Mysfytt

Animated Avatars

hope it was worth the wait then

user posted image

EDIT - Your Pm box is full so i can't tell you what egg I want bred.

How many things am I going to say that awesome too? xd.png

I'll empty my PM box now... *wanders off*

Now can I post? I'm guessing that it was accepted...

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: ubbydubby

Which Dragon: Sunsong

What do you want it doing (be specific): Flapping it's wings in the female sunsong position, then rearing up, flapping once, then falling back into position.

Any Text? (font): None, thanks.

Background (can also be animated): Sunrise/sunset colors, slowly fading into daytime colors, then back into sunset/sunrise. Just like the times of the day.

Border y/n: A thin purple border please, the same color as the text.

Payment: 3rd gen silver, sunsongs, anything on my scroll except normal golds and trios.

Thanks!

Edited by ubbydubby

whoot - Ubby - request approved

yes I know the stalkers xd.png

There's hope for you yet.

luxrayx - just whenever you can, I'm patient and am not likely to suddenly rock up demanding payment un-announced. I may poke people who owe me occasionally though, so updates are always good.

Shadowwolf6 - xd.png glad you like it, PMing now.

Edited by Mysfytt

*Pokes MDpQf*

Grow uuuupppp

dry.gif

Love the edits you made on him biggrin.gif

I won't use it until you get your eggeh

Oh my... It is amazing! I love it! Thanks so much! Payment will be when you tell me what you want :3

If the 1 p/p rule was lifted, I'd request a SW walking slowly at night through a meadow, then stopping and whipping its head to the side (bending it to its usual position). Suddenly, the SW disperses into mist, and shortly after, a Zombie comes barreling in from the side. (S)He then looks around, and staggers off the side (s)e comes from, and the SW reforms, then walks off its first side.

Edited by PieMaster

It is clearly not so Request denied

considering a warning strike since you were told this just a few days ago.

Ubbydubby - no worries - wasn't sure if you missed it or if the send failed, which happens.

I did just realized I forgot the purple border. Did you want it still or are you happy with it as is.

Requests are open

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: ab613

Which Dragon: Purple Dorsal

What do you want it doing (be specific): Setting its front paw down, waving its tail, and glancing around, rippling its fins.

Any Text? (font): No thanks

Background (can also be animated): Still mountains

Payment: Can breed or catch.

It is clearly not so Request denied

considering a warning strike since you were told this just a few days ago.

I"m not requesting it, I was just saying what I would have requested. Sorry >.< Wasn't asking for it, just wanted to share my idea; if anyone else wanted to use it, I just want to see the result tongue.gif I don't care whether or not I can use it.

Once again, didn't mean it that way!

Piemaster - yeah, but because you used an official form, it made it an official request effectively blocking anyone else from requesting since I only consider one at a time.

The more dragons you have, and the more complicated the action, the more I charge anyway so offering extra was moot.

I don't mind 'I would have asked for' but not on official forms if it is not actually a proper request.

ab613 - request approved

sad to hear about steam leaving, when your open i can't wait to grab a spot for my female sino~

*goes back to lurking*

Ubbydubby - no worries - wasn't sure if you missed it or if the send failed, which happens.

I did just realized I forgot the purple border. Did you want it still or are you happy with it as is.

Requests are open

No, its fine! I love it the way it is. laugh.gif

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: Pinkieseb

Which Dragon: Vampire Dragon (Male, Adult)

What do you want it doing (be specific): Scrapping its claws on a bleeding animal while ripping flesh off it with his teeth.

Any Text? (font): No thx.

Background (can also be animated): Just a few trees, Green grass night sky full moon.

Border y/n: Black (Thin)

Payment:

I can pay you Nebulas. I breed them so how would that be?

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: Pinkieseb

Which Dragon: Vampire Dragon (Male, Adult)

What do you want it doing (be specific): Scrapping its claws on a bleeding animal while ripping flesh off it with his teeth.

Any Text? (font): No thx.

Background (can also be animated): Just a few trees, Green grass night sky full moon.

Border y/n: Black (Thin)

Payment:

I can pay you Nebulas. I breed them so how would that be?

You can only post when Mysfytt says the ok, or when the requester says that it's alright. :/

sorry pinkieseb, sharlykng's right, still waiting on feedback from the last requester. - request denied.

Lux - great, I'm egg full anyway so just whenever you can.

requests closed