Mysfytt

Animated Avatars

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: PieMaster

Which Dragon: Malazur (My avatar; have permission from other artists involved)

What do you want it doing (be specific): He's sitting in the middle of the forest, breathing slightly slower than the Albino hatchie avatar, swishing his tail. Still breathing, he rears up on his hind legs, roars, lands, then sits down again.

Any Text? (font): No thanks

Background (can also be animated): A clearing in a forest, during the day. I would love if a ray of sunlight was shining on the clearing from the top. Maybe this image, or something similar, could work?

Border y/n: No thanks

Payment: I can pay the second gen Brimstone, a PB 2nd gen Trihorn, and give a 5th gen stair Silver IOU from SUE PEOPLE FOR NO REASON smile.gif

Edited by PieMaster

Piemaster - request approved xd.png

only - do you mean a 2nd gen or the silver, or one of the 2nd gens and the silver? you have said it that way but I have to make sure.

No problem smile.gif Might be a while before the Silver produces, though D:

Edited by PieMaster

I would like an avatar

Forum: Firnen and Arya

Which Dragon: Female Blue Nebula Dragon (pic. below for reference)

What do you want it to be doing (be specific): doing a spiral while flying and afterwards, breathing fire.

Any text (font): no

Background (can also be animated): night sky with glowing stars

Border: no

Payment: a nebula dragon egg

note: it make take a few days to get the egg (2-3 days)

post-25-1355103715.gif

Edited by Firnen and Arya

request denied - i have not yet completed PieMasters avatar - getting there but other things need doing first at the moment.

i would like an avatar

Anbu bee:

I would like the spring/snow one you already made:

*just stated above*:

*just stated above*:

*just stated above*:

B*just stated above*:

I can give you a PB twin headed dragon, horse,or moonstone, you can look at my scroll for any specific requests ninja.gif

i would like an avatar

Anbu bee:

I would like the spring/snow one you already made:

*just stated above*:

*just stated above*:

*just stated above*:

B*just stated above*:

I can give you a PB twin headed dragon, horse,or moonstone, you can look at my scroll for any specific requests ninja.gif

She hasn't finished the first one yet, just letting you know. She won't take more than one request at the same time.

BTW, @Mysfytt- I absolutely love your newest one! It's so adorable wink.gif And I have yet to get an egg from my Thunder pair. They're being impossibly difficult even with Fertility.

HTORC: they're trying to get permission to use an already made one.

You can request one already made - still pay an egg, you just don't have to wait xd.png

To make it easier to differentiate i have made a form for this also on the front page.

Could he stay up longer when he roars? Other than that, I LOVE it. Great work, Mysfytt wub.gif

Edit: I think you should add to regular form, "Let others use if they pay?" Because some people might not want others using the avatars they requested.

Edited by PieMaster

i've got my form saved and ready to post o 3o

stalk stalk stalk

edit*i'm going to save it as white text in here so i can copy paste

I would like an avatar

Forum Name: Playderp

Which Dragon: [/img]

What do you want it doing (be specific): like he's flying/leaping towards the viewer.

Any Text? (font): noooo

Background (can also be animated): could i get a version with and without a bg? the background be like he's landing and leaping/flying off a landing like a grassy cliff to another in daytime

Border y/n: a 1px width boarder with bg version only plz

Payment: 2nd gen silver x silver egg (i'm determined)

i have another leetle request to make a toothless sprite i made a while ago doing the haters gonna hate walk that i'd like animated, but i'll have to wait for that one haha

Edited by Playdoh

PERFECT! Ilu <3 wub.gif <3 *Starts plotting planning his next request

I would like an avatar

Forum Name: Shajana

Which Dragon: user posted image

What do you want it doing (be specific): lie in the pose she has on the ground, breathing slowly, then stand up and fly away (if it`s not too much)

Any Text? (font): no

Background (can also be animated): Only the shadow from the dragon on the ground (like the albino you made)

Border y/n: yes, may in black or in the red colour of the dragon (just make what you think looks better)

Payment: May this one? or something else, just look through my scroll if you find something it will be yours. smile.gif

Edited by Shajana

Shure, I send you the link to the egg, oh I forget to say I don`t want an border anymore, I just had something else in my mind but I changed it, and forget to edit that too. xd.png

I'll stalk this thread as well! I thought of requesting for one until I saw the rule that the other requests must be done first. xd.png

I'll stalk this form also, because I was about to get an avatar. PieMaster beat me to it though last time I posted a request.

Edited by Firnen and Arya

Shajana - attempting to get out of holiday mode and pull my finger out and finish your avatar - having a heatwave at the mo so it is hard to concentrate.