vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

(yay no one has to survive by some miracle today. )

Edited by alexxo97

Wolfe shrunk away from the dragon tail. He was too weak to bite down onto the tail to defend himself, so when it splashed down through the water and slapped onto his face, he moved, naturally. His body ached with the movement and he clenched his teeth.

(OoC in parentheses please xd.png I found out the hard way.)

Lokie was getting angry that nothing was biting the bait(biggrin.gif) so he decided to go in he put his hands on the sides and used his claws to slow down his decent. whene he got to the botom he grabbed wolf with both hands (princess hold) and grabbed sarisha with his tail and carried them to the medial area.

Wolfe sighed with relief that the dragon had left them alone. Right at that moment when he had that thought, he felt the dragon grab him. He groaned in pain when picked up and dropped off, but he stood up shakily and stumbled into the Health Ward.he fell hard onto the healing bed and the nursing stone connected to it when it felt his weight on the bed. He sighed a breath of relief as his wounds mended and pain dissolved.

Sarisha was skeptical, but the dragon seemed to want to help. When he grabbed Wolfe, Sarisha grabbed onto the dragon't tail. The flying part didn't bother her, it was the noise Wolfe made when he hit the medicinal bed that made her wince. She stood in the doorway for a moment. "W-why did you h-help us?" Dispite her efforts, her voice shook from her injuries and the cold of the fading day.

people should really learn not to mess with a sleeping dragon he said. but It was my fault so it was only natural that I help, he continued. he gently pushed her towards a bed so tat she can lye down. he moved out of the medical area sat down by the door waiting for one of them to come out.

Sarisha was confused, but let him push her over to the healing bed. She lie down and let therobots heal her. It wasn't going to take too long for her to heal. All she had to do was not fall asleep.

Wolfe disconnected himself from the drone. He was dizzy from fatigue, but he got up anyways. He stumbled out of the Health Ward and leaned on the wall of it. He saw the dragon that had helped him and Sarisha but did not approach him.

Minutes before the three had come in, Vamp had fallen asleep on the healing bed. The machine was finished however, and the nursing drone was trying to get him off for the new arrivals, even trying to shake him off. This movement startled him awake, causing him to fall on to the floor, healing dizziness being doubled. Edited by vamprah9588

Sarisha was healed and dizzy. When the dizzyness passed, she got up and took in her surroundings; Vamprah picking himself off the floor, Wolfe outside, and the dragon was probably still outside. She walked outside and sat next to where Wolfe stood. She said nothing. She was waiting for him to say something, but she didn't really expect him to.

Thanks. said Wolfe simply, but awkwardly. His foot was planted on the side of the building as he leaned. He sighed loudly, still tired. His dizziness slowly faded away.

Sarisha looked up at him. He looked tired. "For w-what?" She said, struggling to steady her voice. "I-it was all thanks to the d-dragon that you got here, n-not me." She looked away from Wolfe. "Don't thank me, thank him." She mumbled.

But you helped me escape. You fought alongside me the whole time. You didn't give up. He pointed out. Don't sell yourself short.

(Why is everyone lurking?)

Edited by Mousia

She was confused. Sarisha stood up to face him. "What do you mean? I was down in a hole while you were being- " Her voice trailed off as she lowered her head.

But you sang, you tried. Wolfe spoke with a strange new passion. He was really trying to make her understand. You know... He started after a torrent of failed attempts, just forget it. Forget me. Forget what happened. You don't need to bear the burden of helping me along. Edited by Mousia

Now she was extremely confused. She went to speek, but all that came out was a small choaking noise. Sarisha looked up at him. She reached out and touched his elbow. "Am I your friend?" Her voice was so innocent and genuinly curious that it surprised even her. "All I wanted to do was help a friend." She lowered her head and leaned against the wall.

Wolfe looked at her for a long time and nodded. You are my friend. My only friend. For that, Sarisha, you are special. he smiled. Wolfe sat down beside her.

It shocked her slightlly when Wolfe sat beside her. She was also wondering why anyone would agree to being her friend. 'He doesn't know my past, that's why.' She thought. His only friend? She pondered on that for a moment before responding. "I doubt that. You probably have plenty of friends."

((sorry, got sidetracked.))

Vamprah picked himself up, and walked through the doorway. He saw Wolfe and Sarisha talking. He waited for them to finish before he approached. He was still as blind as ever, using energy signals to find his way. He still wanted to fight the Lycan. The dragon had ruined everything. It had come out of nowhere, attacked, and insultingly disappeared like Wolfe.

Wolfe smiled. The next time you get detained in a forest for 5 years, tell me how many friends you make. he smiled jokingly. Wolfe saw Vamprah out of the corner of his eye. Listen, kalemai, I'm done fighting you for no reason. This is stupid! he spat.

(Its ok)

Sarisha smiled at his comment, but as soon as Vamprah walked out the door she stood up in a fighting stance and withdrew her sais. She was ready for any attack. When Wolfe stated that the fighting was stupid, she still held her position. It was more for self defence than anything though.

Edited by Quhanta

Vamprah flashed his teeth in a scowl. He looked down at Wolfe, saying, "Not after insulting me, you will not." He was at full strength again, and flames caught on the grass at his feet. However, his energy was again in a peculiar near-dead state. He interlocked his fingers, cracking his knuckles. "So don't even try any censorkip.gif."

((And Vamp's been in a half-psycho state this time, I doubt talking would fix anything.

And ironically, calm Vamp hates bullies. Hypocrite.))

(I know...Wolfe doesn't)

(Hm...)

Wolfe assessed his options. He could be killed very soon or delay it. The choice was obvious. He jumped back but the damped still burned him and he winced. Wolfe tried very hard to suppress his anger.