vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

Vamprah strapped the scabbard on, and pulled his swords out. They shined with black oil, in order to move quicker through flesh. He ran out with the same speed that he had ducked with, aiming to get Wolfe before he got Sarisha. He jumped in a tackling position, sinking his swords into lycan's left shoulder and side. He pushed sideways, making the two roll away from the fae.

Sarisha was stunned as she watched the two of them fight. Then she remembered her course of action; Remember the end of the story. 'What was it...' She thought. When Vamprah pulled out his swards she realized that she needed to think quickly or someone was going to die.

(What do you want the 'antiidote' to be?)

((Surprisingly, Vamp's not trying to kill Wolfe, just keeping him away/or crippling him.))

(If you stick a sword into the side of most animals they will die instantly from collateral damage or slowly from blood loss...)

((sleep.gif not the side itself, just in that area. He's only using the tips of the blades, so it's like a knife-stab.))

(Ah...so not deep, just painful...I get it now...)

Wolfe thrashed with pain. He yowled as the tip of the blade dislodged in his thrashing, but the one in his should just went deeper. He growled and yowled in a combination of fear, pain and anger. Blood trickled out of the wounds and the dark red liquid dripped onto the dirt.

(*sarcastic voice: Activated* No I totally did not want you to answer my question. tongue.gif )

(Woops...I forgot. Um...um...the opposite of love is hate...but everyone hares him anyways...hm...perhaps the person who activated the spell must kill him and anyone else who tries to kill him would knock him out for a few days. Seem fair?)

(Both would work...I'm just and RP drama generator...so I think death would be quite smashing.)

Sarisha froze. Her eyes widened as she remembered the end of the story. 'I hugged him, so I have to kill him.' She thought. "Vamprah!" She called out. "Leave him alone and let him come after me!" Quickly, Sarisha slid her shoulder bag off onto the floor and retrieved her two sai from their holsters. 'It's okay.' She thought to herself. 'You can heal him after.'

"You sure? Your choice!" Vamprah pulled his second sword from Wolfe's shoulder, and gripped his back with his talons; lifting and grabbing the lycan's legs as he sheathed his swords. He spun rapidly, disorienting Wolfe for Sarisha to finish him off. He wasn't affected by the spinning, as he had undergone advanced flight and space training. He let go, dropping Wolfe next to the Fae, almost hitting her. Edited by vamprah9588

'I'm sorry.' She thought, knowing that Wolfe couldn't hear her, even if she had said it aloud. She aimed for his heart and stabbed both sais into his rappedly moving chest. They both landed cleanly. Blood oozed from the wound and flowed onto her hands. Sarisha removed her sais from Wolfe's chest and faced Vamprah. Through the days course of events, her hair had slipped from the braid, slowly and continuously. Her hair was now draped in front of her face, and was hiding her eyes. "Don't let him stay dead." She spoke crypticly. Sarisha walked slowly from the Medical Center and headed toward the river that the bridge, and her, had fallen into. Her weapons were gripped tightly in her hands and both were dripping blood. 'I'm glad that there's no cops on this island.' She thought. She knew that she only thought that to keep her mind from wandering onto other things that would frighten most other people. From the black night, no moon arose. It was just a starless and moonless black hole. Of which she wandered into.

Vamprah looked on as Sarisha killed Wolfe. He walked over to the dead Lycan as the distraught Fae walked off for him to clean up. He heaved the body over his shoulder, walking him into the infirmary. He placed Wolfe on the bed, only to be answered by the drone that it was non-functional. A- rather risky- alternative popped into his head. He used his psychoteleportation to bring his mask to himself, placing the Keili to his face, the cyan metal clasping and reaching around his head. Vamprah picked up the limp Lycan, and made his wish. Bring life back to this creature, adding quickly after, and remove this curse brought on it, even if it is temporary. The Keili understood, draining out the kalemai's life-energy, and giving it to Wolfe. Vamprah grunted as he suffered from the transfer, falling to the ground emptily.

((Great time for the mainframe to be doing updates.))

Sarisha stopped walking when she realized that it had started to rain and she couldn't make it to any other cover than The Medical Center. 'Crap.' She thought. The blood was washed from her hands and weapons. 'I have to go back for my bag anyway.' She thought as she returned. Her head was more clear than when she had left and she seemed to become more calm when she went outside. (No duh, she's a Fae. Self: Fail...) By the time she arrived at The Medical Center she was drenched. Not because she was that far away, but it was pouring outside. She almost didn't want to return, it was so nice for her to be surrounded by so much water, but she couldn't leave Vamprah to clean all by himself. She did, infact, make the bloody mess. Well, most of it.

((Oh, it's raining now? Good for Kira :D It means there's no sun to bother her~))

Kira could smell the bloodshed from where she was in the arena. Which of course worried her since generally blood stayed on the inside of someone's body. With Amaya at the arena, she knew nothing bad would happen. That woman could handle things. Without a word she dashed off to where she smelled all the blood coming from. The scent of the blood seemed to be from some kind of Lycan creature. Following the smell led her to the medical center. Upon entering the room, she saw the source of the smell lying on a bed, though he was unharmed now, blood still staining his skin. Vamp, however, was lying on the ground, and did not seem to be in very good condition. Kira was swiftly next to him, looking over him and wonder what happened to him.

"Hey," she said, slapping his cheek to try and get him to answer her.

She noticed that Sarisha was now in the medical center as well. Kira turned to look at the girl.

"What happened?" She asked, in that usual cold tone of voice of hers.

((That work Vamp?))

Vamprah didn't respond. He was stuck between dimensions again, waiting to come back to life. In hindsight, he could've used his limited powers of life energy to bring Wolfe to life, instead of sacrificing himself. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Sarisha continued what she was doing. She didn't like the way that Kira spoke to her, so she ignored her. It was probably a bad idea to do that, but she did it anyway. Useing her water manipulation powers, Sarisha collected all the blood into one large floating mass of red goo. She moved it outside for the rain to wash it away. She tried to ignore her emotions, but seing both her new friends so hurt was very unnerving to her.

((Don't forget kalemai blo- oh right, it's all Wolfe's, right?))

-CCCCK! WHY AM I SO- AAGH! Vamprah screamed mentally. I COULD STILL BE ALIVE! AND THE ****ING HEALING MACHINES AREN'T WORKING, SO I MIGHT STAY DEAD! He punched the ethereal ground in anger, rage seething through him.

((Ignoring Kira? Not a good idea XD))

Kira noticed how Sarisha ignored her, watching as the girl cleaned up the blood that was everywhere. When the other still didn't say anything, Kira stormed over to her, grabbed her by the front of her shirt, with her face right in front of Sarisha's.

"What happened?" she repeated, not letting go until she received some kind of answer.

Sarisha was surprised at the abrupt attack upon her. "Put me down." She demanded quietly. Her eyes were fixed into a glare at Kira and she didn't blink. Not once. She knew she was smaller and that Kira would probably laugh at her, but she didn't care. She would know that Sarisha was serious. She hated when people touched her.

(She's back in hate mode. Again, she won't sing with Kira there, so she can't heal Vamprah right now.)

Alright, get a hold of yourself. What can you do? Well, spirits can inha- Wait. THAT'S IT! If I possess my own body, I can bring myself to life, without the use of a machine or others! Vamprah laughed happily at his plan. He then folded his legs, sitting on the ground in a meditative pose. He had to find the energy signature of his body, and take control.

((All she has to do is tell Kira that and Kira will leave and let her.))

Kira stared back, unamused by the attitude Sarisha was taking, thinking she could act like that.

"Just explain everything to me, and I will." She answered as calm as she could, resisting an urge to just toss her aside.