vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

((Sorry about disappearing.))

Rain nodded, instantly feeling rather stupid. "Ah." Once again she glanced at the woman before returning to him. "So, would you mind showing me where this school is? And where I am to reside?" She was quite interested as to whether or not it was of a high standard where they actually took interest in each student's different abilities, or whether they just threw them into an arena and had them face off against whatever. Hopefully the former.

((It's okay.

I think that a chart should be added of the open dorms, but I think one of the posts from saihika's POV- which listed the dorm number Vamp stays in- was deleted by a mod, or something; as I can't seem to find it.))

"We are on campus now, but you two-" The kalemai looked at the second person to walk off the boat, a teenage boy; to signify he was talking to both. "-need to show your strength in the arena before you are shown your dorms. Follow me." He walked straight towards the Arena, also approaching Sirin, Wolfe, and Sarisha. He walked between the two Fae, and gripped Sirin and Wolfe by the back of their necks, lifting them up in a manner that was intentionally embarrassing to the two siblings. "You two can settle yourselves with Wolfe's assessment, ok?" Vamprah sighed to himself. There. Two problems fixed at once.

Edited by vamprah9588

Rain looked at Vamprah quite incredulously at his last few words. Really? Had he read her mind or something? She sighed, rather resigned, and pulled her suitcase along as she walked behind him. Her eyes slipped across to the new boy before going back to the alien's, well, back. He was carrying some people by their necks for some reason. Well, actually Fae. Nature spirits like herself... So, an Arena. Would they be allowed to use their weapons? Who would they face off against?

Sarisha was surprised that Vamprah had grabbed them both by the neck. 'What the hell!?' She thought. Two people, whom she hadn't been aquainted with, followed Vamprah in the direction of the arina. There were five of them. 'One more would be needed to make three fresh matches. If I am not chosen to fight, I can watch.' She thought. She followed them, silently. Both to make sure Wolfe was alright, and a safe fight wouldn't be bad. With that many people around, she almost refused to speek.

((She's a violent person that doesn't like hurting people she thinks desurves her kindness. If she doesn't know them, they are undecided and would be treated in a non-violent way until she decides. Also, she rarely changes her mind to the better once you've pissed her off.))

Edited by Quhanta

Kira would most likely be there, and she's always willing to 'put the brats in their place,' as she says, Vamprah responded to Sarisha's thoughts. And you already completed your assessment and have not gotten the training necessary for assessing others. The Kalemai adjusted his pace to be easier for the two beings in his grip.

(Whoa. That went fast.)

Wolfe struggled. Great. Fighting with his sister in some random place with two random other people with other people there. That just sounded like great fun. He looked at his sister smugly and with a scowl. He wanted to struggle, but he already knew better than to mess with the Kalemai.

Sirin kicked and thrashed against Vamprah. Let me go. Sirin tried to use her powers on Vamprah. A student harassing a trainer! Idiot. He obviously wasn't thinking. He wasn't their mom and he had no right to stop a fight that was bound to happen. Being pushed around made both her Fae side and her Night Elf side awaken at once in a great fury. Even Tyra, who had been long trapped by Sirin, was upset. Sirin still kicked and thrashed, but she was starting to glow.

Sarisha was shocked by his telepathy. In her surprise, she used her newly discovered power to make a rock, slightly bigger than the palm of her hand, shoot into her hand and she beamed Vamprah with it. "Nanida yo! Watashi wa sore o yameru tsumoridatta anata to kangae rare!" She yelled a bit too loudly.

(Translation: What the hell! I thought you were going to stop doing that!)

Kira, preferring not to talk to people and generally people didn't talk to her (except Vamp), she took to going off into the forested area of the island. There she did some target practice, along with some other training, since there was always room for improvement.

Amaya finished with assessing students and dismissed them from the arena. Now, she just wandered the school to make sure no students were destroying the school or each other.

((Hooray, Sirin got what I was going for.))

Vamprah let the rock shatter against his skull, focusing more on the two struggling in his hands. "You try to kill each other while the machines are down, you get this." He ignored the glowing from Sirin, instead answering Sarisha. <My apologies. It seemed that you were attempting to talk with me. And I hope you will watch the fights, you can learn of your opponents safely by observing rather than fighting up close.> He spotted Amaya up ahead, finished with the training. Oh, how was he going to explain this one? I mean sure, I've done weirder, but not in a long time...

Sarisha backed away from the group. 'How many languages does he know?' She thought. She followed the group, still, but remained further back.

((Just pretend Linota was with the new people all that time... Edited this, posting a new thingy because I got this horribly wrong O.o))

Edited by Shadowwolf6

((Read above, apparantly they have O.o

Amaya finished with assessing students and dismissed them from the arena. Now, she just wandered the school to make sure no students were destroying the school or each other.
))

((they haven't, she was training the students that had arrived earlier. You've just arrived.

I'm waiting for Kira to post, apparently.))

((I'm confused, why did she leave the arena? They were in the arena at that point...))

((Oh right, I have to post first. Damn it.))

Vamprah sighed in relief as Amaya paid no attention to the group entering the arena. The scene was embarrassing enough, he didn't need his old assessor disciplining him. He walked to the edge of the stadium, and placed down the two quarreling siblings. "You guys can settle your differences first, or let a student be assessed. Your choice." The kalemai walked into the seats, taking a place among the new students, and started watching the outcome of what was about to happen.

Edited by vamprah9588