Animal Abuse Awareness Lineage

Animal abuse awareness lineage

I would like to join. Can I be put on the two egg waiting list? My scroll name is: Seipr0n

biggrin.gif

I have sent someone a dove!

Gifter: Kursedfire

Giftee: Seipr0n

Dove's code: ab5oX

Edited by Kursedfire

wondering if we were supposed to have certain people that we were to gift to... i didn't get one of those card things is all.

I don't remember if I said how many doves I have or not, but since I'm here, I might as well say I only have one pair.

The dove I have is influenced male and just hatched. So I'm going to see who wants guys that are alright with non CB.

@Arada11: I don't know either, currently.

I would like to join. Can I be put on the one egg waiting list?

My scroll name is: Qamra

Note.. I am egg locked for the next day or so... but still have room for hatchies, but will keep scroll space clear once my next group hatches wink.gif

Edited by Qamra

okay, well, i'm breeding a dove gen 5 if anyone wants it, PM me, willing to let it hatch and willing to influence female. i still need a CB mate for my 3rd gen.

Here is this beautiful eggs Lineage

Edited by arada11

Okay... sorry again for the full inbox. Had to leave for the weekend. x(

A list of people that have PMed me to claim they are active (I'm going to completly update the list of active users in three days...):

Cucu8873

Ziairi

Rumor33 (just moved, so semi active...)

wondering if we were supposed to have certain people that we were to gift to... i didn't get one of those card things is all.

Sorry if I missed you... I was trying to get a hundred things done at once. xP Me and my crazy life! Anyway, breeders did not get their listers yet. On the 28th, I will be making the lists so there is no confusion and then the breeders don't have to worry about having to wait long, or wait at all, for their lister to pick up their egg because they have recently proven they are active.

Other stuffs:

Thank you for letting us know that you will no longer be a lister, Astrodeath. We will miss you, and thank you greatly for your support!!

Edited by StarSea

i don't know. i keep thinking i shoud update, but i knda don't know how and i have other things i have to do at the time.

I would like to register a Dove.

Scroll name: Ziairi

Generation: http://dragcave.net/lineage/CZ9Di (6th gen.)

Parents:

Dove's name: Zachary Dove

Thanks a lot! <3 I have a CB female, and Zack grows up in 23 hours. I'll breed them together and if they like each other, I'll send the egg on!

i have a dove (little dovey) and she went against her influencing, yes, trading an egg will cancel its influence, and i now need to trade this little sweetheart for a male, pm me if interested

If I get a little bit of free time *Strains against chains of request-ness but to no avail* I'll make a cool animated banner! biggrin.gif With a Purple dragon!

i have a dove (little dovey) and she went against her influencing, yes, trading an egg will cancel its influence, and i now need to trade this little sweetheart for a male, pm me if interested

well i fogged the hatchling and was talking to someone about gifting her away, but the minute i unfogged her she became an adult, so now shes forever mine

I would like to register a Dove.

Scroll name: WinterWhisperz

Generation: 6th

Parents: Crisis of the Heart x Hope of Doves

Dove's name: Lilac Dove

I am registering mates. I may now be added to the breeder list.

Scroll name: Ziairi

Dove and it's mate's name: Zachary Dove and Lady Blessings

I now have a 7th gen egg available! PM me if you want it!

I was asked to post here to inform that I am still active. I am only breeding on request and currently just have one pair to breed, but will soon have a second one.

Breeder --> Lister pairs will be set up tomorrow and the party/raid will begin!! YAYA!!

I will begin updating the OP with all of the breeder --> lister pairs!

We have few active listers, and few listers at all for that matter, so mostlikely each breeded will only get one lister...

All pairs have been set up, so...

Let the raid begin!!!

~Star

Edited by Animal Abuse Awareness Lineage

Since I have nobody to breed for I'm gonna go ahead and pick up another egg, but if anyone needs me I have two eggs about to hatch so I should get space again soon.

I am registering mates. I may now be added to the breeder list.

Scroll name: Pikachu-Dragon

Dove and it's mate's name: On Dove's Gentle Wing & Dovewing - the Power of Three

They have already bred an egg. If anyone wants it, I have it here.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/L1OAE

I've offered an egg to my lister (pending reply), will breed my second pair once I have space (they take it or one of my eggs hatches).

Offered an eggy to my lister (pending reply) smile.gif

Edited by meepsa