now requests are open

Thanks!

Will send red when mine will breed

EDIT:

another weeks wait.

UGH! I hate my red!

won't use avvie until I send your pay.

Edited by raichuluxray

Steamrider: When User-Specific dragons are implemented, may I request one and use it as a DC avatar?

/\/\ i'm not taking anymore requests. its just too much work

PieMaster don't know if you saw the above post by Steamrider.

Too bad too because I love Steamrider's work! biggrin.gif

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

Just a quick note for all you animated dragon fans: I have permission by Steamrider to make these guys. (He recommended the software and I now have it.) Although I'm not as good, I can still do it. :3 Edited by UmbreWulf

UmbreWulf will you be opening your own Shop/thread for moving avatar creations or will you be doing them here in Steamrider's thread?

I have my own thread. >u< It wasn't originally for animated dragatars, but Steamrider gave me permission to take this idea and animate DragonCave sprites in my own thread. (Animated Dragons 'N Customs)

PieMaster don't know if you saw the above post by Steamrider.

Too bad too because I love Steamrider's work! biggrin.gif

I think he's referring to Steams game smile.gif

Just a quick note for all you animated dragon fans: I have permission by Steamrider to make these guys. (He recommended the software and I now have it.) Although I'm not as good, I can still do it. :3

Personally, i think your dragons look smoother and just better than steam's :3 (No offense Steam tongue.gif)

i want an avatar

forum name:ManateeDragon

Dragon: Shadow Walker hatchling

what is he doing: Like tilting his/her head down and up or flapping wings.

background(can be animated):foggy

Payment: CB eggs. It is going well so I mostly get Uncommon ones. Check my scroll for the current 4.

I hope I am not late. Oh I am late, sorry for posting this.

Edited by ManateeDragon

sorry >.< ill get to it.

lol, every morning i wake up and say "TODAY I'M GOING TO DO SOME AVATARS!!!"

and then i don't...

ill try and work on it in a bit, if i have time.

i finished the next avatar(lol i had already rigged a nebula so it was easy) and did some edits to the female hellfire.

i have to leave now though so ill post them tonight (hopefully)

why do you have to leave?

user posted image

my skills with Particle effects are very low, so i just used an image

the background got erased so i had to get a new one.

user posted image

heres the nebula

@DSAX: its a mix between a bunch of stuff, mostly its my adoptable site and that my mom is getting stricter with school. (i'm homeschooled)

EDIT: maybe over the summer ill start doing requests again, but if i do it will be only one request at a time, like Mysfytt does.

Edited by Steamrider

can i be admin on the site

because my name is admin..lol

joking

Ah... most of the completed requests images' links are broken.

Hey Steam, you got a lot of the generally non-allowed dragons in the okay list. Or did you get permission from Dovealove to do all of them? That would be pretty awesome. :3

Artist: Dovealove

Use on Site Yes

Edit for in order to fit on site (resizing, color cutting, etc): No, I'd rather handle this.

Recolor for use on site (just because, shinies, etc): No, I'd rather handle this.

Derivatives for use on site (Ascended, la femme, etc): No, I'd rather handle this unless otherwise stated.

Use as is fanart/avatars: Provisional yes--no direct edits to sprites beside recolouring.

Edit for fanart/avatars (recolor, crop, scale): As above.

Derivative fan art (Drawings of, plushies, etc.): Absolutely yes!

Use of pixel version in merchandise: Within reason and only if I am explicitly notified. I reserve the right to veto.

Use of derivative versions (drawings, etc) in merchandise: Within reason and only if I am explicitly notified. I reserve the right to veto.

Sock said animation goes under the catagorys i bolded. thats a yes right?

But... wouldn't making it move be an edit to it? I'm confused. I mean, it's making it... move./repetitive. (I E-mailed her just as a precaution because she's got loads of sprites up here.) Mysfytt has Dovealove's sprites under the no-touchy category. I'd love to use her sprites but I'm not sure it would be right. We should get another opinion on this. :3

But... wouldn't making it move be an edit to it? I'm confused. I mean, it's making it... move./repetitive. (I E-mailed her just as a precaution because she's got loads of sprites up here.) Mysfytt has Dovealove's sprites under the no-touchy category. I'd love to use her sprites but I'm not sure it would be right. We should get another opinion on this. :3

Sock has spoken. Do not question thy mod.

DSAX: I understand that part, but you don't understand the question. I was asking if animating a sprite would count as directly editing it, not what categories animation fell under.

Stream, do you know how long a wait I might have?