Animal Abuse Awareness Lineage

Animal abuse awareness lineage

I would like to register a CB/dove.

Scroll name: Nightlovesfire

Generation: third

Parents: dove a love,purplelove

Dove/CB's name: sacred dove of grace

wool! It gendered female biggrin.gif

Well, I know that there are always all those reasons Meepsa and Arada, but the thing is, I sent my link to someone deemed active the day before I sent it and they have no eggs... And they haven't replied either. The point of PMing everyone was so that none of the breeders would get stuck holding and waiting for them to pick it up so they can breed more sooner and then we can get more breeders sooner.

Exactly what I'm going to do. I'll send it to my next lister waiting and when and if they ever reply and ask what happened to the link, I'll gust send them a new pair.

I am registering mates. I may now be added to the breeder list.

Scroll name: nightlovesfire

Dove and it's mate's name: Sacred dove of grace(f,second gen dove), gaurdian dove of truth(m,cb)

Edited by NightLovesFantasies

I would like to register a dove.

Scroll name: http://dragcave.net/user/Papillon95

Generation: Fourth gen, male stair down

Parents: Doveylovey and Lil' Purple

Dove/CB's name: P 043 Techio Dove

Updating Status!

Just few more hours until he grows up \( ‘ ▽`)ノ

YAY! Thank you the two of you. smile.gif I have great news and not so great news... Good news is Fennel has accepted my first batch of eggs, bad news is DoveSpirit and LillyDove bred no eggs today. There fore, my list will be change from a two person to a one person.

Alrighty... Yesterday's status:

0 egg bred

2 eggs sent

0 eggs picked up

~As of 00:00 EST 2/3/12

Total status:

2 eggs bred

2 eggs sent

0 eggs picked up

~As if 00:00 EST 2/3/12

I will update the breeders and listers tomorrow. smile.gif I also have good status to post for today's status. If you notice, I'm posting yesterday's status instead of today's because a minute before midnight, the status could always change.

~StarSea

@Starsea: I guess I'll have to look on the list to see if I'm included in your post or not. Kinda forgot but got reminded by the PM I got.

Scroll name: scroll

Generation:

Parents:

Dove/CB's name: haven't decide yet

Scroll name: scroll

Generation:

Parents:

Dove/CB's name: haven't decide yet

If I want to change both me and my sister's prefernce on egg, do I need to post the request form + what we would like again?

And my sister already has some purple, does she need to register all of them? Thank you

Edited by cucu8873

I would like to register a CB

Scroll name: arada111

Generation: CB

Parents: CB

Dove/CB's name: Purple love in girls

THIS IS MATE FOR Baybay Dove Purrrple

*Not proven bred though.

I am registering mates. I may now be added to the breeder list.

Scroll name: Papillon95

Dove and it's mate's name: P 043 Techio Dove(4gen,m) and P 020 Calcias(CB,f)

They... Err... Gave me a fifth gen stair down on the first try, actually.. niiice!

Fifth Gen Stairdown Dove Available! - Claimed! ...by whom, I wonder..

Edited by papi95

Yay! Thank you everyone! Cucu, she doesn't have to register all of them. Just the ones she is using or going to use in the lineage. You don't have to change it if you don't want to. It would help the breeders and then later you can ask for another one when we have more breeders. smile.gif

Yesterday's status:

1 egg bred

0 eggs sent

2 eggs picked up

~As of 00:00 EST 2/4/12

Total status:

3 eggs bred

2 eggs sent

2 eggs picked up

~As of 00:00 EST 2/4/12

We're on our way! I (StarSea) bred an egg last night and am going to keep it untill it hatches because we have several listers asking for hatchlings. Let's keep up the good work! smile.gif I'm happy to see all the good news our members have for us!

Papi, would you like a lister to send an egg to? You'll be breeding it out of the set party dates, but when this party is over, it doesn't mean you have to stop breeding. It was intended to get everyone together and see how many people we can get off of the listers and into the breeders. I encourage everyone to continue breeding their doves and join in the party next month. smile.gif

I have updated the breeders, listers, and badge lists. happy.gif

~StarSea

Edited by Animal Abuse Awareness Lineage

it looks like my dragons are back to the usual schedule, meaning I was only able to succesfully breed one egg, I have sent a message with the teleport link to both ElemenTalia and Magicgirl1986

OH, MY, GOD! I am getting so peeved off. my female won't go near her male, so now i need a CB female a Dove Female AND a Dove male. i'm getting so peeved.

I don;t mean to sound rude, but if I can get a CB, I could possibly speed things up.

Papi, would you like a lister to send an egg to? You'll be breeding it out of the set party dates, but when this party is over, it doesn't mean you have to stop breeding. It was intended to get everyone together and see how many people we can get off of the listers and into the breeders. I encourage everyone to continue breeding their doves and join in the party next month. smile.gif

~StarSea

Sure, I would love to get a list! ^^

Meanwhile, I will try to catch some CB Purple...

Alright Papi, here is your lister:

1. Mysticwave - one dove - PM - Jan 14 2012

---------------------

happy.gif Sorry I didn't get to the status yesterday, so yesterday's and sunday's status are being put together:

Yesterday's status:

3 eggs bred

2 eggs sent and one egg open link

- eggs picked up (I don't know the status of the links)

Total status:

6 eggs bred

4 eggs sent and one egg open link

2 eggs picked up, one open link, and two unknown status

~As of 00:00 EST 2/6/12

happy.gif Keep this up and we might just have one next month as well! Great job everyone! I'll be updating the inactive and temporary removal list.

~StarSea

If arada doesn't have the CB egg yet, they will soon.

x_rinny_x still hasn't responded to my Dove egg offer and it's been over 24 hours. I say give them a total of 72 hours and if they haven't replied by then remove their active status. What say you, Star? :3

Yea, I removed Dragonrider from their active list because I still haven't even got a PM asking where the eggs went...

I'm also going to be making several new banners and the lineage avatar now that I have found some handy things about my GIMP.

happy.gif How does everyone like it? The avatar I mean.

Edited by StarSea

i have now accepted Ponystar's CB egg. i will be influencing it female now since my female has decided she has waited long enough. Hope fully, she will breed with her destined mate. *sigh*