TJ09

2012-01-23 - Chinese New Year

Wow, these eggs are beautiful! Not sure if we want another gold related dragon to add to Golds and Gold Tinsels though...We'll all be messed up! lol

Alright thanks! biggrin.gif

BTW where are TJ's? O.o

I don't think they show up if you have Javascript turned off, so that might be it.

I hate school days combined with releases.. I hope they won't be all too rare so I can get some later :/ (With another 500 people or so on the same biome :< )

PS. I think I know what the yellow one is >:3

Edited by flitzthesoulreaper

are they considered "holiday dragons" and is it two per breed?

If they were, there would be a notice in the main post just like there is with every other holiday.

Went to click on one, come to find it was a Magi egg -____________- Verrrry sneaky!

They are dropping in the Alpine during the hourly and 5 minute drops.

I just realized they look really similar to Golds lol

They are dropping in the Alpine during the hourly and 5 minute drops.

I just realized they look really similar to Golds lol

Just in the Alpine?

Just in the alpine. I checked the other biomes on the hourly drop, and all else were normal drops.

Have my names reserved.

Went to click on one, come to find it was a Magi egg -____________- Verrrry sneaky!

Aaaah. I got lucky on that one! I clicked the magi egg too!!

Oh wow this is awesome! Too bad I'm endlessly locked at the moment. xP I guess I'll have to wait until Thursday to try for them all.

Thanks TJ and spriters!! These eggs are pretty!

Actually, it's the year of the Yang Water Dragon. Next year, it will be the Yin Water Snake.

WIKIPEDIA LINK

Edited by Riverwillows

Are these only dropping in the Alpine? Cause I see like over 100 people in Alpine and everywhere else like... zip.

Edit**

Looks like alpine only. sad.gif I didn't catch a single one this drop. ugh.

Edited by demona3

Awesome, was too lazy to breed and make not of the pairs I breed, so I did not and had all my slots free wink.gif Can't wait to see what they look like.

Bluh, caught 2 golds and only 1 blue, rest of my spots are locked. Oh well, I guess I'll wait for tomorrow. Happy Chinese New Year's everybody!

My goodness the Alpine is packed lol. I wish my scrolled wasn't locked already >.<

4 blues and 2 golds caught. I'll be unlocked in a couple of hours and will hopefully grab another then.