was then suddenly gone.

((And I didn't realize vamp had a son XD Does it matter how Kira finds him, gets the contacts and returns them to vamp?

Lol, and geez, Quhanta, way to make drama between Kira and Sarisha XD ))

((Well, Saihika's his adopted son, Vamp's physically unable to mate at his age.

And if you think that's drama, remember that Saihika has a fear of vampires.))

Vamprah acknowledged Wolfe's suggestion. "Okay, may I remind you that I will still be able to see you and your actions, alright?" Vamp said as he lay on a bed and slipped out of his body for Sarisha to heal him. His spirit floated around, checking everything the fae did. The kalemai wanted to get back to life as soon as possible.

((o i c

well I figured the son was adopted, I just didn't realize there was one, lol))

Kira went off, easily locating Saihika, to get the contacts from him that Vamp wanted.

"Hey," she greeted, "Vamp needs those contacts back now."

She hoped that his fear of vampires, wouldn't make it too difficult to get the contacts from him. If he just ran, she'd react by preventing him escaping, which probably wouldn't help with his fear. Oh well.

Saihika looked up from his food to see Kira talking to him. He had left the door of the dorm wide open, which was probably how the vampire had gotten in. She was asking for something from his father, but all he had were those two pieces of metal given to him... maybe she wanted those? But why should she be trusted? He stood frozen, all except for a twitching hand clutching the contacts.

Great, his fear had caused him to go silent. She noticed his hand clutching something and wondered if it was the contacts. She sighed.

"Vamp gave you some contacts, if you don't want to hand them to me, just set them down on the table and I'll grab them. I will then leave," she proposed to him, and waited to see what he would do.