ticonderoga2

Favorite Color/ Favourite Colour

What is your favorite color?  

510 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PURPLE!! Passionate p urple, royal purple, eggplant, wine, any and all purple. It always draws my eye. And I especially love purple paired with green.

Green! I used to hate green, but then I became a Slytherin. And my favorite combination is Green and Silver.

I used to like red, yes red, but now I just like neutral color, black, white and gray. because they fit with any other color I guess.

All shades and hues of blue, while I voted for sky blue (I had to choose something from the poll...).

While I love colors of all hues, I have, ever since I was a very small child, loved red. In particular, a deep red with the slightest hint of orange. In looking at our dragons, Royal Crimsons, Red Stripes, Hollies, Heartseekers, Sunstones, Crimson Flares, Reds, Marrows, male Vampires, male Hellfires, male Duotones, Magmas, Sunsets, Red Dorsals, even Balloons, and of course, the red Coppers all speak to this deep passion. but basically, if it's intense color of any hue, I love it!

Dark Forest green is my favourite colour, though red comes in second, and I love it so much as an accent colour.