vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

Sarisha slowed as they approached the training center. "The last time that I saw her, she was in there." She pointed to the building. Sarisha stared at Wolfe for a moment before she spoke. "Are you avoiding your sister?" she asked cautiously. "If you are, we can leave, but she might not even be in there too..." She began to ramble before she cut out and finally stopped talking. For something that she hated to do. she did a lot of it in occwerd situations.

Well, that got awkward fast. Wolfe started to pull away from the center. Her wanted to avoid his sister at all costs. Yeah...let's go somewhere else. Wolfe's eyes shifted left and right to scan his surroundings. His open hand started to reach into his pocket for a weapon.

Rain's blue eyes darted to the woman before she took the alien's hand, giving it a shake as humans normally did. She instantly preferred the alien for some reason; he seemed to be more friendly despite his strange appearance. "Rain Erikson." She withdrew her hand and put it back on the handle of her suitcase again, frowning slightly. "You are... A trainer?" she questioned, almost to herself more than anyone else. He didn't look older, but something in his voice and eyes suggested he had seen more than a human's life.

Sirin shrugged at Rain when her head snapped around to look at her for a bit. She kept observing the conversation. When Rain asked if Vamprah was a trainer, she snorted softly. Of course, how could a newcomer know? Sirin pictured the girl's reaction when she learned that she would probably be taking a class with Sirin at some point. She giggled quietly at the thought.

Aislyn stood straight as she stretched her arms. She had just gotten settled in, pulling her dorm into her own. her light colored eyes shifted around, taking in the area. She sighed. "Things are going to be quite different now." She decided take a small walk around the area, getting the feel for it all.

"Pleasure to meet you, ((RAAAAAAAIN /shot)) Rain. And for the record, I forfeited all my chances at becoming a trainer so far, of my own accord. I am a student like you, I simply have been here longer." He released the handshake, and held his hand flat-out. "I assume you were given a form that you had to sign?"

"O-okay." She spoke almost silently. She followed Wolfe and when he reached into his pocket, asumably for a weapon, she grabbed her sai and quickly conceiled them under her forarms. She knew that Wolfe wasn't going to attack her, but maybe he had seen something that she hadn't.

Wolfe growled something that was almost indiscernible, but it was clear what he meant. Be on your guard. Don't let anything slip by your senses. Though Wolfe was a Lycan, it didn't lend him any super senses. However, he did try his best to preserve them, so he could smell Sirin's awful perfume as it lead from her dorm towards the pier. Wolfe's hand grabbed his knife more closely and he held it for a long time, knuckles white. But there was a new student there, he couldn't attack her. No, he would have to wait until she attacked him. So he whispered to Sarisha, There. She. Is. His eyes were pointed straight at her, and though they could only see her from behind, it was obvious she was a smug look on her face by judging her posture.

Sarisha noticed that Wolfe was holding his weapon for dear life and growling. She leaned over his shoulder to see what he was looking at and saw a girl that she recognized from both his discription and the training center. "That is Sirin?" She asked quietly.

Yes...that little...um...witch is gonna get what's coming to her... he growled, stopping himself from cursing in the younger girls' presence. He just wanted to show her that he was no longer hiding in her shadow, he was his own person! Wolfe just got more and more angry with each passing minute. He had to admit, she was beautiful and he was only handsome as a human, but he didn't let that discourage him. She wouldn't be pretty for long.

Sirin heard growls behind her and turned. She saw two shadows that looked to be staring straight at her. Stupidly, Sirin approached to investigate. Her right hand reached into her cloak to grab her knife. She held it out in front of her and waited for her watchers to reveal themselves. Perhaps they were just messed up shadows from the trees, but safe was better than sorry.

Wolfe grinned smugly as Sirin approached. She appeared to be holding her knife, too. It was an interesting choice, since she had powers. Still, Wolfe had Sarisha on his side, right?

Edited by Mousia

As Sirin approached, Sarisha froze in her place. '**** she's got a knife.' She thought. She was now waiting to see what Wolfe would do. 'No one else will get hurt.' She thought to herself.

(So much for preserving her young mind from swearing. lol )

(Oh well. xd.png)

Sirin couldn't make out what the shadows were, but she hoped that they would reveal themselves. Secretly, she was a little afraid of who the shadows would be. Sirin didn't call to them, though. She knew they had to move eventually. Sooner or later, someone would make a move.

Wolfe stayed still. He eyed her through the bushes. The hair on the back of his neck bristled and he struggled not to growl, though he was in human form. Wolfe waited for her to move. As silently as he could, he looked at Sarisha. Seeing that she was upset, his face twisted into an uneasy smile in an attempt to comfort her.

Sarisha thought for a moment. 'How can I avoid a fight?' Her mind raced looking for an answer. None came to mind. She just reached over and poked Wolfe in the back, trying to nudge him forward. 'Maybe if they start a word fight, then I can just stop any violence.' She thought.

When neither of them moved for a long time, Sirin grew annoyed. Show yourself! No one will get hurt if you leave the island without causing a- Sirin stopped mid-sentence. What she had seen was too much. Who she saw was her worst enemy. It was her brother.

Wolfe stood when Sirin called for him to. He grinned smugly and stared at her. He gripped his knife tightly and moved it a bit in his hand. His eyes danced with delight. Wolfe appeared almost crazed, but he wouldn't hurt Sarisha. He was sane enough to be able to tell the difference.

Sarisha stood between them with her arms outstreached. She looked at them both and could almost feel the tension in the air. She didn't speek, but her point was made. No vioence.

Aislyn pattered around after messing with her magic. she felt tension in the air and confusedly went towards it. She looked from each being, lycan, fae, and fae crossed with nightelf. Very harsh looks were being exchanged, she didn't know whether to watch for the fight or just walk away like nothing happened. she was quite entertained at the thought that she could either be ignored, or dragged into this.

Sirin noticed Sarisha in between them and struggled to breathe in her shock. He had turned a fae to be on his side? No. That couldn't be. As she looked to the side, she saw another girl. The girl seemed to be amused! Suddenly seething with rage, Sirin picked the girl up with her telekinectic powers. Her eyes glowed magenta and so did her entire body, as it always did when she used her telekinesis.

Wolfe wished that Sarisha wouldn't stay in between them. She would only get hurt. When he saw that Sirin saw the other girl, he growled instinctively. However, Sirin had already taken matters into her own hands. For once, he agreed with her decision. How dare that girl just barge in and watch? Hmph, she would pay for it.

(First, Sirin is a fae and night elf cross in the sense that she has two souls, hers and a night elf's. Second, Wolfe, the lycan, appears to be human unless you see his face up front. Perhaps you were confused, but I just wanted to clear that up. I apologize if I appear hardy, but I just wanted to inform you about some parts of your characters thoughts that they wouldn't know.)

Sarisha was surprised at Sirin for hurting a random person. 'What the hell!?' She thought. She lowered her arms, but still stood in between them.

(*rolls eyes* Pretty sure creatures can sense what others are, its not like it's specific at all either. )

Aislyn wasn't at all effected by this. She wasn't going to attack, she knew better. Instead she waited, to either be thrown so she could recover, or put down. Either or, she didn't care. They couldn't hurt her no more than what she's endured already.

(Is one of her powers mind reading? Just curious.)

Sirin was still furious. Let me tell you something, kid. 'Less you got some business with me, my brother or my brother's new friend, I suggest you leave 'fore you get mauled. 'Less you want to get mauled, o'course. You know what? Just...leave. See that tall guy over there? His name's Vamprah...go...talk to him or something, she said, voice quiet. She had a feeling the new student wouldn't like her much after that, but she didn't care.

Wolfe breathed a sigh of relief. He was a little glad she hadn't done what he thought she would. He looked at Sarisha with sorry eyes and nudged her gently. He didn't want her in the middle of this. Maybe there would be no blood, but still. Sarisha could get nothing but hurt from this.

((I'm juggling the ideas of Vamp interfering, or to wait for Chicogal.))

Sarisha ignored his nudge and stayed in between them. 'I'm fine, it's you two that I'm worried about.' She thought.

Sirin slowly put the new girl down. She didn't want to have someone seeing her and misunderstanding her actions. She turned to Sarisha. Seriously, you are going to get hurt. This is inevitable and we wouldn't want you to suffer the same fate. Please...just leave us to our own device, Sirin pleaded. She hoped Wolfe's friend would just stand back and try not to get hurt. Perhaps she needed to be moved...

Wolfe sighed when his sister put the girl down. When she turned to Sarisha, he prepared to jump in, but she just spoke. Wolfe loosened up a little, but he knew that she was more powerful than he was, so he was still poised to attack. He glared at Sirin and flexed his shoulders. He would need to be flexible for this fight.

Sarisha turned her back to Wolfe to face Sirin head on. She glared at her and planted her feet. 'No one will resort to violence.' She thought. 'Standing in the way probably won't help, but I can try, right?'

A young, slender man appeared from afar, standing on the boat that led him to the Kenomi Battle School. Quickly reaching near the destination of docking, just next to the pier, the young man noticed that the waves were distorted, as if someone was playing with them, or, using them, maybe even as a weapon. There has to be someone with water manipulation in this island, isn't it? It was strange, but then again, he was strange himself, and he was on a strange island. Stranger things have happened. And so, after shaking off a thought or two, the young man disappeared, and then re-appeared at the school's dock. Noticing what seemed to be a red alien with wings and an.. elf, the boy walked towards them. It wasn't really odd for him to spot.. an inhuman yet humanoid creature. Being himself inhuman, he lived with that pretty well, so it didn't surprise him quite as it did for the elf. Then, he noticed the elf girl was shaking and had the same body language to the water's beats, as if they were one. "There's our water manipulator." The boy thought.

The boy waited for the alien to approach him. He didn't want to seem too eager or impatient, therefore, waited.

"Hello, Kenomi Battle School." The boy darted in his mind.

(gotta go, will post tomorrow)

Edited by Brainiac