Animal Abuse Awareness Lineage

Animal abuse awareness lineage

taken, Tehpikachu is the one i think took it. Tehpikachu, you need to read the rules and post with the proper form.

That one was wrong? ._.

It looks correct...

I am registering mates. I may now be added to the breeder list.

Scroll name: shadowmon

Dove and it's mate's name: Dove's Goddess (female, Dove) - Dove's Warrior (CB Male)

Good news! While apparently Daylight's Dove would have nothing to do with The Night Rejoices, she loves Hoping for Love! Must be the name LOL! And this time I made sure this is a fully dragon-approved wedding, here's the new baby biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/rsdpc

I would like to register a CB/dove.

Scroll name:http://dragcave.net/user/GiantCorgi

Generation:

Parents

Dove/CB's name: Hoping for Love

I am registering mates. I may now be added to the breeder list.

Scroll name: http://dragcave.net/user/GiantCorgi

Dove and it's mate's name: Daylight's Dove & Hoping for Love

Just a reminder because Daylight's Dove's mate is still listed as The Night Rejoices on the breeder list. Sorry for the extra trouble!

Edited by GCorg11

Updating to here! Sorry for the wait, I was quite busy and assumed Star would have updated by now. I'll edit this post as I make updates.

Tehpikachu and Ziairi were added to the one egg list.

Japandrago was listed as having a Dove.

GCorg11's Daylight's Dove's listed mate was fixed.

Kursedfire's pair was added to their breeder profile.

Shadowmon was added to the breeders' list.

Magicgirl1986's pair was added.

Riannon - that should be fine, since I'm the one that was set out to breed for you and I've been having lousy luck with my Doves anyway. Just PM me when you're ready to take an egg. smile.gif

Update status: Complete.

~Ponystar17

Edited by Animal Abuse Awareness Lineage

Thanks Ponystar!

The baby's hatched biggrin.gif Currently ungendered, I'll update when it does.

I would like to register a CB/dove.

Scroll name:http://dragcave.net/user/GiantCorgi

Generation: http://dragcave.net/lineage/rsdpc

Parents: Hoping for Love and Daylight's Dove

Dove/CB's name: Hope of Doves

I have a CB Purple for anyone who needs it!

Just in case somebody gets confused, this egg is in my sister's scroll,

and she gave me a permission to give this out :9

Teleport

PJvQD

this thread is dieing! We need to get her up and running again. there is a new egg raid tomorrow, i'm happy with donating eggs.

i'm breeding a 3rd gen dove for anyone who wants it, if not claimed then i'll gift to someone on a waiting list personaal, if they don't claim then i'll either abandon or gift to someone outside thread.

here is the lineage link, PM if you want it.

Lineage

I'm sorry! I can only get on during my ocassional free time at school. sad.gif You are doing great everyone, and I am truly sorry! I'm trying to get back, but my computer is being stupid.

i'm breeding a 3rd gen dove for anyone who wants it, if not claimed then i'll gift to someone on a waiting list personaal, if they don't claim then i'll either abandon or gift to someone outside thread.

here is the lineage link, PM if you want it.

Lineage

this egg is still available, someone come and take it off my hands.

I will be away for the next 3-4 days, so i can't do anything till then.

Edited by arada11

I've bred another second gen. smile.gif If there is anything I need to urgently know, go to the first link in my siggy. I can comunicate with everyone there as of untill I can get back here completley.

MY PURPLE HAS NOW BECOME A GENDERED FEMALE HATCHLING, SINCE NO-ONE WANTS IT, i will keep it, unless someone tells me otherwise. P.S., i am releasing any purples that aren't mated.

I'm back and I'm going to give Pony a HUGE brake! Sorry about that! Okay... let's get crack'n!

Oh! One other thing... I might be sortof gone for a few days, looking around the lineages to make sure there aren't any other lost doves. I'll be checking here, just not really responding all that much. I'll be making a lineage thinggy as well.

Edited by StarSea

My to-do list for the lineage:

1. Get something to eat because I am STARVING!

Make "checkin" and "checkout" thinggy... what not.

PM mods to let them know they are on temporary vacay; just Pony because I refuse to give Arya the password untill this list is completed by me and only me. Pony deserves a break, and I should have been back sooner even if my computer was being a pain.

Check all the lineages. --> I made an excel sheet... I'm going to post it up later.

Move all the "inactive" people back up to the list.

Check for any other lost doves, and add them to the list.

Make a lineage chart with all of the lineage dragons on it.

Make a list of who has what dragon egg and what not...

Make breeding raid cards to send out at the end of March.Please be patient with me as I work my way through my list. I just got back, and for now, I have placed the other two mods on vacay and will refuse to let them do anything major to help.

Side note: I am going to be re-naming all of my doves to show the fight against animal abusers. In some way, I'll fit Dove or Grace into their names, but for now, my newest dove is named "Fighting against animal abusers". I am going to change the rules a little...

Ok... I'm like extreamly mad at my brother right now. I made a list of a ton of different purples, tried to post it several times, but it wouldn't work. I thought it was my computer, so I restarted it and still didn't work, but now I didn't have all of the colors! Then I found out that my brother unpluged the router without telling me!!! >:( I'll try to get everything again, but it took at least a half hour... *sigh* sorry lineage! Well... at least I have the list.

~The only one that should be working right now; Star by order of Star.

Edited by Animal Abuse Awareness Lineage

yay Star's back FINALLY! good luck on updateing! my Purple female hatchie has 7 hours till it grows, so if anyone wants it, PM me.